Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Aldgate East  (Read 5346 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kimchee

External Link/Members Only

Price: £140
Duration: 1hr

Another day another review of MI.

Comms were good. Made contact with Michelle via AW and arranged a date to meet.

Michelle is tall, slim leggy blonde around size C tits and attractive face. Age I’d guess late 20’s

Venue is a small 1 bed (I think) flat close to Aldgate station. I arrived at her flat and was greeted by Michelle in high heels and a kiss.  She led me to the main room which contained a bed and living/kitchen area. We started DFK and she stripped me whilst her tongue was down my throat. All very nice and I quickly became hard as.

We stopped and I took a quick shower to freshen up and was greeted back in the room with more DFK.

I wanted to try Michelle’s tie and tease after reading a number of good reports on this. So onto the bed and I was blind folded and tied with a ribbon. Next Michelle began to work on me. Using her hands and mouth to scratch and kiss/lick my body and down to my legs. Good attention to my nipples, licking and gently nibbling on them. Next some lube or oil cane out and applied to my cock she worked her body over me rubbing her boobs between my cock, up to my upper body and then face, which I couldn’t touch but was able to reach and kiss/lick them.  She then worked her way down again and began teasing my cock with her tongue, licking from top right down to my balls. This lasted a good 5 mins and felt incredible but had to stop her as felt was going to come too quick! So more attention back into the upper body repeating as before and back down to my cock again, which had calmed down a bit. She worked on me again with her mouth lots of licking and sucking bought me on edge once more. I couldn’t take much more and had to be untied and unblind folded before she reached for the rubber.

She climbed on top and rode me CG for few minutes and I came intensely after the long build up. We kissed for a few seconds before she removed the rubber and cleaned me up with wipes. By now the hour was almost up and we chatted for few mins before hopping back in the shower.

More kisses on departure and I left very satisfied. 

Overall an excellent punt, her T&T is the best I’ve experienced!  :cool:

Offline claretandblue

£140ph for such a vanilla service is well over priced :thumbsdown:

Offline dubhcarr

I agree but this girl is a forum darling an I still remember her rants.. :scare:.…….plenty of sweets in this sweetshop...…...glad the OP enjoyed...……..Yawn......

Offline Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only
her T&T is the best I’ve experienced!  :cool:
You need to get out more.   ;)

Thanks for the review OP.  Glad you had a nice time.  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Kinda the going rate for non-Rom, reliable SPs in Central London.  I suspect the apartment rent alone is a killer there for indy girls.

Offline Belgarion

I'm surprised Gramps hasn't turned up yet

Offline magnetico

I suspect the apartment rent alone is a killer there for indy girls.
They can make £1000 cash easily in two days work, enough to pay the rent for a room anywhere  :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

They can make £1000 cash easily in two days work, enough to pay the rent for a room anywhere  :unknown:
Was thinking more along the lines of a one bedroom flat in W1/W2 and City areas being in the region of £2k a month or more.  Not a room or flatshare operation.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:07:43 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for the review. I tried to book her a few years back in Brum and I’d still like to bang her. I agree £140 is steep but she obviously provides a good service. Like her or not she has a huge number of good reviews on here, she must be doing something right...

Offline claretandblue

I'm surprised Gramps hasn't turned up yet
:lol: he will be watching,waiting to pounce if someone offends his sweetheart  :D

midlandz_boy88

wish i went to see her when she was in bham,

Offline magnetico

Was thinking more along the lines of a one bedroom flat in W1/W2 and City areas being in the region of £2k a month or more.  Not a room or flatshare operation.

For sure, a 2k rent +a dusty phone is a recipe for disaster  :scare:

Offline Belgarion

:lol: he will be watching,waiting to pounce if someone offends his sweetheart  :D

That trains never late  :D

Offline hyunther

Surely it’s up to the OP to decide whether it’s over priced or not. Some people have different opinions when it comes to value. For me, I’ll happily pay a little more for someone who I find attractive, has a body I like, who provides a service that I enjoy, in a location that I feel comfortable in.

Yes, you can probably get a shag cheaper than £140 - but will it be what you want - maybe yes, maybe no, but that’s up to the individual.

But to say that something is overpriced is not fair. It is what ever someone is willing to pay.

I wouldn’t buy Audi or BMW as I personally don’t want to pay that much for a car, but there are many people that do - and good luck to them. They are perfectly entitled to.

Offline Waterhouse

Surely it’s up to the OP to decide whether it’s over priced or not. Some people have different opinions when it comes to value. For me, I’ll happily pay a little more for someone who I find attractive, has a body I like, who provides a service that I enjoy, in a location that I feel comfortable in.

Yes, you can probably get a shag cheaper than £140 - but will it be what you want - maybe yes, maybe no, but that’s up to the individual.

But to say that something is overpriced is not fair. It is what ever someone is willing to pay.

I wouldn’t buy Audi or BMW as I personally don’t want to pay that much for a car, but there are many people that do - and good luck to them. They are perfectly entitled to.
Agreed.

I'm happy to pay that per hour for the right lady, and often do, but would only do so in the knowledge that it is still good vfm. As I said, to my knowledge it's pretty much the going rate for a good and reliable independent girl in the heart of the West-end or City. Truth to tell there are a lot of SPs in the same vicinity who charge a lot more and could well be delivering a lot less.

Offline claretandblue

here come the white knights,the op can do what he wants, I can also express my view on the vfm of the services on offer

Offline mightymunce

£140 and no CIM is a hashtag fail

Offline Waterhouse

So is being a registered member here for five years and not posting one single review.  :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

So is being a registered member here for five years and not posting one single review.  :thumbsdown:

Touché

Offline Big Bad R

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Now that deserves a fist bump.
🤜🤛
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:48:16 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline dubs

“a hashtag fail” :D

Do you mean #fail ?

Offline mightymunce

Still 'ere son after 5 years  :D :lol:

Offline Sinz

Mightystupid is just a trolling twat, who has nothing to contribute to the forum.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:00:47 am by Sinz »

Offline Waterhouse

Won't be for long with that attitude, mr mightyponce; ponce being the correct term for a leech like you.  :thumbsdown:

Offline mightymunce

Mightystupid is just a trolling twat, who has nothing to contribute to the forum.  :rolleyes:

I contribute to the reviews by commenting on them. Otherwise why have comments under them...just have the reviews with no.ccomments/ discussion and a requirement that members must post reviews in order to be members.

All you do is follow me around and lob insults like a tourettes victim on amphetamines. It makes you look an aggressive beta male who was never hugged as a child and rather than wank alone in your single bed, you bang whores to compensate for it
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:14:40 pm by mightymunce »

Offline Sinz

I contribute to the reviews by commenting on them. Otherwise why have comments under them...just have the reviews with no.ccomments/ discussion and a requirement that members must post reviews in order to be members.

All you do is follow me around and lob insults like a tourettes victim on amphetamines. It makes you look an aggressive beta male who was never hugged as a child and rather than wank alone in your single bed, you bang whores to compensate for it

You have got some serious issues Mightystupid  :wacko:

That being said, based on your theory of comments, the review section is for reviews. Why not contribute by reviewing ? It's not thay you don't have time to type up a review, you spend loads typing crap about your mental issues.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:26:31 pm by Sinz »

Offline mightymunce

You have got some serious issues Mightystupid  :wacko:

That being said, based on your theory of comments, the review section is for reviews. Why not contribute by reviewing ? It's not thay you don't have time to type up a review, you spend loads typing crap about your mental issues.

My mental issues are derived from being bullied / trolled by a profilic punting turettes victim. It's not actually the bullying or trollimg that gets to me.but the fact that he seems to have a higher libido than me  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Remember though.... like everyone else on here, you're only a guest.  :hi:

Offline The Film Director

My mental issues are derived from being bullied / trolled by a profilic punting turettes victim. It's not actually the bullying or trollimg that gets to me.but the fact that he seems to have a higher libido than me  :lol:

The logic that you can only comment on reviews because other people have written them seems to be beyond the comprehension of MightyDunce.

Offline mightymunce

The logic that you can only comment on reviews because other people have written them seems to be beyond the comprehension of MightyDunce.

Shadow...knew it was only a.matter of time  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

I contribute to the reviews by commenting on them. ................................

that's like contributing to the cost of a meal by eating it and leaving the wine bottle at home..........
you are a non-contributing parasite

Offline Sinz

that's like contributing to the cost of a meal by eating it and leaving the wine bottle at home..........
you are a non-contributing parasite

True. For some reason the twat finds it really hard to process simple logic  :unknown:

Offline mightymunce

True. For some reason the twat finds it really hard to process simple logic  :unknown:

With all this motivational talk, I will break this duck and do a review and will dedicate to you and shadow in honour....next Sat....  :wacko: :lol:

Offline dezpow

I’m very intrigued with this WG.

Amazing reviews, seems super professional. That said most guys do like a tad bit of filth, like CIM or a facial or something like that. To my knowledge Nichelle doesn’t provide either - am I correct? If so, I’m curious to know what the cumming into a condom thing does for these punters?

I hope this post doesn’t come off cynical I’m actually curious.

Offline Belgarion

Amazing reviews, seems super professional. That said most guys do like a tad bit of filth, like CIM or a facial or something like that. To my knowledge Nichelle doesn’t provide either - am I correct? If so, I’m curious to know what the cumming into a condom thing does for these punters?

Nothing wrong with cumming in a condom, my preferred approach.

Offline nigel4498

Different guys like different things, simples.