Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam - Red Light District  (Read 19593 times)

JacKTlad

Used to love going to the RLC but that was in pre euro days "suck or fuck 50 gilder" spent a week staying at External Link/Members Only when I left the Air Force catching up on all the drug use I missed out on in my teens :scare: :wackogirl: :wacko:

Ended up coming home with a pierced nipple
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:10:27 pm by JacKTlad »

Offline CallumTT

I've punted there a few times and never felt ripped off, though they can be keen to cut the time short. 

I always ask them at the door before going in what the deal is.  As well as reduce the chance of them ripping you off, it also means you can see them up close, and it's amazing how many girls look not-quite-so-stunning when you see them much closer.  Standard is 50 Euro for suck AND fuck, apparently for 20 mins.  I also ask them there if they'll take their top off, as some don't if you don't ask them.  If I don't like the vibe or the girl, I will politely decline, and move on.  Never been a problem.  If you want this or a particular position, then I'd discuss that at the door.  I also aim for girls who look a bit more enthusiastic, rather than the 10s sitting on their phones looking miserable. 

Offline melk

I've punted there a few times and never felt ripped off, though they can be keen to cut the time short. 

I always ask them at the door before going in what the deal is.  As well as reduce the chance of them ripping you off, it also means you can see them up close, and it's amazing how many girls look not-quite-so-stunning when you see them much closer.  Standard is 50 Euro for suck AND fuck, apparently for 20 mins.  I also ask them there if they'll take their top off, as some don't if you don't ask them.  If I don't like the vibe or the girl, I will politely decline, and move on.  Never been a problem.  If you want this or a particular position, then I'd discuss that at the door.  I also aim for girls who look a bit more enthusiastic, rather than the 10s sitting on their phones looking miserable. 

Same here. Rip offs can easily be detected with a short interview at the door. Of course the punt itself may vary depending on the girl, but that's to be expected.

But whenever i visit Amsterdam these days i prefer sticking to two stunning regulars that i know provide a good and unrushed service, and only consider seeing a different girl when one of the regulars is not around.

MrBlue

I've had some brilliant punts in the RLD but I haven't been back there for about 3 years.

The scene was gradually declining with a lot of windows closing and even one reopening as a cafe and one as a museum!!

What's it like now...is it still declining???

Offline Diamonddog

I think the general trend in the Netherlands is to get rid of the window areas. Zandpad in Utrecht was completely closed due to trafficking
In Alkmaar some of the windows now have just an easel with a painting not sure if it's the council but I know the locals want the street closed down

MrBlue

Such a shame.

Used to love my little trips to the Dam...used to get over there at least 4 times a year.

Hope it gets back to what it was.

raylondoner

Such a shame.

Used to love my little trips to the Dam...used to get over there at least 4 times a year.

Hope it gets back to what it was.

Likewise, I used to visit at least 4 times a year for many years, but service levels just deteriorated so I gave up and now support local produce.  :hi:

MrBlue

It was deffo hit and miss but there were one or two gems to had.

I agree you can get more here OWO etc but I had a few punts in the Dam which the memories will last with me forever  ;)