Author Topic: Rhianna Rude - Washington  (Read 2495 times)


9 review(s) for Rhianna_Rude (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline williambream

External Link/Members Only

This punt was as a result of being messed around by another SP so I was desperate. The cost was too much in hindsight and I've stuck to a lower limit since.

Comms - lightning quick by text - probably as she was sat there on her bill as she later told me.

Pics/photos - accurate, she is a very attractive girl

Cost - £80 for 30 mins

Service - went in to the hotel in Washington and down a long dark corridor to find Rhianna on the other side of the door. There was nothing special requested as I was meeting her as a last resort to going home to the wife but there just wasn't a spark.

Deepthroat was attempted but unsuccessful, reverse oral, foot worship, reverse oral and brief rimming so she wasn't shy. I just got the impression she couldn't be bothered.

I asked initially when we had a chat how business was and I was her first customer of the day at around 1pm on a weekend.

Stunning girl, fucks like a corpse. It wasn't bad enough to be a negative but I won't be going back - I'm leaving it as neutral as she is stunning to look at.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Amst, can you modify your review to take out name of hotel.

Online waynekerr600

From the slightly odd babe was she EE?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yet another example of higher prices not meaning better service.


Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review. I can see why the photos sucked you in, she looks quite a dish. I presume it was you rimming her rather than the other way around?

Offline williambream

Thanks for the review. I can see why the photos sucked you in, she looks quite a dish. I presume it was you rimming her rather than the other way around?

Yes, my bad for not clarifying.


Offline oldrockingchair

External Link/Members Only

This punt was as a result of being messed around by another SP so I was desperate. The cost was too much in hindsight and I've stuck to a lower limit since.

Comms - lightning quick by text - probably as she was sat there on her bill as she later told me.

Pics/photos - accurate, she is a very attractive girl

Cost - £80 for 30 mins

Service - went in to the hotel in Washington and down a long dark corridor to find Rhianna on the other side of the door. There was nothing special requested as I was meeting her as a last resort to going home to the wife but there just wasn't a spark.

Deepthroat was attempted but unsuccessful, reverse oral, foot worship, reverse oral and brief rimming so she wasn't shy. I just got the impression she couldn't be bothered.

I asked initially when we had a chat how business was and I was her first customer of the day at around 1pm on a weekend.

Stunning girl, fucks like a corpse. It wasn't bad enough to be a negative but I won't be going back - I'm leaving it as neutral as she is stunning to look at.

She was also seen by that BB seeker from the juicy jessy thread !! Research is paramount..

Offline datwabbit

She was also seen by that BB seeker from the juicy jessy thread !! Research is paramount..
I think if we follow that through, we'll be travelling to punt in other regions. He saw a lot of people.

Offline oldrockingchair

I think if we follow that through, we'll be travelling to punt in other regions. He saw a lot of people.
Just thought I would give it some air time, as we all need to try and do the best for each other.

If you see it say sort of thing.

Offline Ahmedhutan

Oldrockingchair - really appreciate the heads up

AMst - thank you for the review. she does look amazing. Shame about the neutral punt though.

Offline chipsandegg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only

A porn performer ! amazing ass but i get the corpse bit
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline williambream

External Link/Members Only

A porn performer ! amazing ass but i get the corpse bit

Not sure if I'm happier or sadder over this! Shagged a porn star but it was unsatisfying  :wacko:

Offline Fragilehand

" I was meeting her as a last resort to going home to the wife"
Who said romance is dead?!  :D
Pictures look amazing out of my price range but thanks for the review !

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She definitely looks the part but sadly don't seem like she acts the part