Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: au pair  (Read 1602 times)

touch.and.go

While you guys are feeling so helpful, can anyone suggest some girls for a 2 on 1? They've got to work well together - I dont want to spend my time choregraphing - blonde 20-25 in the perfect world. :sarcastic:

Offline rudolph hucker

As you may or may not be aware, I like a mature now and again.
I've seen these two separately, Laura, fairly regularly over 5 years, and Janee once at the end of last year on Laura's recommendation.
Both are filthy and occasionally do FFM, and get on well together/perform well, if given enough notice.
Although both are insatiable, I would probably not return to Janee, only because I've done her now and I don't see many on a return basis (short attention span etc), but would defo see Laura again as she is handy for where I drink weekdays and we get on like a house on fire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've only had one experience with a FFM meeting, in Bristol about 4 years ago, it was an unmitigated, over priced disaster, so am wary about these type of trysts.

Happy hunting.

touch.and.go

Thanks - its a bit of a bucket list thing for me - I know I might be asking for too much out of this world!!!

ulander

I've seen Laura lots of times.  She's the only person I see on a regular basis and yes, she's filthy and brilliant.

I've seen Janee once and like rudolph hucker, I probably won't see her again.  It was a perfectly enjoyable punt but I seldom repeat and as rh says, I've done her now.

If Laura and Janee do get on well together, then if I were you, I'd go for it.  Doubt if you'll be disappointed.

Tony Montana

They are not blonde, but cassandra4you and alisya4you should be back in Bristol in February.  Very good girl on girl interaction.

Offline TerryTibbs

You can only fuck one of them at a time......

....I cant see the point in two girl bookings!!!!

I always remember I had a 2 girl lap dance once, and after I thought what a waste of money, I want time to enjoy each girl.

Unless your a millionaire, then go for it!!!!

Terry  :timeout

Tony Montana

touch.and.go

You can only fuck one of them at a time......

....I cant see the point in two girl bookings!!!!

I always remember I had a 2 girl lap dance once, and after I thought what a waste of money, I want time to enjoy each girl.

Unless your a millionaire, then go for it!!!!

Terry  :timeout

The Lord looks after his own :

I've always wanted to go to MK :dance: