Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melania Sexy X ~ Sutton - B&S, but the experience was OK  (Read 401 times)

1 review(s) for Melania Sexy X (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline koolman

External Link/Members Only

Another Brazilian B&S. Not at all British, she mentions in her profile. Her madam is probably British, considering the accent when I spoke to her on the phone to get the apartment address.

Communications were mostly via text messages, her conversantion skills in English is not at all OK. £70 / 30 mins. OWO would be £20 extra which I refused.

Face is OK. Nice bum, bum lovers should give her a try. She has some cellulite though. The neutral rating is because of her boobs. Pictures show a big bosom, but she is probably a B cup. Gated apartment near Sainsbury's, discreet and loads of parking availbale.

Good BJ skills, nice attitude and not at all bitchy and participates in the act wholeheartedly, which was the best part. Did her in cowgirl and missionary and finished and got a massage after that.

All in all a good punt, might visit again, but not as a first choice.

Offline Sinz

Offline last_days_of_logan

thanks for the review

i know you said B&S but was that B&S cause she wasnt british ? or because the pictures are not of her?

Offline peter purves

Face is OK. Nice bum, bum lovers should give her a try. She has some cellulite though.

Funnily enough, she has been entered into the Bubble Butt thread.

Did the WG you see use the profile name, or something else?

Cheers for the review and warning
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline koolman

thanks for the review

i know you said B&S but was that B&S cause she wasnt british ? or because the pictures are not of her?

Ethnicity was a non issue. Pictures weren't of her, the lady I saw had black hair (might have coloured). My B&S reason was the size of her breasts. I went because of the big breasts.

Offline koolman

Funnily enough, she has been entered into the Bubble Butt thread.

Did the WG you see use the profile name, or something else?

Cheers for the review and warning

She used the profile name, but then how long does it take to lie.