first review
Was really horny at work so on my lunch break I thought I’ll look up adultwork..
15 Minutes
£60
More than what I normally spend for a quickie
Communications
I rang her and she answered straight away and was available in 10 minutes time which was perfect as it was around a 10 min walk from where I work.
Location
Town centre next to shark bar - Sandman
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+
First impressions
Photos are very accurate and her tits are huge and enhanced like porn star tits. Small peachy ass and very thin figure
Main event
She asked me to strip and join her in the bed. Started of with light kissing and then a bit of dfk. She Give a very wet and sloppy blow job with deapthroat (owl) while I was fingering her and feeling her arse and then after 5 minutes asked where she wanted me. Asked for her on top where so did her bit with moaning and plenty of enthasism and pretty much came a few minutes later..
Conclusion
A bit pricey for the meet but if you like big enhanced tits ad a pornstar sort of look girl then she is the one.