Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prettiest girl on adultwork?  (Read 50257 times)

whiterussian

Just come across this absolute stunner

External Link/Members Only

looks far to good to be true. anyone rammed her yet?

Offline mattylondon

looks far to good to be true. anyone rammed her yet?
As ever, you have a wonderful way with words! Straight to cases!  :D

Looks like she has a great body, but has been photo shopped to death. Only my view naturally, but I think she'll be a big disappointment in the flesh, facially. Her face is absolutely caked in make up, in addition to the heavy photo editing. Not a genuine looker, in my opinion.

Perhaps you should take one for the team WR?  :hi:

TheDoctor

Trying to make an appointment with this beauty,  girl next door and very cute. Feedback was great.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also trying to see this one, face is cute but the body is mind blowing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SeventhSin is indeed very pretty. Her profile photos can be ignored - they are not her. Get yourself on WhatsApp, contact her, and she will send you genuine pictures and she is an order of magnitude better looking than those she's using on her profile. In addition, she provides services not listed on her profile. Downside is she is carrying a fair bit of timber (size 12 I'd say) and kissing is very light to non-existent.

Londondave

SeventhSin    ......................    hidden feedback  ?

TheDoctor

If you look in her gallery she's got a screenshot of what her feedback was like. Maybe she's picked up a 'crazy' along the way intent on damaging her feedback?

Offline Corus Boy

But with a new twist, she has a picture in her gallery of her feedback page, well of a feedback page purporting to be hers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you look in her gallery she's got a screenshot of what her feedback was like. Maybe she's picked up a 'crazy' along the way intent on damaging her feedback?

It's the FB from lazenbygeorge1, dated 23-Jan-14. (She has blanked out her real name. His FB is positive, so IHHO, I don't think his intent was to disc-credit her.

She admits to being an "open person" and must have disclosed her real name to the punter (her fault). He was naive in putting her real name in the FB, rather than her working name.

Eos7d

Yes I spoke with her and got the real pics and yes fantastic. I have had to move the date due to a change of plan with work. Really looking forward to it. The other option has moved location so not good for me yesterday.

london

such a stupid girl or pimp

she put her passport in her VP

External Link/Members Only