Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritBrunneteMassage (AdultWork) - London Bridge  (Read 6575 times)

1 review(s) for BritBrunetteMassage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

I saw her about a year ago, just putting up the review now to add to the info on her.

External Link/Members Only

She is a pretty enough Essex girl (7/10?), lovely face, body OK, carrying  some extra weight, but nothing unpleasant, no ink, good tits. I liked her look.

Massage was decent enough, not the best not the worst. Don't think she is properly trained.

Massage started in lingerie, then she was naked. she didn't initiate any kissing but responded to it with some FK, also happy for me to go down on her with fingers inside but didn't return the favour (I didn't ask either, but still...)

Would I rush back? probably not, but a decent and positive experience.

My recommendation is to try her, I don't think you would leave disappointed but she is not the cheapest (£120 all in at the time) for what you actually get, better value elsewhere.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, could you be a bit more specific with regards to location? 'London' is a bit vague, transportation links etc. As you state £120 is a fairly high price to pay for her service, her profile now states that she charges £140! Good luck to her with that tariff.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:28:44 am by Fully Sated »

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Thanks for your review, could you be a bit more specific with regards to location? 'London' is a bit vague, transportation links etc. As you state £120 is a fairly high price to pay for her service, her profile now states that she charges £140! Good luck to her with that tariff.

Good point - I saw her in a hotel near London Bridge / Southwark that she uses (can't remember which one, sorry, but it was decent) - AW says she's still operating from the same area.

I also agree on price - can get a lot more from a better looking girl in the £140 range
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:35:58 am by nouveaumonsieur2 »

Offline Fully Sated

Good point - I saw her in a hotel near London Bridge / Southwark that she uses (can't remember which one, sorry, but it was decent) - AW says she's still operating from the same area.

I also agree on price - can get a lot more from a better looking girl in the £140 range

Thanks, I have ammended the location.

Offline EspressoAndChill

I’ve seen her a few times before...last time probably around the time of this review.
First time was a massage; very pleasant, good figure and great release.
Second time was similar.
Third time I went was very short notice, I was literally going past the hotel she was working at and asked if she was free... she was. That was a massage too.... until she whispered in my ear “do you want to fuck me?” Well, rude not to. Good session of pounding away, and finished on her chest.
4th (and last) visit, there was no pretence at any massage... just around 45 minutes of pretty hot sex; 15 mins, 15 min break, and another 15-20 mins. Finished over her chest again the first time, and inside the rubber second time.

She was carrying a slight bit of timber by the end, but great figure, and a nice person too. I found other girls to keep me better satisfied so moved on, but it wasn’t because of her quality.

Offline KentAde

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

No, definitely not. She has a normal day job aswell so can’t see her doing anything at all like that..

naughtybbc27

U sure pal?

Anyone else on this thread care to share?

Offline Redk10

I have seen this lady at Heathrow , very friendly, nice body, enjoyed sucking on her breasts and licking her shaven pussy out. However over priced for what she offers and highly unlikely to return.i use to see a lady for a massage near Richmond named margarita on a regular basis , brilliant massage , body to body then she moved to West Kensington and has sinced disappeared off the scence .

naughtybbc27

Offline Sinz

Same girl in the video?

Not sure.

But the same useless twat asking questions thats for sure.

naughtybbc27

Offline kasamaa

Didn't need the cheek Sinz -  :dash:

Member since 2016 and no reviews......Yea was definitely needed

Offline KentAde

U sure pal?

Anyone else on this thread care to share?

FFS see! Now go away!

Offline Sinz

naughtybbc27

Can confirm that it is her...

Sinz you twat, do one! :thumbsup:

Stevensmiles

I really crave blowing up a balloon now  :crazy:

Offline KentAde

Look my friend, I have seen 'Hazel' more times than I can remember, so much so, I even know her real first name, where she is from,etc and I can re-assure you that the clip is DEFINATELY not this SP!
So, why don't you fuck off to the hole you crawled out from.....

Offline Sinz

Yes I can confirm you are a Twat

Do us all a favour and stop trolling.

Wombat2424

i want to do a ballon and get sucked off!
What a slut!!

Offline KentAde

Offline king tarzan

Don't like the Kat Slater types..
Prefer the newsreader types..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Wombat2424

Don't like the Kat Slater types..
Prefer the newsreader types..

Lol!
I prefer me a Kat Slater type whore proper filthy in the bedroom, I often find Ballons (nixtros oxide) stimulates women and brings out the inner slut!

I need to see the BritBrunette after seeing that video!

Offline kasamaa

Hope you enjoy Wombat and hope to see your review  :thumbsup:

Wombat2424

Cheers Fella

I’ll let you know!  :dance:

Offline KentAde

Lol!
I prefer me a Kat Slater type whore proper filthy in the bedroom, I often find Ballons (nixtros oxide) stimulates women and brings out the inner slut!

I need to see the BritBrunette after seeing that video!

But it isn’t her in the video!!  :dash: :dash: