Author Topic: Sonia at Bluebell Suite, Digbeth.  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Sherwood02

Location: Bluebell Suite, Digbeth, near bus station

Time: Midday on a Friday.

Sonia , Romanian lady, 20s or early 30s (I find it difficult to judge sometimes).

£60/30mins

Found myself in the area on business and never having been I thought I would try my luck. Approached the door which was closed but after about 30 seconds I was buzzed in. Up the stairs and through some security doors to be greeted by a lady who lead me to the bar area where the ladies were waiting.

There were 4 or 5 ladies. All seemed quite pretty from what I could tell (it was quite dark and none  approached me). Being a tad nervous and not knowing if the ladies would come and say hi I asked for a glass of water from the first lady. She actually tutted but did go and get me one.

No one approached me so I asked Sonia if she was free as the other ladies appeared quite skinny and she had an amazing set of tits.

Led up stairs to room. Paperwork out the way and Sonia told me to get undressed and she would be back in a minute. The room was small and painted black. Some headboards attached to the walls at either end of the bed. There was also a mirror on the wall by the bed.There was a shower in the room but the door wasnt attached properly. Pretty dingy like the rest of the building but I wasn't there for the decor.

Sonia returned after what seemed like  five minutes and undressed. I found Sonia attractive. I'm a fan of big tits and don't always go for the skinnier girls. Sonia is not fat, I would say a few extra pounds is a fair description of her. She is Romanian but her English was very good.

What followed was pretty much what I expected. Straight on with protection, lacklustre oral followed by trying to make me cum as quickly as possible. Doggy style was ok with Sonia reaching back to stroke my balls. I asked if I could cum over her tits but this was declined, even when I offered an extra £10. Eventually I came , Sonia making no effort to hide how bored she was by this point, I got dressed and left.

My visit was pretty much how I expected it to be. Lackluster  service but it scratched an itch. Will I return? Probably not.


Offline mr.bluesky

Didn't know this place was still going. Went there probably in the 90's and had the same lacklustre service so thing haven't changed then.  :thumbsdown:


Offline The Owl

I think a neutral review seems kind. Sounds like a straight up negative. Nice bodies mean nothing for me if it's a shit service aimed at getting you out as quickly as possible with minimal effort.

boobloverhenry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This place was really good in the mid 90's to early 00's - but this was before the EE bitches came over.

I met lots of great British girls there, namely -

Sue - was the Mgr too I think - petite with fake D cups
Jane - mature blonde with huge knockers
Sherri - young blonde - size 10 with natural JJ cups knockers
Sachelle - mixed race girl - about 5'2'' - size 12/14 - huge H cups knockers

Must be a few more I saw but these stand out in my mind.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 01:54:38 pm by boobloverhenry »

boobloverhenry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
can't believe this Sonia whore wouldn't let you cum on her tits though !

And I would never pay to do that - only girl that ever asked me was Eden at Studio - so I told her to fuck off & left !

Offline Digger1965

I remember in the 90s being here. I had been with one of the girls and was having a drink when the manager came in, got chatting to her and flirting, next thing we are up in one of the rooms getting it on, great times.

Offline oldmanking

This place was really good in the mid 90's to early 00's - but this was before the EE bitches came over.

I met lots of great British girls there, namely -

Sue - was the Mgr too I think - petite with fake D cups
Jane - mature blonde with huge knockers
Sherri - young blonde - size 10 with natural JJ cups knockers
Sachelle - mixed race girl - about 5'2'' - size 12/14 - huge H cups knockers

Must be a few more I saw but these stand out in my mind.

Those last two made me smile; Sherri & Sachelle.  I used to sell lingerie & stuff to them back then, often dropped Sherri home when it had been a slow night, she was a really sweet girl. Sachelle a right joker.

Those east european girls coming in gave the brits a dilemma; as to whether to move to another parlour where it was still all brits, or as one sighed to me "do as they do!" as in giving OWO & more...

Does anyone remember a tall lithe brunette working there at same time, called 'Collette', I'd be interested to hear if you did, via pm if you like? or from anyone else who came across her back then... No issues between us, I'm just curious... lol.  (I'll explain if you pm me with your own info on the girl)

Very nearly visited the place as a punter a couple of months back, but was put off by a young lad outside trying to sell me drugs; or wanting them off of me; it was hard to tell. Then he vanished inside & I decided to drive off.