Author Topic: Juicy-JessyXX - Newcastle - Stay clear  (Read 3978 times)


6 review(s) for Juicy-JessyXX  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Andd81

So I don’t often punt, normally when I’ve got hangover horn or on a night out. I wold Euro this morning horny and wanted some fun. Against my better judgement after hearing stories I booked juicy jessy and comma were great, no issues booking and was told to go to the sandman. When I got there a little earlier I rang to see if we could start earlier, only to be told she was not there and changed venuBes. No txt and no phone before to let me know. She also sounded rough as fuck, so dodged a bullet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:49:03 pm by Andd81 »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:51:28 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline datwabbit

Dodged a bullet in many ways.

You've still got your winnings? Hopefully you can choose again and enjoy yourself.

Online waynekerr600

£80/half surely she must be quality at those prices  :crazy: :crazy: :wackogirl:

Offline chipsandegg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I know unproteced sex has been mentioned for this escort. But she looks awesome.
The pictures look incredible
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Looking4fun

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Un-protected sex!!!! Why would you want too? Pissed,horny,hungover or just fucking stupid?

Offline Sar-Major

Un-protected sex!!!! Why would you want too? Pissed,horny,hungover or just fucking stupid?

Err, The fucking latter!    :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Georgedaviesok


Offline The Outsider

I know unproteced sex has been mentioned for this escort. But she looks awesome.
The pictures look incredible

To die for. Maybe literally if the condom breaks.   :dash: