Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Lily x. Chiswick. Great value , stunner!!  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Tomforever

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow just wow.
Lily is very attractive, petite, slim and is a fun young lady with a lovely personality, positive attitude and sweet smile.
She is a wonderful girl that will keep going until you wave the white flag. Please treat her like a  princess. she is worth every penny. Cant wait for another meeting.  Opened the door wearing sexy oufit. Very smiley positive girl. Definately not the one to miss.

Offline Heph

Wow just wow.
Lily is very attractive, petite, slim and is a fun young lady with a lovely personality, positive attitude and sweet smile.
She is a wonderful girl that will keep going until you wave the white flag. Please treat her like a  princess. she is worth every penny. Cant wait for another meeting.  Opened the door wearing sexy oufit. Very smiley positive girl. Definately not the one to miss.

Inadequate

Offline lebon121

Wow just wow.
We need more details about the punting.

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ambergris17

Wow just wow.

1 post, 1 review, and her only review? 'Please treat her like a princess'? Absent some serious follow up from OP this has pimp BS written all over it.

Offline Ron89

Defo the pimp, awful at least have some subtlety.

Offline marcello

Yeah, I mean you're a tout you may as well do half a decent job, but this....   :timeout:

Offline Tomforever

This is my first review so sorry if it sound awful just copied and pasted feedback I wrote for her.
I am not a regular punter just wanted to share a bit of expierence I had with her.
Nice room with shower in  chiswick.pictures seem real. Nice face.  I had really good time with her thats all.

Offline Nevillec

This is my first review so sorry if it sound awful just copied and pasted feedback I wrote for her.
I am not a regular punter just wanted to share a bit of expierence I had with her.
Nice room with shower in  chiswick.pictures seem real. Nice face.  I had really good time with her thats all.

Your well intentions have just created greater doubt....try writing review that describes her, what you did and how it went....like positions, how you finished on her, was she aggressive or sub...just something...saying she is a princess means nothing...saying something like she princess of pure sexual filth or gfe provides users with something...

Offline marcello

150 p/h in chiswick -> at least no back to back   :lol: :lol:

Offline Tomforever

Your well intentions have just created greater doubt....try writing review that describes her, what you did and how it went....like positions, how you finished on her, was she aggressive or sub...just something...saying she is a princess means nothing...saying something like she princess of pure sexual filth or gfe provides users with something...

Ok fair enough. Let me start again then.
She is the one in pics. Opened the door in nice sexy outfit.
Room has a shower. We started from sloppy but slow BJ ,a lot of eye contact , then switched to doggy , her ass is amazing , fucked in few postition she seemed to enjoy the session as well. Rather sub than agressive. Made me feel welcome. As I said before I am not regular punter this visit was the first one for like a year. Please forgive me lack of effort as wasnt sure what to write. I am sure someone can confirm that this girl is worth a visit. Happy to answer any question.

Offline Londonpunter30

Well that was well worth a 4 year wait from the OP / pimp

Offline Tomforever

Well that was well worth a 4 year wait from the OP / pimp

4 years? What you talking about?

Offline Fuzzyduck

:dash:

If anyone is in any doubt of OP's credibility, you should check his (her) first post/review from a few days ago that was deleted. FFS

Offline Londonpunter30

You registered four years ago and waited that long for your first post

Offline marcello

:dash:

If anyone is in any doubt of OP's credibility, you should check his (her) first post/review from a few days ago that was deleted. FFS
:thumbsup:
well they're not the brightest, but at least no lack in perseverence

Offline Heph

Please forgive me lack of effort as wasnt sure what to write.

There are thousands upon thousands of reviews to consult- and plenty of different styles have their own pros and cons. It's usually easy enough to work out which are useful because they get appreciative comments.

I am sure someone can confirm that this girl is worth a visit.

That would have been your job.

Offline Fuzzyduck

121jay

5 positive reviews in 5 days on AW.
 :lol: