Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Play on Guys  (Read 8880 times)

SirFrank

I don't mind birds playing around my brown eye and I don't mind a rimming but as for sticking anything up my arse. Fuck that. I've had it done to me twice during massages but it does nowt for me

Offline SX225

Maybe she thought differently :D

Possibly. It's been a few years since I last saw her.  I'll send her a text and ask. I'll let you know her reply.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I don't mind birds playing around my brown eye and I don't mind a rimming but as for sticking anything up my arse Fuck that. I've had it done to me twice during massages but it does nowt for me

SF, be careful what you wish for!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Rickrabbit

I don't mind birds playing around my brown eye and I don't mind a rimming but as for sticking anything up my arse. Fuck that. I've had it done to me twice during massages but it does nowt for me

+1 for me....after all don't it make your brown eye blue?  :yahoo:

Offline iPad3

Last time I saw Cindy she had a dildo up my arse while she sucked my cock, fucking fantastic!! Also always get jenifer at LMP to use a finger or 2.... Highly recommended!

Offline PD11

Last time I saw Cindy she had a dildo up my arse while she sucked my cock, fucking fantastic!! Also always get jenifer at LMP to use a finger or 2.... Highly recommended!

I'm new to the site, what's LMP? Thanks.

ulander

I have had ex g/f's use strap on's, dildo's, fingers and tongues

I have had a wg use a finger in a condom and in particularly bizarre scene the heel of sky scraper stiletto :P

I liked it turning my ex on, I liked trying it but tbh it didn't excite me, I started to loose my hard on (maybe they weren't hitting the spot?)

The last time it made we want to do a poo!  Must have been the familiarity of the feeling. I think I will take it or leave it.

Having arse tongued was highly erotic, I'll take that.
It's quite common to lose your hard on when you've got something up your arse.  No need to worry (unless you're part of a daisy chain).  It's only a temporary thing; once whatever it is is withdrawn from your backside, you'll soon get hard again.

Offline Stapler

There have also been a few studies on it that agree that weekly or monthly prostate massage can help prevent prostate cancer, erectile problems and other things so I am all in favour of them, naturally for health reasons!  I shall use that as an excuse if I ever get caught out - "no dear, I was merely safeguarding my health and didn't think you would like to do it so this kind lady offered....."

So let me get this straight; you now have to be a homer to get a license practicing medicine? There is no other explanation for wanting to stick your finger...in that place.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Having had prostate cancer, fingers up bum have become a no no. My (successful) treatment involved numerous doctors' fingers up my backside, suppositories up there too, as well as everal ultrasound probes, one of which was there for about two hours (while I was unconscious, fortunately), as a large number of titanium needles impregnated with radioactive iodine were implanted into me. So anal play of this kind just reminds me that I have been diagnosed with cancer at one stage in my life, and takes any fun out of it. But that's my problem.

As you get older they want to get new pictures of your rectum more often. I am beginning to wonder if this sadist of a homer/ doctor is putting together a scrapbook to be shared!

First they tell you to be retested in 10 yrs at 50 then they say you need to be checked every 5 yrs and at 60 , every year...what can they see up there?

This is the thought that brought on the realization that many strange things must have been found laying up some deviants backside!

After finding the odd wrist watch or college ring the Doctors must get hardened to the discomfort of others during the exam.

Offline PuntingPete

It's a London Adult Party Provider (Lady Marmalade Parties). There are plenty of threads on here about them if you are interested.  :hi:

Offline hockogrockle

With regard to the strange things found up men's backsides, the 2003 IgNobel prize for medicine went to the authors of a paper listing the various things found up there in A&E examinations. An amazingly diverse list! And, apparently every person who comes in with a dildo, beer can, toothbrush, or whatever up there, says they fell onto it while doing some unrelated activity (like hanging wallpaper) in the nude.

ulander

Always happy to receive anal play, either with a finger or tongue, but let the girl initiate it, will be having my first strap-on experience soon, anything I should know in advance?
Relax.

ulander

So let me get this straight; you now have to be a homer to get a license practicing medicine? There is no other explanation for wanting to stick your finger...in that place.
Oh dear.  Here we go again...

vorian

Oh dear.  Here we go again...

I too enjoy, Homer particularly The Odyssey and Iliad.

cambs-man

One WG I visited asked me if I'd like her to use a toy up my arse whilst she was giving me a bj. I agreed as this wasn't something I'd tried before, and thought 'why not give it a go'.
To be honest, I didn't enjoy it at all.
It wasn't painful, or uncomfortable in any way. It just didn't 'feel' right, so I wont be trying it again.

However, if my partner or any wg applies a little pressure on the outside of my anus, I'm pretty much ready for an intense orgasm within seconds.
(I know my partner just wants a quickie when she put her finger on my anus during sex)

Offline Stapler

A friend went for one of these prostate exams recently.

I won't go into the horrific details but while the Doctor was doing it he said to my friend, "Don't  worry Mr Smith - not his real name you understand - it is totally normal to get an erection during this procedure".

My friend said, "I haven't got an erection."

The Doctor turned round slowly and said,"No, but I have!"

So beware!!

Offline iPad3

Sorry for the slow reply but if you've not already worked it out just google Lady Marmalade Party in london.....be warned though this may change your life!!

Offline hockogrockle

Purely for information, another winner of an IgNobel prize for medicine got it for a paper entitled "Digital Rectal Massage as a Means of Curing Intractable Hiccups". The author died recently, and everybody at a meeting held their index fingers up in the air as a mark of respect. (No, I'm not making that last bit up!)

dilettante