Author Topic: Vivienne Hardy Chelmsford  (Read 2414 times)


15 review(s) for MissVivienneHardy (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
External Link/Members Only
This is a very quick review for the above as well covered on here already. Coms were excellent by phone and venue was an easy access hotel in Chelmsford recently. It is the girl in the pics, met at room and handed over agreed £150 for half hour.  All services/positions were provided with gusto inc proper dfk and a very very good bj with cim. She is friendly and very good at her job with a nice bush which I liked. I didn't quite fancy her enough to return at £150 for 30 mins but would be regular for maybe £80 - £90. That said if she's free on a day when I'm horny with no one around I could do.

Offline Hansolo69

Well over priced for a lass who has let herself go. 

A few years ago she looked banging


Offline muddy funxter

Well over priced for a lass who has let herself go. 

A few years ago she looked banging

nuff said