Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie__ in Bristol  (Read 4252 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I like the look of this new profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Genuine looking pics.

Slim, pretty and tattoo free!

Terry  :timeout

Offline BogBog1

Blimey, good spotting TT! I've just texted her for a meet today, so we'll see....

Offline Daffodil

Great find!

Zakk, looking forward to seeing that's she's genuine. Let us know how you get on  :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

Update: good comms, replied immediately but she's in the wrong part of town for me to get to today. Seeing her on Monday :)

vorian

Nice one TT looks like a solid if new profile. Interesting to see the review, Bristol does seem quite a good place for prossies.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I got an email reply too.

She is at bs42ad near 3 lamps, so maybe working with the other girls working there??  Winton Street.

So don't know if that is a known address?

Showing 24 aliases...so not too bad.

Regards

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:52:39 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline shining1

I saw
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
at that address last week.  Pictures genuine; straightforward communications; very pretty and obliging Polish girl, but rather clinical - so not very erotic for me. She said she's normally in London, visiting Bristol for a week or two.

Chinadoll

Looking forward for the review Zak. Shes in my hot list. She shows i bit too much in the gallery. I was hoping to find out what was underneath that pretty blue dress when seeing her but it's all shown from head to toe FREE already so not desperate to rip her cloths off anymore.
But thats just me.
;)

Tony Montana

Looks very nice - what's parking like round there?

touch.and.go

Looks like a very nice addition to the EE contingent - limited menu - not exactly a la carte - but let us know how it goes :unknown:

Chinadoll

Looks like a very nice addition to the EE contingent - limited menu - not exactly a la carte - but let us know how it goes :unknown:

LOL! A La Carte!

timmyshorny

Already planning your next punt Tim.  :lol:

Would have to be a third punt, going for round two with Lulu Tomorrow  :D

vorian

Good man, if your up for it would be good to get another review to see how she acts differently with you this time around. New punters as you know are always looking for first time recommendations.

timmyshorny

Good man, if your up for it would be good to get another review to see how she acts differently with you this time around. New punters as you know are always looking for first time recommendations.

Shall I Just pop it on the end of the old one saves clogging up the forum?
And definitantely want to see Natalie, she looks hot ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:32:57 pm by timmyshorny »

vorian

Shall I Just pop it on the end of the old one saves clogging up the forum?
And definitantely want to see Natalie, she looks hot ;)

Yes, if a members sees and reviews the same WG just add it as a new post to your original thread. Will make it easier when the review system gets updated in the future.

timmyshorny

Yes, if a members sees and reviews the same WG just add it as a new post to your original thread. Will make it easier when the review system gets updated in the future.

cool thanks mate i'll do that :)

Offline Bristolboy

She looks stunning! I have a day off tomorrow, I may pay her a visit!

touch.and.go

Lulu put her panties back on and put a unused condom back in her purse, she picked up the empty packet and used condom, I said "just put them in the bin beside you" she replied " No, I’ll throw them away, I don't want your wife finding them"

Mate - a girl who does the house work as well - can I bring some ironing round - she could maybe do it during some doggie? LOL  :lol:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I just looked at her private gallery and am very impressed.

3 pics on there of her pussy and it is one of the smallest, neatest pussies I have seen for a long time.

So very much at the top of my hot list!

Offline Daffodil

Hi

I just looked at her private gallery and am very impressed.

3 pics on there of her pussy and it is one of the smallest, neatest pussies I have seen for a long time.

So very much at the top of my hot list!

One thing to say about her private gallery, unless it's been updated since I looked yesterday morning, is that there isn't much in there above and beyond her free gallery. I wouldn't say it's worth the credits.

Offline TerryTibbs

Yes, it very similar to the free gallery.

But I want to see a pussy picture, which luckily there was  :thumbsup:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys.

If you are going to visit Natalie, don't forget to take a bottle of Cider  :drinks:

She loves it  :thumbsup:

Regards

vorian

Hi Guys.

If you are going to visit Natalie, don't forget to take a bottle of Cider  :drinks:

She loves it  :thumbsup:

Regards

Where does she love you to put it TT, please tell  :D :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Where does she love you to put it TT, please tell  :D :D

I know!!!!

And those bottles of Magners a big, especially when you are pushing it in the wrong way round!! :drinks:

Ouch!!!

vorian

I know!!!!

And those bottles of Magners a big, especially when you are pushing it in the wrong way round!! :drinks:

Ouch!!!

Magners that stuffs bloody expensive, how about a nice bottle of White Lightning  :D :D

Tony Montana

Parking ok?

It wasn't too bad on a Friday evening, never tried during the day, but there are lots of side streets.

Offline Roth

Now seems to be operating in Central London, having been broken in by the Bristol punters!!!  Maybe her mates, Claudia and Joanna will follow soon.  Shame!

External Link/Members Only