Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Birmingham  (Read 1442 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline piercedtim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wanted to see SweetSexy Amy (External Link/Members Only) but she never seems to answer her phone. So I decided that rather than go for a really cheap p&d at a parlour I'd see one the Thais again as they usually provide a good service. I've seen Anya before and find her attractive so decided to see if she was available. No problems with getting onto the flat, although the room was quite small.

The pics on her AW are her and not overly photoshopped. Enhanced tits, slim, long black hair, quite pretty. After the usual stashing the cash (£70 for 30 mins) she stripped off and started with owo. I went deeper with this and no complaints. Nice ball licking and eye contact while she was doing this. Put her over so her head was hanging over the edge of the bed and decided to see how deep into her mouth I could get while playing with her very neat pussy. I was pleasantly surprised, as most WG's take my entire length quite easily but she seemed to struggle a bit and I couldn't get it all the way in. Turned her round, condom on, bit of lube and fucked both her pussy and her arse until I filled the condom.

Much to my embarrassment I had a fair bit of time left so when she offered a massage I accepted. This was much more enjoyable than I thought it would be and she went quite hard at my request. I'm not a big fan of this sort of stuff but I have had a bad back for a few days and much to my surprise it actually really helped. Conversation while she was doing this was surprisingly easy and although she's not fluent, she has a pretty good grasp of English. Turned over, had a last good grope of her body, got dressed and left. All in all, I had a good time and will definitely see her again.

Cendric

Thanks for the review piercedtim.
Did you use the same comdom to fuck her pussy and arse.