External Link/Members OnlyI usually put my reviews up quickly but had to deliberate over this one overnight - my review is of my thoughts and others might disagree with my ratingSaw Amy yesterday in Felling
Cost was £110 for 1 hour
Meeting arranged through Premium and everything was organised well with no fuss
I had wanted to see Amy as the photographs on the website and other reviews suggested a buxom young lass with a curvy figure
The place in Felling was a nice clean house with shower facilities just off the main High Street - probably a 12-14 min walk from Felling Metro. If you are driving i would suggest it is easy to find and there is plenty of free parking on the street itself.
Arrived on time and message received to say she was ready. Let through the door and she was in a figure hugging dress - very ample charms were on display and she looked great - a bonny lass who has all the right curves. I would say she was a size 12 -14 and she did look tallish although she had heels on - when they were discarded she was around the height displayed on the website - 5' 6''
She does have tremendous boobs which are all her own

I got the cash out of the way quickly and soon all of our clothes were discarded - started off with some proper kissing which was great - previous reviews had mentioned she didn't necessarily enjoy this but I found her very responsive so that was a really good start with plenty of open mouth and my tongue in her mouth. Before I met her I had mentioned to Juney that it was a preference so whether she had mentioned this to Amy I'm not sure but I cannot complain about her kissing skills at all.
I wanted to taste her pussy and she lay on the bed to allow me access - it was very tidy and her hygiene was spotless. I do like to suck on a nice clit but Amy wasn't overly impressed by this so instead I decided to giver her a good licking - this went on for a while but there was a disappointment as she said she wouldn't orgasm. I asked what curcumstances would allow her to cum and her response was "I need to be in love with the person who gives cunnilingus to me" - I have to say this was a major let down as this is something I really enjoy within a meet but it was somewhat of a turn off to be told there was no excitement on her part - in other words sex by numbers.
I did try again later in the meet and she was extremely wet and I'm sure she was going to climax but she repeatedly moved her body away to prevent it happening - I must admit to not having experienced this before because most girls seem to be really into it and a lot of my enjoyment is watching the girl enjoy the fun - obviously it is her right as its her body but it does deflate the ego. If nothing else I have sometimes been told in previous meets that my oral skills are really good
Before we indulged in penetration she did give me oral and this was exceptionally good - the old fella was initially struggling but she soon got him to attention with some great skills - must admit to really enjoying this - not necessarily deep but she has some great lips and she knows what she is doing. After this she inserted a condom with her mouth and we did indulge in sex in different positions including missionary; doggie; cowgirl; reverse cowgirl. All of this was excellent as she does have a nice tight pussy - no more than 2 fingers when we indulged in reverse oral. When I fucked her in missionary she had her legs over my shoulders as I ploughed away and we indulged in kissing whilst indulging in penetrative sex.
She has a big ass but it looks fantastic when shagging her - it is taut and not flabby at all. When she was on top in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl it was fantastic - you are either grabbing her breasts which are wonderul or grabbing her bum which is equally fab. Both are sights to behold
The only point i would say is she does give some false "oohs and aahs" which don't appeal - I would say she was wanting to create a favourable impression but there just seemed to be a sense of insincerity with it. We did indulge in some kissing on the bed and she was absolutely great with open mouth and reciprocated my kisses - indeed she kissed my chest and neck and it was all extremely pleasant and sexy
I did ask if she had toys (which i wanted to use on her) but she brought some stuff which she uses on guys - not my thing at all so obviously there was no use for them on this occasion.
At the end of the meet we chatted on the bed and this really highlighted a very pleasant girl - I was stroking her back and ass as she talked about her earlier life in Kuwait - She was born in England but the family moved to the Middle East when she was very young. The post coital conversation was easy going and she seemed to be very relaxed and she has lovely looking eyes which stare right back at you as you engage in chit chat. We overran by a good few minutes as we talked but she didn't seem bothered.
I had a shower before departing and departed with a quick kiss.
I thought I would add this at the end to support my marking because for much of the meeting I really enjoyed myself with some of the sex being excellent - the problem i have is the failure to allow herself to achieve orgasm which seemed to be some built in mechanism to prevent herself getting any personal enjoyment so in effect she treats the event as a job and nothing more - which doesn't then concur with the friendliness she displayed at the conclusion of the meet when we chatted - she was relaxed and open at that time and I found her charming
The level of insincerity also is a bit of a let down - I'm aware much as anyone that it is all a charade but the really good girls create a fascade that they are interested in you even if only for the duration of the meet. Its an inate ability and does help to foster the image of a relationship even if it is false
I have read reviews by others (not necessarily in our area) where they are not bothered about the escort enjoying the experience - they would probably say this was a great meet and indeed for a lot of it I would say the same but reverse oral and the escort cultivating an image of enjoyment is important to me getting the most out of a meet.
There is a lot of potential with Amy who if she can relax and demonstrate some level of true enjoyment then she would be a fantastic punt and will do very well because she has all the marketable skills with such a body but sometimes the personality shines above everything else - I just don't think I felt that response within the sex which is a shame because when we talked she displayed her friendliness and openness perfectly. She wasn't nervous in our meet perhaps a little reserved but she has everything a good escort requires to do well.
I wouldn't want to put anyone off and I would see her again but I have to be honest as a member of the site and mark it from my experience. I only offer my thoughts because it was my meet and I have reviewed accordingly and adding I hope something constructive as I'm sure Premium will read this; other punters who meet her will I'm sure enjoy a great time with her
Thanks for reading
