Author Topic: pinkladiesescorts brrandy - Gateshead  (Read 1788 times)


4 review(s) for Morgan xx Gfe  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

zack4428

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

this is my first review and hopefully not my last. not in the putting scene for years, for various reasons but have returned.

communication with the agency was spot on faultless, prompt directions and address are given fast. 30 min £60 imho gvm

location

the ne8 area, the first impression of this girl was she was very attractive,in every manner, facially, body. i fond her much better than her pictures, she was slim but definitely not skinny. for me, she provided a great service, owo, deepthroat was excellent. to be honest, everything was great about her. dont know if she does anal never asked. will i return defo yes? would i recommend defo yes. there was nothing not to like about this girl gets a thumbs up

Online geordie35

Same girl as here ?

External Link/Members Only

I was tempted but was put off by previous review even though it was a positive.

Offline Sar-Major

Same girl as here ?

External Link/Members Only

I was tempted but was put off by previous review even though it was a positive.

Cheers for the review Dude.  :drinks:

Having heard what the owner of PL thinks about "Punters" on here and his attitude to us. Bearing in mind "WE" are his "Food Supply" his attitude stinks.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Some of the flats these WG's use are less than "Salubrious".  :scare:

I give them a wide berth.  :bomb:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Winker121


Some of the flats these WG's use are less than "Salubrious".  :scare:

I give them a wide berth.  :bomb:

 :hi: :hi:

That certainly used to be the case but the couple of recent appointments that I have had with PL girls have been in decent enough flats.  Perhaps he has upped his game?

Offline Sar-Major

That certainly used to be the case but the couple of recent appointments that I have had with PL girls have been in decent enough flats.  Perhaps he has upped his game?

Well that's "Fair Comment"............ However I do not think a "Leopard Ever, Changes it's Spots".  :scare:

I stand to be corrected, we shall wait and see.  :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

As already posted above she's also available indie if you don't want any cash going to the agency. You probably risk getting bumped for an agency booking though.