Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Jessica in Leicester  (Read 594 times)

Offline LittleFella

Any thoughts on this?  Too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only

Offline demon_wookie

From what I can gather her name is Daniela Alexandra Lanio and she is a wannabe model and former cam girl Heavenholly.

If there is any problem with me posting the name can someone kindly remove it or let me know and i'll take it off thank you

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:56:13 am by demon_wookie »

Offline chandlerhandler

From what I can gather her name is Daniela Alexandra Lanio and she is a wannabe model and former cam girl Heavenholly.

If there is any problem with me posting the name can someone kindly remove it or let me know and i'll take it off thank you

She might be grateful of all the extra hits she might get!!

Offline HailWood

If what Wookie says is correct and these are not images stolen from said lass, then this might just be genuine. I’d reckon worth TOFTT but be prepared to walk if all is not as it seems.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:03:11 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline michael.fannymore

I think she'd be charging more than a £100 an hour if true. And can't really see her leaving rainy florida to ply her trade in sunny leicester  :unknown:

Offline gbyld87

I always wonder wtf is actually going to be there when looking at these ads.  Surely they'd just make more money using their actual photos, when you consider how many people will just walk and undoubtedly the rest won't go back.

Online ZeroCount

As long as she doesn't turn out to be a total minger, not may guys will walk. After sorting your excuses with the other half, going through the hassle of arranging the meet, traveling to the location and locating the flat, most guys will just take whatever they get.

Little brain rules big brain once the sap is rising. That's why these girls get away with it. They know they can draw guys in with the pics, then 90% will stay anyway, even though they know they've been conned. I'm as guilty of it as anyone else.