Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy.Gabby - London, Pimlico - On Tour - FBSM  (Read 2068 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
31 review(s) for SEXY-GABY (28 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EoinMorgan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, so I just thought I would add a review of Gabby who I saw recently. Just a note, if you read my previous post I said I was a massage punter. This has not changed, I saw Gabby as it was mentioned that her massage skills were awesome - i thought it would be a nice change from a standard massage by having a bit more intimacy (with kissing, OWO and full nakedness included in the price).

Duration: 1 Hour - I paid £140 - bit more expensive than my previous visit to Jessika at £80 (who is the only other girl i've seen) but there were more services on offer here.

Communications: Good, I messaged her on UKP to organise a date and then texted her henceforth. Replies were prompt and blunt.

The Girl: I think we've all seen her pictures on the top banner when logging into UKP. Facially she is very attractive as well, especially with her red hair. I asked her to wear make up which was also done very well too and enhanced her facial features which included nice lips. Body wise her boobs and bum were exactly like in the pictures ie huge, nice and round.

The Location: Short walk from Pimlico Underground Station. I work in the City so was a short tube journey. She works out of an apartment.

The Meeting:

I took the hour option as previously mentioned. I texted her when I got to the location and she asked me to wait two minutes. After which she gave me good directions to enter the flat - ie walk in - turn xyz and take the lift to xyz floor and i am in room xyz.

I knocked and she opened the door in the secretary outfit (same one in her AW) I requested with nice heels. What threw me off slightly was that she went for a deep kiss which I am not used to in my previous massage visits - i'm not complaining though. I think this sets the tone well for the next part of the punt. Got to the room and exchanged the cash, she asked me if I wanted a shower which I took. Bathroom was nice.

When I walked out back in the room she walked towards me holding me (both standing) and asked me what I would like. It was incredibly sexy looking into her eyes telling her what services I wanted whilst she kissed me :kiss: - I was tempted to go the whole distance and lose my "massage only" position but I just said massage, oral and kissing.  :scare:

I sat on the bed whilst she stripped off for me and I really got a chance to admire her fabulous, tasty looking boobies. Probably the biggest natural ones I've ever seen in real life. She then asked me lie down flat on my back so we could start the massage - i suggested that i'd prefer starting with OWO as - 1 - I was holding my load in since the beginning of the month so would not be able to last long - 2 - it would make the massage more relaxing. She agreed and got me to lie down. I was right in that I didn't last long, she said no CIM so she took the big loads into her hands and proceeded to clean herself and me up (none of the clean yourself up attitude) - which is a nice touch.

Her massage skills were on point, in terms of category I would describe it as a erotic massage as there were some great massage moves which made my back and shoulder feel a lot better, some B2B, some "ass to ass" which sounds weird but feels great and some great moves with her breath. Whilst on my back she also nicely massaged my buttocks and jokingly threatened to finger my ass which - 1- scared me - 2 - was funny.

Got me to turn over and some attention to my shoulders and some FK whilst she laid next to me. Went for another OWO round which again felt great. Then some more cuddling and kissing, after which I massaged her. I'm no expert or anything and im sure I didn't do a great job but it felt awesome massaging her ass, legs and most of all her boobies.

I was worried about the time so asked for the time to which she said "don't worry about the time, lets make you cum again" - and we repeating the OWO until my balls were empty. I then headed to the shower to clean up the oil (which was minimal and didn't carry odour). I checked the time in the bathroom and was 10 minutes over so quickly cleaned up and got out of the shower. As I got out all changed and ready to go, she was still naked and again was kissing me passionately throughout the goodbyes.

As I left, the cleaners were outside and I unfortunately made eye contact with one of them and we both smiled at each other which was funny, I just thought it is what it is. Got the train back to work with nobody having any idea what I had been up to.

I would most certainly recommend Gabby to my massage brethren and full service punters alike as the girl had a good attitude, was sexy and delivered upon the services we agreed upon.

Happy to answer any questions.

Offline EoinMorgan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, so I just thought I would add a review of Gabby who I saw recently. Just a note, if you read my previous post I said I was a massage punter. This has not changed, I saw Gabby as it was mentioned that her massage skills were awesome - i thought it would be a nice change from a standard massage by having a bit more intimacy (with kissing, OWO and full nakedness included in the price).

