Author Topic: Bela Donna - Pleasant surprise  (Read 1512 times)


4 review(s) for BELA_DONNA (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Online kungpo

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't be asked to review but thought why not. Link is currently inactive. Pics included in logans review Bela Donna caught my interest.

Paid £40 for 15 minutes.

Comms: fairly good, picked up my calls and texts and met in Clapton. The route and directions to the flat were confusing and the building itself looked like it was locked off/abandoned lool.

Appearance: Bela Donna was friendly and flirtatious, had a nice smile the whole time. The Weight looks good on her and she has huge HH tits and ass.

Service: Tit wank, OW, Doggy, prone bone, reverse cowgirl.

It wasn't bad but didn't care for the blowjob and asked for a tit wank. Tits are heavy but soft, couldn't fuck them quite as freely as I wanted to but was good for the most part.

Surprised and really enjoyed how tight she was as I was expecting loose pussy, fucked her in standing doggy while holding her shoulders and hair. Moved onto prone bone, then reverse CG but went back to doggy before cumming.

Think 15 was definitely an ideal time, usually prefer 30 mins but didnt really want to anything more. Would probably return but doubt it will be any time soon.



« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:14:49 pm by kungpo »

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162

Offline last_days_of_logan


Surprised and really enjoyed how tight she was as I was expecting loose pussy, fucked her in standing doggy while holding her shoulders and hair. Moved onto prone bone, then reverse CG but went back to doggy before cumming.


thats the move right there man  :drinks: , one of my fav...except i like to alternate between a titty and shoulders
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:38:04 pm by last_days_of_logan »


Online kungpo

thats the move right there man  :drinks: , one of my fav...except i like to alternate between a titty and shoulders

 :thumbsup: I actually prefer it to standard on knees doggy - As much as I like tits I never think to go for that :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:08:35 pm by kungpo »