Author Topic: Lilly @ Jasmine’s massage - Darlington  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Biggs68

External Link/Members Only

Been reviewed many times on here re location, parking etc. The only thing that changes is the girls and possibly the price and level of service.

I saw Lilly. A mid 30s lady, average looking, some might say (unkindly) a little dumpy.

The standard £40 was paid for 60 mins.

As is the norm, I was told to get undressed and onto the table whilst Lilly went out of the room. She returned wearing a knee length dress and leggings underneath. I feared for the worst. The massage began, pretty good actually.

She moved around to the top of the table and began to massage the top of my shoulders so I tentatively reached round and put my hands on her arse over her skirt. No objection, so I moved them under and upwards to discover that the leggings had gone and there was a skimpy pair of knickers half way down her thighs. Another £40 handed over and she took the rest of her clothes off. She has a slight tummy and smallish put quite perky tits.

She climbed on top and gave me a pretty decent b2b. Plenty of oily arse crack strokes and tickling of the bullet hole and reaching under to stroke my cock.

After I flipped over, it was access all areas including a leg up onto the table to let me finger her whilst she massaged my cock and balls. She appeared keen enough to lean over and stick her nips in my mouth. The hand job itself was superb, she has edging down to a fine art, light featherlike strokes and then as i was about to blow, moving to my nipples and under my balls before returning to my cock again. At this point I would have fucked her if it was on offer. I asked and she made it clear that there was no sucking or fucking without a condom, and condoms weren’t allowed. A big fat no. Despite that, she did use her tongue on my shaft and balls and as she started the handjob yet again, she slipped her finger up my arse and boom.

Then the usual clean up.

£80 all together. Dearer than I’ve paid before, but certainly better vfm than I’ve had when I’ve paid less. Ok, she wasn’t a beauty, but really who cares, her hands were magnificent.

She said that she’s in Darlo for a couple more weeks. I feel another visit might be needed in the next fortnight.