Duration: 1 Hour - I paid £140 - bit more expensive than my previous visit to Jessika at £80 (who is the only other girl i've seen) but there were more services on offer here.

Communications: Good, I messaged her on UKP to organise a date and then texted her henceforth. Replies were prompt and blunt.

The Girl: I think we've all seen her pictures on the top banner when logging into UKP. Facially she is very attractive as well, especially with her red hair. I asked her to wear make up which was also done very well too and enhanced her facial features which included nice lips. Body wise her boobs and bum were exactly like in the pictures ie huge, nice and round.

The Location: Short walk from Pimlico Underground Station. I work in the City so was a short tube journey. She works out of an apartment.

The Meeting:

I took the hour option as previously mentioned. I texted her when I got to the location and she asked me to wait two minutes. After which she gave me good directions to enter the flat - ie walk in - turn xyz and take the lift to xyz floor and i am in room xyz.

I knocked and she opened the door in the secretary outfit (same one in her AW) I requested with nice heels. What threw me off slightly was that she went for a deep kiss which I am not used to in my previous massage visits - i'm not complaining though. I think this sets the tone well for the next part of the punt. Got to the room and exchanged the cash, she asked me if I wanted a shower which I took. Bathroom was nice.

When I walked out back in the room she walked towards me holding me (both standing) and asked me what I would like. It was incredibly sexy looking into her eyes telling her what services I wanted whilst she kissed me :kiss: - I was tempted to go the whole distance and lose my "massage only" position but I just said massage, oral and kissing.  :scare:

I sat on the bed whilst she stripped off for me and I really got a chance to admire her fabulous, tasty looking boobies. Probably the biggest natural ones I've ever seen in real life. She then asked me lie down flat on my back so we could start the massage - i suggested that i'd prefer starting with OWO as - 1 - I was holding my load in since the beginning of the month so would not be able to last long - 2 - it would make the massage more relaxing. She agreed and got me to lie down. I was right in that I didn't last long, she said no CIM so she took the big loads into her hands and proceeded to clean herself and me up (none of the clean yourself up attitude) - which is a nice touch.

Her massage skills were on point, in terms of category I would describe it as a erotic massage as there were some great massage moves which made my back and shoulder feel a lot better, some B2B, some "ass to ass" which sounds weird but feels great and some great moves with her breath. Whilst on my back she also nicely massaged my buttocks and jokingly threatened to finger my ass which - 1- scared me - 2 - was funny.

Got me to turn over and some attention to my shoulders and some FK whilst she laid next to me. Went for another OWO round which again felt great. Then some more cuddling and kissing, after which I massaged her. I'm no expert or anything and im sure I didn't do a great job but it felt awesome massaging her ass, legs and most of all her boobies.

I was worried about the time so asked for the time to which she said "don't worry about the time, lets make you cum again" - and we repeating the OWO until my balls were empty. I then headed to the shower to clean up the oil (which was minimal and didn't carry odour). I checked the time in the bathroom and was 10 minutes over so quickly cleaned up and got out of the shower. As I got out all changed and ready to go, she was still naked and again was kissing me passionately throughout the goodbyes.

As I left, the cleaners were outside and I unfortunately made eye contact with one of them and we both smiled at each other which was funny, I just thought it is what it is. Got the train back to work with nobody having any idea what I had been up to.

I would most certainly recommend Gabby to my massage brethren and full service punters alike as the girl had a good attitude, was sexy and delivered upon the services we agreed upon.

Happy to answer any questions.

Oh dear, does anyone know how I can put the work "massage" or "FBSM" in the title so my fellow massage seekers can read it?

Also I forgot to mention she's having issues with her AW and asked me to buy her a newspaper on the way to the punt for AW verification. That might explain why her profile is set to distribute content only at the moment.

Offline Sinz

Oh dear, does anyone know how I can put the work "massage" or "FBSM" in the title so my fellow massage seekers can read it?

Also I forgot to mention she's having issues with her AW and asked me to buy her a newspaper on the way to the punt for AW verification. That might explain why her profile is set to distribute content only at the moment.

Done  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the intel

Offline EoinMorgan

Done  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the intel

No problem at all and thanks for changing the title for me.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review, OP :hi:

I've always fancied Gabby :wacko:, when she randomly pops up on UKE with a new photo. I need to keep track on her tours, and knuckle her down when next in London.

:drinks: