Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki Loves Play - Touring in Scarborough  (Read 901 times)

3 review(s) for Vikki-loves-play85 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline als468

External Link/Members Only

I was in Scarborough for a trip to the seaside, and noticed Vikki was on tour in the town. Didn't have a great deal of free time, quick phone call and meet arranged for 30minutes in less than 1 hours time.

Location: Top Floor holiday Flat in South Cliff. No reception and was buzzed in upon arrival. Safe, clean & tidy. Parking with restrictions on the street, but no restrictions a short walk away.

Appearance: She had tanned skin, a great boobs and ass with a cheeky smile. Her tattoos look good on her. Overall she could be that stripper/lap dancer you wished you could have sex with. The photos on her AW profile are accurate.

Meeting: 30 mins incall for £70. She wasn't wearing a lot and that was removed fairly quickly. Shesuggested a massage to start - I went with her idea thinking will give it 5 minutes max. After 1 minutes she encourages me to turn over and starts snogging my face off - then starts OWO. Then moved onto sex with her on top and me sucking her tits, then me on top. Finished off with more OWO and CIM. A little chat and then left after getting a kiss and a hug.

Conclusion: A good solid 30min session with a friendly lass, who doesn't need AW booking requests. Would love it if she did swallow as well - but not on the profile - so can't complain. She moves around a lot - currently showing as Scunthorpe. Would recommend.