Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club mid-October  (Read 1164 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ferrygood

External Link/Members Only

So after a bit of research I decided to try the Phoenix Club while in London on a business trip. Hands down, it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Decided for the evening party, told them it was my first time and everything was easy - found the place fine, paid my contribution of £160 for the two hours and got changed in a slightly cramped bedroom but girls and other punters seemed all at ease so I felt fine. Handed over my personal possessions after putting them in a zip-lock folio thing and went for my shower and changed into the robe I was given.

Then I was taken into the main room, the living room basically. Here, I was briefly introduced to the five girls. There were 5 girls and 5 guys although at times, when the men came and went there were 7 men for maybe 20 minutes and for the last half hour maybe only 3 of us?

Basically, I came 4 times in the 2 hours. I had an amazing time with plenty of attention  from the girls and felt totally at ease. There was no awkwardness, the men were all there for the same thing and the women were shared and spit-roasted without much fuss.

The girls:

Chanelle - stunning, tight-bodied black woman with her black hair up in a tight bun. She told me it was normally long and flowing but she had tried that style for the first time. We paired up together first and she was amazing. I came back to her multiple times and had a chemistry which was nice. Excellent oral technique and happy to go slow when required but i came with her maybe within first 15 with her on top. Very attentive and loves to kiss. For a while when I was getting a blow job from ruby she came and just sat on my face. Lovely. Came back to her 3-4 times. 10/10

Monique - brazilian girl (I think) great body and very energetic. First saw her as she was fucked on the bed by the guy beside me. She would put her hands on me now and again which was pretty hot. Saw her later and got some oral and fucked her for a while. Not as attentive but very hot and nice to watch being fucked too. Came with her later on during owo. 8/10

Ruby - hot Romanian, immediately looks like she’s dirty - outrageous bolt-ons. First time I came to her she was being fucked from behind and started blowing me. That was when Chanelle came and sat on my face. Unfortunately I was a little sensitive at the cock having just vigoursously come and she was a little toothy and has a tongue piercing so after a while I excused myself. Later on though we paired up again and her oral was much better when I was less sensitive! We fucked on a chair and then moved to bed when it freed up. I fucked her soggy and then missionary and she came hard and then within 20 seconds I came too. She was delighted. “First time I’ve come today” and it wasn’t faked. The other girls were delighted for her and they spoke of it a few times. 9/10

Cassandra - Romanian  looked a little like Kylie Jenner I thought. Hot but knew it and wasn’t as fun. Although I was a bit spent by the time I got round to pairing up with her. Great body and maybe the prettiest there but didn’t give as much effort. Fucked her for a while and got plenty oral but she was just going through the motions unlike the other 3 I’d seen. She was visibly eye rolling about the other guys too 6/10

Selina - nah. Unengaging. Thin and young. Romanian. Didn’t have as much English as Cassandra and Ruby and operated in the periphery. Felt like Cassandra was trying to show her the ropes and would chastise her for not getting involved. I had minimal interaction on 1-to-1 basis. 3/10

When most of the guys left and everyone was spent I spent a good 15 minutes on a bed with Ruby, Chanelle, Selina and Cassanadra. They took turns giving me oral and hand jobs and touching and kissing me while we chatted. An amazing 8 handed experience. Unforgettable and I came one last time.

In conclusion I’ll be back every time I can when I’m in London.

Offline Teessider

External Link/Members Only

Ruby - hot Romanian, immediately looks like she’s dirty - outrageous bolt-ons. First time I came to her she was being fucked from behind and started blowing me. That was when Chanelle came and sat on my face. Unfortunately I was a little sensitive at the cock having just vigoursously come and she was a little toothy and has a tongue piercing so after a while I excused myself. Later on though we paired up again and her oral was much better when I was less sensitive! We fucked on a chair and then moved to bed when it freed up. I fucked her soggy and then missionary and she came hard and then within 20 seconds I came too. She was delighted. “First time I’ve come today” and it wasn’t faked. The other girls were delighted for her and they spoke of it a few times. 9/10

Well done ferrygood - glad you enjoyed it.  So you got Ruby to go 'soggy' - never managed that myself on any of the girls.  ;)

Offline ferrygood

Hahaha if i typed it, I meant it