Author Topic: Scarlett, outcall, Newcastle - Amour  (Read 895 times)

Offline Happynerd

External Link/Members Only

When I saw Amour had a redhead  :yahoo: on the books I knew I had to see her. Found a suitable time for 90mins outcall at £170 and booked the morning of the punt with the usual Amour efficiency.

Scarlett arrived promptly on time and I was so pleased, she was stunning. Now with Amour you sometimes get well done pictures and a bit disappointed with who turns up and you can never see the face before, and for me that's a big part of the attraction. Scarlett is the opposite, very average pics up but completely stunning in person.

The punt was great. Managed sex twice in the meet, with good conversation in between. She didn't mention any dislikes but I never asked about anal as it's not normally offered. CIM was ok and owo, Ro, fingers and sex in many positions. She knew how to please.

Would 100% recommend and quick as she mentioned it was only temporary until her new job so book fast lads. Did I mention how stunning she is yet?

HN