Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham B2B  (Read 1403 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chunky monkey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been promising myself a visit to Lola Bell for some time now, and finally got round to it a few weeks ago
Her services are well documented on here so I'm not sure what I can add to what's already been written - anyway here goes

Communication was straight forward: text messages to set up a 1hr appointment, then a phone call for final directions once I was parked up

She's a very pretty girl, with a fit body albeit with a sizable spankable ass. We sat on the couch, had the inevitable chocolate and discussed the events to follow. What you don't see from her AW profile is just how playful she is. She immediately informed me that my cock was her property for the hour and I wasn't allowed to cum until she told me. I questioned this and got a smack on my ass for the impudence. Ever the gentleman and not wanting the lady to miss out I returned the favour and informed her that whatever she dished out I reserved the right to respond in kind. Another smack for daring to challenge her, followed straight away by one for her, though this time she wiggled a little and let out a soft purr which suggested that she was starting to enjoy herself - this was going to be a fun hour

The massage itself was slow and sensual with lots of tickling and teasing. Plenty of hot oil used throughout especially when she climbed on for the B2B. For such a small girl she presses real close rubbing her body all over my back, legs and ass, giving a wonderful feeling across my whole body. There we're always plenty of fondling of the cock and balls just to keep my interest at maximum

On the turn over she concentrated her attention to my cock and started the edging.
She really is exceptionally good with her hands, and kept me on the edge for longer than I've ever experienced before
Whenever she sensed that I was close she'd slow down, pinch my thigh or slap my clock - anything to divert my attention
Eventually it became too much and I ended with a very satisfying release

A quick shower and I was on my way our of the door £70 lighter but with a big grin on my face

Will I visit again - hell yes, though I also have Lili China Baby on my list
I think they work in the same block, so maybe a double header is in order, and hour with Lili followed by an hour with Lola

Offline wannabe

She's great value at £70 for an hour, B2B, fully nude for the whole time. Wish London prices were that cheap.