Author Topic: Astin - Houghton le Spring  (Read 3672 times)


14 review(s) for Astin (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Biggs68

External Link/Members Only

Comms - excellent. I contacted Astin by email via AW. She responded quickly and gave me her number. She does not like to discuss specific requirements by text, fair enough, so I called her and arrangements were duly made.

Location - newish built flat, probs 5 mins from HLS. Parking is plentiful, either directly outside the flats, surrounded by a high fence, or nearby for those who like even more discretion. Either way, it appears a safe area.

Cost - £100 for an hour


I found the place easily and called as requested to indicate my arrival. I was given the flat number which was easy to find, but which is on the top floor up a number of flights of stairs (for those with mobility issues)

I was met at the door by Astin who had dressed as I’d asked. She is an attractive 5’ 3” ish lady who appears to have taken care of herself. I was led inside to a reasonably furnished and clean bedroom, where I made a donation.

Astin returned to the bedroom and we both got undressed. Astin is an attractive looking lady with a great body. Large natural tits with big nips. She has a nice arse and is completely shaven. She could certainly get away with claiming to be younger than she states.

On to the bed and some decent OWO. I returned the compliment before it was time to fuck. On with the raincoat and started with her on top. Astin is surprisingly tight, whether she does Kegels or whatever, she has a bloody good tight grip on her. We moved to missionary before she put her legs over my shoulders. I had planned to come all over her tits, but the fucking was so tight and so good, I just came in the bag inside her.

Then we moved to the bathroom and indulged in some ws before showering and returning to the bedroom. (Good hot clean shower and plenty of towels) Astin got some toys out and played a bit to effect a re-awakening followed by more oral which took us beyond the hour. She is certainly no clock watcher.

Astin is a very attractive mature lady with a great body. She is capable of having a decent conversation and would be great for those who are nervous of partaking in such activities. She provided everything that I asked for, and did it to a more than satisfactory level. I will return in the near future so that she can provide again.

Offline spelk567

I saw this lady about 3 years ago..long time before I knew about this site ...however got to the area and then got the spiel about the landlord being there...that was a new one on me... and was kept waiting 20 mins after said appointment...when I eventually did get in appointment was rushed and was shown the door after 15 mins of a half hour booking...if I had known about this site then it would definately been a negative from me

Offline roboeggman

I saw this lady about 3 years ago..long time before I knew about this site ...however got to the area and then got the spiel about the landlord being there...that was a new one on me... and was kept waiting 20 mins after said appointment...when I eventually did get in appointment was rushed and was shown the door after 15 mins of a half hour booking...if I had known about this site then it would definately been a negative from me

You can still review in retrospect. Ideally you'd be able to give some detail about the booking still even 2 years after the fact but as long as a booking was agreed to it doesn't matter when it was.

Offline spelk567

I see where you are coming from but maybe she has upped her game from those days so therefore is it fair to do a negative report from 3 years ago??...if it had happened say 6 months ago I could see where it would benefit members but maybe not that far back

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review op and pleased you enjoyed yourself. Have to disagree with the age bit though, have mentioned it previously on here, I saw her several years back when she was advertising as 44 but admitted to me she was actually 54. She will now be 60 give or take a year. Nice old bird but very average punt.  :hi:

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thanks for the review op and pleased you enjoyed yourself. Have to disagree with the age bit though, have mentioned it previously on here, I saw her several years back when she was advertising as 44 but admitted to me she was actually 54. She will now be 60 give or take a year. Nice old bird but very average punt.  :hi:

I saw her about 2 years ago and I have to agree with Alfie, nice enough lady but nothing outstanding about her, very average punt as he says.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Biggs68

“ She will now be 60 give or take a year. Nice old bird but very average punt.”

Shit, I admit I was never brilliant with guessing ages, but ffs, maybe I’ll start asking to see a driving licence or something to check they’re not pensioners. That’s twice I’ve been done.   :dash:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Shit, I admit I was never brilliant with guessing ages, but ffs, maybe I’ll start asking to see a driving licence or something to check they’re not pensioners. That’s twice I’ve been done.   :dash:

Why worry, age is just a number, you enjoyed the punt that's all that matters.    :hi:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Shit, I admit I was never brilliant with guessing ages, but ffs, maybe I’ll start asking to see a driving licence or something to check they’re not pensioners. That’s twice I’ve been done.   :dash:
You haven't been done if you enjoyed yourself. I was just pointing out her age for those that are bothered with it  :unknown:

Offline Shearer1955

Got to agree with alfie
If the op had a good time its his perception that counts
Another prossie who struggles to count when it comes to birthdays...they never make that mistake when counting the cash  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

“ She will now be 60 give or take a year. Nice old bird but very average punt.”

Shit, I admit I was never brilliant with guessing ages, but ffs, maybe I’ll start asking to see a driving licence or something to check they’re not pensioners. That’s twice I’ve been done.   :dash:

Many a good tune played on an "Owld Stradivarius" .............. Look at ME.  :rolleyes:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Biggs68

Her strings were certainly tight for an instrument of that vintage

Offline Sar-Major

Her strings were certainly tight for an instrument of that vintage

 :thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldrockingchair

:thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

She was one of my first punts and Yeah she was tight 12 months ago, but as a beginner she guided me with precision, respect and give me a good time, I now know she didn't love me long long time but WTF I enjoyed my time with her.

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
“ She will now be 60 give or take a year. Nice old bird but very average punt.”

Shit, I admit I was never brilliant with guessing ages, but ffs, maybe I’ll start asking to see a driving licence or something to check they’re not pensioners. That’s twice I’ve been done.   :dash:

The review is about your personal experience and enjoyment, if you found it positive then you weren't done.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Zooms

She was one of my first punts and Yeah she was tight 12 months ago, but as a beginner she guided me with precision, respect and give me a good time, I now know she didn't love me long long time but WTF I enjoyed my time with her.

What more can you ask for?

Online waynekerr600

The review is about your personal experience and enjoyment, if you found it positive then you weren't done.

Agreed. Carol Vordermann is 57 and I still would.

Offline Sar-Major

Agreed. Carol Vordermann is 57 and I still would.

You'd ride a "Fekin Warm Scarf" ya "Little Cunt"  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You'd have to join the "Queue" for CV tho  especially with that "Rack" of hers...............  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Biggs68

Carol Vordermann told me she was 63, and that was a few years ago. Nice old bird though.