Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Sexy Massage - SOUTH KENSINGTON  (Read 753 times)

13 review(s) for Tina sexy massage  (6 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline TTGR

External Link/Members Only

Prices, Comms, Location
Responsive on emails and texts, final day all done by text.
Easy enough 6 mins walk from South Ken station.
Pricey 30 mins for me at £90, but her 1 hr is better priced at £130.

Looks, Service

Thai lady, I wasn’t expecting her to look young but still disappointing face wise, no make up on and just an unsexy cotton nightdress, was going to be an uphill battle getting the little fellow in the mood. However, she was friendly and speaks passable English.

Lying on her bed it then quickly transpired she was terrified of me making any noise above a whisper. Something about her neighbours not liking it. I found it odd.  :unknown:

She tried to initially insist I start with a massage citing she was good at it, but I wasn’t wanting one that day and had to firmly get her back to intimacy.
FK started and eventually DFK good though wriggly and kept breaking off and sitting up which got tiring. Teased off her clothes and ample floppy south facing boobs came out, responsive hard nipples a real pleasure to suck on though.
She moved down for some OWO and good technique used hands to tease/edge, we switched to 69 she seemed clean/fresh.
Several more “Shhhhh” reminders to keep the noise down annoyed me though and I decided against penetration, I knew I just wouldn’t enjoy it with her.  :timeout:

OWO to a CIM finish. Very good oral to be fair, the SP knew what she was doing. Good sucking and some DT, speed variation, plenty of saliva and head movement, some balls play. She also took the CIM well, didn’t break off at all until I tapped on her head it was OK to.
She then rushed off to the bathroom.

That ended the punt at about 22 mins in. I told her the ‘don’t make a noise’ comments put me off and she apologised. Offered a massage to complete the time but I just left.

I certainly wouldn’t consider a return.

billhicks1969

External Link/Members Only

Prices, Comms, Location
Responsive on emails and texts, final day all done by text.
Easy enough 6 mins walk from South Ken station.
Pricey 30 mins for me at £90, but her 1 hr is better priced at £130.

Looks, Service

Thai lady, I wasn’t expecting her to look young but still disappointing face wise, no make up on and just an unsexy cotton nightdress, was going to be an uphill battle getting the little fellow in the mood. However, she was friendly and speaks passable English.

Lying on her bed it then quickly transpired she was terrified of me making any noise above a whisper. Something about her neighbours not liking it. I found it odd.  :unknown:

She tried to initially insist I start with a massage citing she was good at it, but I wasn’t wanting one that day and had to firmly get her back to intimacy.
FK started and eventually DFK good though wriggly and kept breaking off and sitting up which got tiring. Teased off her clothes and ample floppy south facing boobs came out, responsive hard nipples a real pleasure to suck on though.
She moved down for some OWO and good technique used hands to tease/edge, we switched to 69 she seemed clean/fresh.
Several more “Shhhhh” reminders to keep the noise down annoyed me though and I decided against penetration, I knew I just wouldn’t enjoy it with her.  :timeout:

OWO to a CIM finish. Very good oral to be fair, the SP knew what she was doing. Good sucking and some DT, speed variation, plenty of saliva and head movement, some balls play. She also took the CIM well, didn’t break off at all until I tapped on her head it was OK to.
She then rushed off to the bathroom.

That ended the punt at about 22 mins in. I told her the ‘don’t make a noise’ comments put me off and she apologised. Offered a massage to complete the time but I just left.

I certainly wouldn’t consider a return.

is she still in chelsea cloisters then?
seems odd to say keep it quiet in ten floors of whores
i'm always doing my best not to listen too intently when cruising the corridors for fear of hearing one of u lot having a coronary
i thought she was ok
close to 40
down to earth
big but pendulous titties
and as u say nice suck and cim
for 150 thai prolly ariel or victoria tho and they just down the road

Offline TTGR

is she still in chelsea cloisters then?
seems odd to say keep it quiet in ten floors of whores
i'm always doing my best not to listen too intently when cruising the corridors for fear of hearing one of u lot having a coronary
i thought she was ok
close to 40
down to earth
big but pendulous titties
and as u say nice suck and cim
for 150 thai prolly ariel or victoria tho and they just down the road

Yes it was the Cloisters, not been there before but I did say exactly that to her, SPs galore must surely inhabit it!
She was genuinely anxious about noise though, so can only guess a neighbour had bollocked her about it literally before I arrived.

Those other 2 Thai girls seem super well reviewed but as of yet, not been able to pin either of them to a convenient time for me, they’re a pretty busy pair!!

billhicks1969

Yes it was the Cloisters, not been there before but I did say exactly that to her, SPs galore must surely inhabit it!
She was genuinely anxious about noise though, so can only guess a neighbour had bollocked her about it literally before I arrived.

Those other 2 Thai girls seem super well reviewed but as of yet, not been able to pin either of them to a convenient time for me, they’re a pretty busy pair!!

yes victoria/ariel v good have seen both in solo recently was all set for duo last week but ariel ill
comms are normally ok on text
yep cloisters if u walk slowly past the doors u will hear plenty of goings on
i think cloisters is fine
but there's something about the place that attracts mid range ladies who generally do owc and i've never had a spectacular punt there out of maybe 30/40
i had a duo there last week which was more like a massage, my little fella was having none of it
He'd had a busy week tho tbf
But if Tina is a 5-6/10 milf-gilf then ariel and victoria are sold late 20s/early 30's 7-8/10; plus they will let u get them into any position u like

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:14:02 pm by billhicks1969 »