Well reviewed previously with location and contact information. In Darlington with a strained lower back so thought I would seek a massage with the opportunity of additional handiwork! Contacted by phone and given an appointment half an hour later. Parked across from the theatre in the car park previously mentioned with two hours free parking. Arrived at Jasmine’s on time but met a guy just coming out. Was taken through to a back room - warm with low lighting and offered background music. Stripped and lay face down and received a very good, and firm, massage which has eased my back. Towards the end of the work on my back, Annie began to reach upwards and stroke my balls before asking if I wanted her to strip or just have a handjob. I elected for the former and paid an extra £40 on top of the original 40 - perhaps more expensive than I had anticipated but I still felt it was good value by the end! I have to say that her technique in making me spill my load was pretty impressive while I enjoyed playing with her hard nipples and feeling her lovely bum while also running my finger up and down her clit - very enjoyable and hopefully I will be back for more - despite the stern-faced women at the front desk when I left!