Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY KIDBROOKE  (Read 1118 times)

1 review(s) for AMY_XO_HOT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Cabellacabella

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, being a rookie that I am, this is the first time reading and writing a review. Apologise if I miss any key bits of information that you would like to know. I’m also trying to get used to the abbreviations lol nonetheless...

I met with Amy two weeks ago. She lives in KIDBROOKE. Parking was ok, although I think it helped that i only booked her for 30 mins. Looks like a new build area so expect traffic to increase a lot more. I got to her area and rang her. I wasn’t exactly sure where in the area she lived. Finally found her place and rang the buzzer, she poked her head out of her apparentment door lol (thought that was cute tbh).. went in to her room.. lovely small but clean place. Bed in the middle. She had a robe on and under it she was naked. She closed the blinds, took her robe off, told me to undress and went on the bed. She used a cloth to wipe me down then released my anaconda and started to suck. Tbh I was hard when she took off her robe. I just wanted to enter at this point.. she asked me what position and being a typical man, doggy. She doesn’t like it rough but slow and deep. Switched to missionary and then sideways..

In terms of her, she’s definitely not shy but I think it helps if you banter with her. She started opening up more. After the session we were talking and I got to know her a bit. I’ll definitely be seeing her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for submitting your first review so soon after regeristing on this forum, I think that this guide will help you to add useful information in future reviews;

External Link/Members Only

Information such as how much you paid, the service providers hygiene, especially if reverse oral is undertaken, did she French kiss, did she look like her stated age, etc the more information the better.

I notice that her current profile ws linked to someone called, ANNASTASYA_XO. Does the person you saw resemble the photo below? Either she has changed her name and appearance or there has been a profile swap.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174934.msg2151469#msg2151469

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:51:13 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Cabellacabella

I think there’s a profile swap as that’s definitely not her.

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you, that is valuable information for others. It implies that the woman you saw may not be the one that other punters may see, it looks as though there is a potential for, bait and switch in future.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quite normal with lowlife Romanian skanks.   :bomb:

Offline Cabellacabella

Looking closely at the room in the picture you’ve shown, it looks like her place. I guess they probably know each other.