Author Topic: Sport Therapy - Old Lode Lane -Tina fbsm tel.0795 6809001  (Read 1284 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Fancied a midweek treat so off to Old Lode Lane for a relaxing massage. I usually see Laura or Nicole but as they were both on holiday opted for Tina - a young slim attractive Chinese lady. Paid £40 for half an hour. I Stripped off and lay face down on the couch. Tina covered my lower half of my body with a warm towel then asked me what sort of a massage I wanted so opted for  medium. She stood at the head of the couch and put some oil on my back and started the massage. With my hands positioned at the head of the couch I could feel her crotch pressed up against them as she carried on massaging my back so after a few minutes I reached round and had a feel of her arse which she Didn't object to. She then moved around to the side of the couch and removed the towel to continue the massage. At this stage her touch became a lot lighter just finger tip strokes with plenty of attention to my butt cheeks then she moved on to my legs. More soft strokes to my inner thighs with a few soft touches to my ball bag but not to my cock and disappointingly no reach under. After a while she asked me to turn over. At this stage I wasn't yet hard until she oiled him up and with her other hand playing with my balls soon had the desired effect. She then administered a slow hand job building up speed whilst I had a feel of her arse (with no objections) which soon had the desired effect. Overall a pleasent half hour massage but not in the same league as Laura or Nicole when it comes to cock teasing and no reach  unders, but a pleasent enough massage non the less. Would I see her again - yes but only if Laura or Nicole were unavailable.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:08:04 am by mr.bluesky »