Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian amira Edinburgh tour  (Read 3295 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Kingkong86

External Link/Members Only

Met with Indian amira a couple of weeks ago when she was up touring.

Straight forward comms booking request via adultwork system, text message to confirm booking. Another couple of texts to confirm booking on day and asking what I would like her to wear.

Amira was based in a nice city centre hotel. Parked round the corner and walked round gave her a call and I revived text directions to the room. Discreet wall past reception no fuss. Nice clean room and bathroom always a good sign.

Door opened to tidy petit Indian lass wearing a figure hugging skirt and blouse, I remember her tits being Bigger was the first thought that hit me.

Money out the way a nice chat and some kissing and gfe. Amira took charge and off Came our clothes a nice body to body massage followed turned over and straight into owl followed by some reverse oral.

Moved onto the sofa in her room and on with the glove amira climbed on reverse cowgirl onto the bed and into doggy flipped her over and into missionary. Finished in the bag and hoped off to get my self cleaned up had another we chat and seen time had flown by and I was then on my merry way  feeling Much happier with the balls lighter.

Cost: £200 for hour
Her 8/10
The session 8/10
Location 10/10
Don’t think I’ll visit again as she just wasn’t as good as her early days!

Offline Knight Templar

£200 per hour - way too expensive for my wallet , she looks good  but too pricey.
Glad you enjoyed it though , thanks for the review

Bootyboy

Your clothes came off and you were straight into OWL, there's many a bird that I would like to fuck but I draw the line at an owl !!!

Offline Whiteblack

I'd love to go see a Indian/Asian woman but 1 they are pricey 2 you don't know what their attitude or behave is going to be like I'd love to give her a try but same time 160/200 is a waste if you don't get the 110% service

My last experience was awful with a Indian I always go for 1hr as 30min I feel rushed,

she refused 1hr service when I got their she said she had a  shower when I try go down on her she was stinking wasn't happy about it I told her at the end I popped she told me she only give slim people 30min due having longer cocks lol then she tried make me order her Indian food I ordered a whole load of extra food for the crap service it's a shame..

Maybe take another gamble one day am feeling flush

Zidane18

I last saw her in late 2017 or early 2018

Last punter of the day and she was relaxed and friendly and surprisingly up for it

Went out of her way to please and ensure i left emptied.

She said she came herself in cg

Seen her two times and the service was similar to the first in many ways.

Not many tourers do late night bookings but prefer them to morning ones.

She was 180 or 160 in Glasgow

Offline Uncle Buck

I'd love to go see a Indian/Asian woman but 1 they are pricey 2 you don't know what their attitude or behave is going to be like I'd love to give her a try but same time 160/200 is a waste if you don't get the 110% service

My last experience was awful with a Indian I always go for 1hr as 30min I feel rushed,

she refused 1hr service when I got their she said she had a  shower when I try go down on her she was stinking wasn't happy about it I told her at the end I popped she told me she only give slim people 30min due having longer cocks lol then she tried make me order her Indian food I ordered a whole load of extra food for the crap service it's a shame..

Maybe take another gamble one day am feeling flush

Really? Your post makes no sense and was redundant of one single full stop or signs of punctuation.

The next time you decide to batter your keyboard, please take a deep breath and think. Before you type. Before you post.

There’s a good fella.

UB