Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour-Outstanding French gym bunny-Marylebone  (Read 2298 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

External Link/Members Only

Price:£100 for 30 mins

Location: 3rd or 4th floor flat in Marylebone. Clean flat, ok shower facilities, fresh towel provided and plenty of toiletries to choose from.

Appearance: 9.5/10;Hygienic well gym toned ~5ft 3-4 Mid 20s French girl with nice hair and good aura. Very feminine silhouette and personality and seemed to be a well looked after body and mind. Conspicuous tatoo on thigh.

Services and professionalism:10/10; Started with fk, next b2b massage although she had piercings on her belly button so we had to be careful; but I still enjoyed it. Next owo, she was satisfying and some people liked the tongue piercing stimulation, but I requested she doesn’t do it. Then dgy/cg/mish and finish with hr.

My taxi was delayed so I arrived 5 mins late but she didn’t mind, overall she was quite fluid and accommodating and certainly did not feel like a pump and dump, did feel like a GFE.

Good command of English language and no issues with having to repeat certain words or problems with communication.

Certainly remaining in on my revisit list.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:05:30 pm by Jon_Snow1999 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

nice

quick question OP, do you think she can take a hammering?

Offline Jon_Snow1999

nice

quick question OP, do you think she can take a hammering?

Yeah, although I only booked 30 mins...she was very accommodating and furthermore as I mentioned she said she goes to the gym daily which would support the idea that she can “take a hammering”  :P.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Yeah, although I only booked 30 mins...she was very accommodating and furthermore as I mentioned she said she goes to the gym daily which would support the idea that she can “take a hammering”  :P.

nice

Offline tantric talents

do you think she can take a hammering?

I would say that although she was quite tight initially for me, I think once you got her relaxed maybe she would. She did enjoy prone I recall.
She is though particularly skilled at cowgirl and a sweet girl all round.

Curiously she says that although she enjoys sex a lot she is anorgasmic.

Offline onepunter

She has a big bull nose ring?  :blush:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir!  :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:25:44 pm by onepunter »