External Link/Members OnlyHad been wanting to see this lady for a long time when she was previously working under a different name at the agency.
Finally got a one hour outcall with her and asked for a sexy secretary outfit for her go wear.
When she arrived at door I was a bit taken a back as, she, was not what I was expecting.
I wax told she was a fit beautiful looking young lady but was not what I woukd describe as that.
I had heard about her awesome owo which was main radon I booked her so decided to go ahead with booking anyways.
Once upstairs we got down to business and I can say her owo is very good and she does do a bit of naughty talk aswell. She also played plenty of attention to my balls.
The sex was a bit mechanical and didn't seem as if she really enjoyed it so after a short while we got back to owo and ended with cim which she swallowed.
Booked for 1 hour outcall at £130