External Link/Members OnlyFor my ongoing search for a girl who can successfully deepthroat me I assumed SDP had as good a chance as any.
Comms - decent but hasn't replied to subsequent messages I've sent for a second meet so maybe I got lucky first time.
Pics - unfortunately they are either old or shopped - I'm guessing old. She is a lot thinner than the photos (sickly thin) and I would assume this is due to a habit of some kind.
Cost - £60 for 30 mins
Service - she dressed as requested and did her best but I don't fault her for not being able to take my length entirely. Reverse oral, anal play, sloppy deepthroat and DFK were all done.
Once we were done she told me she was also on Pink ladies as Brandi so this should provide more photos.
The meet was good and I would see her again, she needs to update her photos for other punters though who don't like surprises.
