Author Topic: Busty Dana Lee - Newcastle  (Read 4073 times)


30 review(s) for Fifey Dana (20 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gray101wolf

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: 2 nights (Saturday evening to Monday morning), £1200.
Location: Outcall to a large branded hotel in central Newcastle.

Personal context: My first review on UKPunting - first booking in UK but previous experience with this in the USA.

Comms: extremely easy - initially contacted via email about 3 weeks before, where she answered all my questions within 24hrs. Then continued contact closer to the booking via text. Easy comms made me feel comfortable booking a longer meet.
Arrival: She travelled to Newcastle by train - was slightly late arriving but let me know well in advance. Met at hotel room in fairly normal clothing - understandable considering public transport.

Appearance: Attractive blonde with curvy figure. Curvier than I had perhaps expected, or had initially hoped, but was not an issue once the booking started. Age on AW profile seems correct - appeared to be mid 30's. Great fake tits; compliment her figure and are well done. Tattoos are noticeable but not off-putting. I personally didn't experience what previous reviews have mentioned about 'a smell' - Dana was always clean and fresh throughout the booking. She does smoke, but made efforts to control it or hide it if needed.

Personality and attitude: If you want just a quick, soulless fuck, probably not the top choice. She was easily able to 'break the ice' and appeared to genuinely enjoy being there. Well-rounded and enthusiastic. Never felt like she was watching the clock or going through the motions; spent as much time together as possible.

Summary of booking:
Day 1: Arrived with plenty of lingerie, and quickly moved into the bedroom after getting the paperwork sorted. Spent the rest of the evening 'enjoying each others' company'. I wanted more of a vanilla GFE type meet, and Dana was easily as to accommodate my wishes.
Day 2: Woke up mid-morning, before going for a walk around the city and finding a decent restaurant nearby. Returned to the hotel in the afternoon, watching a couple of movies together along with plenty of mutual fondling and kissing. Quickly moved on to OWO without prompting, before resuming what went on the previous night. Her likes list on AW is a good description.
Day 3: Woke up early, and Dana was definitely happy to make the most of the time in the bedroom. Came out of the shower to find her on the bed in attractive lingerie, and spent the next hour or so with kissing, fondling, ro and multiple positions. A fitting way to end the weekend.

Summary:
Dana was enthusiastic and attentive throughout, making the booking a great experience. In terms of the booking length, in comparison to others I've seen I would also say she is v.f.m. Would certainly repeat if that opportunity came up.

Offline The Outsider

Well that's quite a punt and first post! Bit of a risk considering her last five consecutive reviews are negatives and neutrals. 

Glad it worked out for you and good to read about a very different booking from the norm. 

I think my ideal overnight booking would involve the girl leaving at midnight to let me sleep, then her returning at about 11am with a bacon sandwich.   :D
 

Offline Winker121



I think my ideal overnight booking would involve the girl leaving at midnight to let me sleep, then her returning at about 11am with a bacon sandwich.   :D
Sounds good to me.

Offline Sar-Major


I think my ideal overnight booking would involve the girl leaving at midnight to let me sleep, then her returning at about 11am with a bacon sandwich.   :D

I'd sooner have some really "Juicy Beef Curtains"................  :rolleyes:    :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

Glad you enjoyed yourself for the money you paid. Did you take a £50 note to show the Geordies what they look like? Ha, ha!

Offline Monster munch

So you fucked her 3 times for£1200??

Offline Sar-Major

So you fucked her 3 times for£1200??

Didn't you realize your paying for their time, anything else between consenting adults is a "Bonus".  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gray101wolf

Well that's quite a punt and first post! Bit of a risk considering her last five consecutive reviews are negatives and neutrals. 

Glad it worked out for you and good to read about a very different booking from the norm. 

I think my ideal overnight booking would involve the girl leaving at midnight to let me sleep, then her returning at about 11am with a bacon sandwich.   :D

Can't fault you on the overnight idea!
I've done this length a couple of times before, so knew what to look for. The good comms made me feel confident - the fact that she took the time to respond properly made me feel like she would take the booking seriously (and she did). I based my decision more on AW reviews to be honest (probably not what to do but oh well!) The last reviews here seemed way different to everything else I'd seen, so wasn't 100% convinced about them beforehand.

Glad you enjoyed yourself for the money you paid. Did you take a £50 note to show the Geordies what they look like? Ha, ha!

Thanks - might not be everyone's idea of the right amount of money to spend, but it ticked all the boxes for what I was looking for! I wish I had 50's - carrying it all around in 20's was not particularly easy to hide haha.

So you fucked her 3 times for£1200??

I know what it sounds like 😂 It was more the overall experience that mattered, and the times I mentioned weren't just 15mins long haha.

Didn't you realize your paying for their time, anything else between consenting adults is a "Bonus".  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Exactly  ;)