Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 1169 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Meeting - 30 minutes incall £70

Description: She is pretty much as her profile pics, with firm pert fake tits

Service: We started off with a nice relaxing back massage (my request) nice and firm massage. Flipped over and then onto the good stuff as she slid her breast up my thighs around the little fella and up my chest and in for some nice light FK. Then i turned her over on to her back and gave some attention to her breasts and moved down stairs nice clean taste and getting wet so slipped in one finger slowly while working her clit with my tongue in goes the second fine and then the third as she groans. Then back up for some FK. On with the rubber and we start with her in missionary and onto her knees at the edge of the bed in the doggy position where I slipped my thumb into arse while I banged away until I came. Still had a little time left so she gave a neck shoulder massage with a thai style back cracking, heard my whole back clicking, felt good.

Overall a great experience, but just before I left did noticed one of her tooth wasn’t in the best condition little bit of black on it, but I’m not sure that would stop me returning again
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:19:06 am by Thr0bbing_Hood »