Author Topic: N.N.N. Birmingham city centre.  (Read 3222 times)


17 review(s) for Nicky's angel.eyes (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

Central Birmingham
30 minutes
£60


Nicole had been on my HL for a while in the run up to my annual trip to Brum, largely because I particularly liked the photos of her long slender legs. I would normally much prefer a girl who offers some degree of full on kissing and OWO, but I realised from her reviews on here that this was almost certainly not on offer.  I had only made one booking, ahead of my trip, with a girl that offered this but as I hadn’t had any action for several months I thought I should get some earlier.

Comms

I had emailed Nicole the evening before just to check she was available in the afternoon and she replied with a positive answer.  On arrival at New Street I sent a text, asking for a meeting half an hour later, and received an instant reply agreeing and giving me her postcode. All comms were prompt and positive.

Location

Nicole’s flat is in a block near the Chinese Quarter, so about a five minute walk from New Street. I arrived a little early and and was asked to wait a couple of minutes before I received the flat number to get buzzed in. It’s a pretty discrete area, so no embarrassment while waiting. The flat itself is clean, curtains drawn but still well lit. I asked to take a quick shower and everything was there that was needed and again all clean. Overall location and flat are all good.

Nicole

On arrival at the flat the usual magic door opened only to reveal Nicole behind it upon closing.  Her pictures are accurate and very representative of her. Facially she is an attractive girl with longish fair hair tied back. Dressed in a one piece body covering her slim frame she looked good. She states she is a size six, and that seems about correct. She has small but pert boobs, with very responsive nipples, a very firm round arse, and lovely long slender legs. Overall facially a 7-8 when made up with a good 8 for her body. Her age is stated as 24, that seems about correct.

Service

I had read reviews that mentioned the lack of FK and OWO so I went into this without any expectation of that. I did not specify anything before the booking as I had decided that all I wanted from Nicole was to enjoy her body and fuck her. So, how did it go...

Through the door Nicole was smiling and friendly, but fairly to the point. She asked how long I needed,  half an hour agreed and sixty quid handed over. I requested a shower and Nicole went to stash the payment. A very quick shower later and Nicole was waiting on the bed for me. This was my first shag in months, so it was never going to be a marathon effort from me... I asked Nicole to stand while I undressed her and I spend some time kissing and licking her pert boobs, her nipples swelled nicely as I sucked them. I asked her to lie next to me as I wanted to admire and feel her legs and arse. I checked that she wasn’t ticklish and then spent a little time licking and kissing her feet and legs. She was quite happy for me to enjoy myself and she arched her back to really show off her arse. I enjoyed that she let me do this at my own pace, a lot of girls seem to go straight into wanking off your cock, which doesn’t help matters.

I was hard and ready to go, so I lay back and Nicole rolled on a condom. I asked her to be slow, as I had a few months worth held in my balls. She was fine with this and proceed as asked. After a few sucks I asked her to stop so that I didn’t blow before I had a chance to fuck her. I opted for missionary, so I could keep it slow. A tiny bit of lube applied and I slid into her. Nicole certainly has a nice pussy, tight enough to really feel it gripping your cock as you fuck her.  I raised her knees to her shoulders to get good and deep. Five or so minutes of slow missionary and I asked her to flip over for a little doggy style.  She did so and that peachy arse was presented to me. I slid into her pussy nice and deep and pumped away while I was admiring her tight and really quite cute starfish as her arse checks were spread apart. That did it for me and I emptied the contents of my balls deep inside as I held her arse.

I had another shower and as my time was almost up I dressed in the bathroom. When I returned Nicole was sitting next to the window still naked, which was a nice touch. We chatted for a few minutes about the city and other none personal stuff until I said I should leave. She showed me to the door, still naked and kissed me on both cheeks to say goodbye.

Conclusion

I had a good time, and I think I easily had my sixty quids worth.  As I said I went into the meet just with the expectation of fucking a hot girl.  While I normally go for more of a GFE service I think there is definitely a place for an attractive prossy that is a good fuck.

Nicole has a great body and I found her to be very compliant and had a good attitude. If I was staying in the city I would definitely keep her on my HL as a solid backup plan or for those occasions where Injust need a good fuck without the presence.


Offline WorcsLad

Thanks for the review :hi:, even with no OWO or kissing she’s going on the HL.
Cracking body :P.

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for the review :hi:, even with no OWO or kissing she’s going on the HL.
Cracking body :P.

Agreed. It’s a bit naughty that she lists both as “at discretion”, but so long as you go into it knowing it probably won’t be on offer then your in for a good time. If I had more time here I’d see her again.

Offline Beerswillin99

Thanks for the review, I think she works from the same building as SweetSexyAmy and a couple of other girls I think (from reading other reviews anyway). Definitely on my HL. :thumbsup:

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for the review, I think she works from the same building as SweetSexyAmy and a couple of other girls I think (from reading other reviews anyway). Definitely on my HL. :thumbsup:

First time I’ve seen a girl in that block, but I’d imagine there are other girls in the same block. And, yes, definitely worth a go if you like her pictures.

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I’m sure I saw her years ago but from what vague memory I have it would be rated a neutral but reading your review makes me want to try her again to see if my memory is any good. However the owo does put me off as owo is a must for me personally.

Has anyone who has seen her gotten owo at all?

Offline Pdiddy2017

She was my first who popped my punting cherry

At the time didn't know about this site and I though at the time she was great, but as you punt a lot more WG's you then realize she was just about average

OW, limited penetration and watches the clock. Since then have seen 10 times better WG's

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
She was my first who popped my punting cherry

At the time didn't know about this site and I though at the time she was great, but as you punt a lot more WG's you then realize she was just about average

OW, limited penetration and watches the clock. Since then have seen 10 times better WG's

Pretty much exactly how I remeber it though at the time I was new to punting and also felt like it was good punt but experiance has taught me otherwise.

I messaged her today and she replied saying if your clean then owo is on offer. However more curiously she is still using the same number from back when I saw her last and the previous messages came up. Seems I may of left her some aw feedback and rated it as good lol.

How time changes opinions  :D

Offline Digger1965

Great review, that's the first Rom onto the HL.

Offline Troydor69

Great review, that's the first Rom onto the HL.

I’ve had several good experiences with Romanian girls. I’ve also had a terrible encounter with one, who was pretty obviously (in retrospect) being pimped out...

There are a lot of genuine, independent good service providers that are Romanian, hopefully this review and others will highlight some that are.

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I’ve had several good experiences with Romanian girls. I’ve also had a terrible encounter with one, who was pretty obviously (in retrospect) being pimped out...

There are a lot of genuine, independent good service providers that are Romanian, hopefully this review and others will highlight some that are.

Agree there are a very few select Roms that offer a good service but the vast majority don’t. I would say 9 out of every 10 are to be avoided so finding that 1 amoungt them is very difficult hence why TOFTT reviews are always welcomed.

Offline smiler999

Thanks for the review, I think she works from the same building as SweetSexyAmy and a couple of other girls I think (from reading other reviews anyway). Definitely on my HL. :thumbsup:

Same apartment as Amy. Both are good  :thumbsup: