Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoneyImalive any info  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
She said she move to aw from SA
I’m not a full pay member with SA, any one who is a member seen her
Any info much appreciated

Hopefully i’m Still alive after seen her

Offline NigelF

Her reference to "backstreet creeps" puts me off as it probably indicates contempt for many punters (even though having a feedback restriction is legitimate, there's no need to slag your potential clients off). However, my biggest concern is her 26" chest. Size 6 can be OK but given her chest measurement and her height (5ft 7"), I'm inclined to think she'll be too thin for my tastes. That is bloody rare though!

Offline scutty brown

Description of size suggests anorexia: 5'7" size 6 is unhealthy

Also unusual pricing with outcalls cheaper than incalls, possibly related to her doing all incalls in hotels? Whatever, something seems odd

goldwing1

Her reference to "backstreet creeps" puts me off as it probably indicates contempt for many punters (even though having a feedback restriction is legitimate, there's no need to slag your potential clients off). However, my biggest concern is her 26" chest. Size 6 can be OK but given her chest measurement and her height (5ft 7"), I'm inclined to think she'll be too thin for my tastes. That is bloody rare though!

Your quote - feedback restriction is legitimate.

According to the consensus on here, you can`t trust the feedback on there as it`s been left in order to receive one back.
Well, I play that game because it`s a well known fact that WG`s will look at a potential punters feedbacks before accepting a booking.
Quite a few have said that they have had a look at mine when they received the request from me.

Offline NigelF

Your quote - feedback restriction is legitimate.

According to the consensus on here, you can`t trust the feedback on there as it`s been left in order to receive one back.
Well, I play that game because it`s a well known fact that WG`s will look at a potential punters feedbacks before accepting a booking.
Quite a few have said that they have had a look at mine when they received the request from me.

Every day you reach a new low in stupidity.

Positive feedback left by punters for WGs is NOT reliable. Positive feedback left by WGs for punters is much more reliable.

Of course it's still not very reliable and their negative feedback is often bullshit to counteract legit negative feedback they received from the punter but the positive feedback is more reliable (significantly more than positive feedback from punters). They do have some minor perverse incentives such as over-praising the punter in order to encourage a return but if they're happy to see them again then positive feedback is legit even if it's over the top. Leaving positive feedback could also be a good tactic to discourage negative feedback from the punter but it's very risky because it allows the punter to give whatever feedback they want and the WG won't be able to change their feedback for the punter, hence that's very rare. Sometimes they'll think the punt went will and will quickly leave positive feedback in order to encourage some in return (they'll often tell you they've left you feedback and/or ask for it etc) but they still wouldn't usually leave positive feedback unless they thought it was warranted and only WGs who have relatively low feedback tend to care that much about receiving feedback anyway (although there are exceptions). Basically, WG's have very little incentive to lie with their positive feedback, unlike punters. There are also much much fewer "fluffy WGs" than fluffy punters.

I said a feedback restriction is legitimate because a large number of those who have none are just timewaster, fantasists etc. Once you have a couple of positives behind you those types of punters become significantly rarer (but not totally of course).

You don't need lots of feedback as a punter. A few semi-recent positives is pretty much always enough. This girl doesn't require loads of feedback and neither does virtually any other girl. There is also no need to write the utter fluffy drivel that you write in your feedback and field reports in order to get positive feedback in return. You could easily be much more objective and realistic (albeit not mentioning any negative aspects).

Given the feedback you already have, there is absolutely no need for you to continue "playing that game". That even applies for RB's too (just to a bit of a lesser extent). You're just a moron who cares more about prossie feelings and getting feedback from them (presumably to boost your own low self esteem) than you do trying to help other punters with accurate, objective and balanced information.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:16:42 am by NigelF »

goldwing1

Every day you reach a new low in stupidity.

Positive feedback left by punters for WGs is NOT reliable. Positive feedback left by WGs for punters is much more reliable.

Of course it's still not very reliable and their negative feedback is often bullshit to counteract legit negative feedback they received from the punter but the positive feedback is more reliable (significantly more than positive feedback from punters). They do have some minor perverse incentives such as over-praising the punter in order to encourage a return but if they're happy to see them again then positive feedback is legit even if it's over the top. Leaving positive feedback could also be a good tactic to discourage negative feedback from the punter but it's very risky because it allows the punter to give whatever feedback they want and the WG won't be able to change their feedback for the punter, hence that's very rare. Sometimes they'll think the punt went will and will quickly leave positive feedback in order to encourage some in return (they'll often tell you they've left you feedback and/or ask for it etc) but they still wouldn't usually leave positive feedback unless they thought it was warranted and only WGs who have relatively low feedback tend to care that much about receiving feedback anyway (although there are exceptions). Basically, WG's have very little incentive to lie with their positive feedback, unlike punters. There are also much much fewer "fluffy WGs" than fluffy punters.

I said a feedback restriction is legitimate because a large number of those who have none are just timewaster, fantasists etc. Once you have a couple of positives behind you those types of punters become significantly rarer (but not totally of course).

You don't need lots of feedback as a punter. A few semi-recent positives is pretty much always enough. This girl doesn't require loads of feedback and neither does virtually any other girl. There is also no need to write the utter fluffy drivel that you write in your feedback and field reports in order to get positive feedback in return. You could easily be much more objective and realistic (albeit not mentioning any negative aspects).

Given the feedback you already have, there is absolutely no need for you to continue "playing that game". That even applies for RB's too (just to a bit of a lesser extent). You're just a moron who cares more about prossie feelings and getting feedback from them (presumably to boost your own low self esteem) than you do trying to help other punters with accurate, objective and balanced information.

Dear Mr Nigel F
We have received your correspondence to the respondent, who has replied with the following.

"You are talking out of your arse.
You don`t know me so you don`t know what the fuck you are on about.
You might be inventing reports on here to make yourself look good and to boost your presumably  low esteem.
If I want to give feedback, that`s my prerogative, bet you do it but won`t admit to it on here.
You can slag me off as much as you like, keyboard warrior - but ask me the question, do I give a fuck what you say about me?
If you don`t like me, run off and cry  to admin and complain like a little child"

If you have any further queries, please don`t hesitate to contact us.

Yours Sincerely.
Ethel Bogtrotter
Client liaison officer
KW17 2LN

Offline NigelF

You don`t know me so you don`t know what the fuck you are on about.

I certainly don't know you well but I know just enough based on your posts. My comments are backed up by plenty of evidence - specifically some of your numerous posts and "reviews" on here plus the feedback and field reports you've left WG's on AW. I'm happy to quote or post links to some examples if you want. Ideally though, I'd hope you return the favour...
You might be inventing reports on here to make yourself look good and to boost your presumably  low esteem.

That's a serious allegation, you should report it to admin. You should also post which reviews you think are "invented" and any evidence you have. Don't worry though, I don't care about the evidence for now, I'm just happy for you to point out any "invented review".

If I want to give feedback, that`s my prerogative, bet you do it but won`t admit to it on here.

I never said it wasn't your prerogative. You seemed to claim that you still have very good reasons for chasing positive feedback, I simply said you didn't and told you why. Obviously, you must have reading and comprehension issues.

I also never claimed I don't leave positive feedback. I don't always but I usually do whenever I've been required or sometimes asked to put in a booking request on AW. Whenever I've done that and when I have had a good punt, I've often left positive feedback. I've never exaggerated the feedback and it has still been somewhat objective and balanced (just often without any negative aspects - I save those for reviews on here), unlike your glowing 10/10 in every category field reports. I've also never given positive feedback when it was actually a neutral or negative punt. Indeed I've also refrained from giving positive feedback (or any feedback) to some girls who are overall positive but still not great. I used to leave negative feedback (just before the "deadline" to give them no chance to retaliate) but I stopped doing that because when I'd write a negative review on here, it would make my AW profile easily identifiable. As long as I leave a review on here and don't leave any misleading feedback on AW, I consider my "duty" to other punters to be done.

I don't often book through AW though and so nor do I often leave feedback. The last time I did was around early September. However in total, across multiple profiles, I'll have definitely left over 100 pieces of positive feedback.

You can slag me off as much as you like, keyboard warrior - but ask me the question, do I give a fuck what you say about me?
If you don`t like me, run off and cry  to admin and complain like a little child"

If you have any further queries, please don`t hesitate to contact us.

Yours Sincerely.
Ethel Bogtrotter
Client liaison officer
KW17 2LN

:lol:
I know you're a fluffy and now I know you're a sensitive snowflake. I can't say I'm surprised though.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:21:16 am by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's come up in my searches and AW feedback looks OK but £120/30 minutes and no CIM on offer

Offline Hk

She's come up in my searches and AW feedback looks OK but £120/30 minutes and no CIM on offer
Thanks for your help, I know her price are expensive, but if she 19yrs, I am willing to pay, I’m not bothered about CIM
Surly some one must have seen her from SA

Offline cueball

Dear Mr NigelF

You might be inventing reports on here

You need to back that statement up with facts dumbwing.... Otherwise, it looks like you've spit your dummy....again  :dash:

Offline Hk

Thanks, Nigel, I didn’t notice her measurements, hope she got her measurements Wrong,

When and where had she slag client, ( quote: backstreet creeps ) I can’t find it any where

Also I hope I have not start a war between you and GW1, the two punters legends,

Online frankc

Yet another moronic post from the forum clown.

Offline portly

She gives her weight as 8 stone which is not really underweight.

Offline NigelF

She gives her weight as 8 stone which is not really underweight.

Assuming all her "stats" are accurate, 8 stone definitely makes her underweight. She wouldn't be if she was an average height for a girl but she's not, she's 5ft 7", which basically means her 8 stone is spread out even more "thinly" than for shorter girls, hence she would look underweight (in the eyes of "most people") and certainly meet the medical criteria for being underweight, indeed close to severely underweight. You can input her stats here to check it out yourself: External Link/Members Only

Having seen this quoted above by others, I presume you actually said this as an intentionally/deliberately ludicrous riposte, as it's a "claim" which you believe is just as valid as the claims I made - i.e. you actually think both our claims to be rubbish.

However, my claim, in this instance about feedback and self esteem was based on at least one of your previous comments on here where you lamented the fact that you've given feedback numerous times only to receive none in return. 

Also, it's a shit riposte/comeback because it has no obvious logical basis (I don't see the link between numerous reviews and "looking good"/self esteem), unlike my claim.

Having said all that, you either care about feedback for your own ego or you care about it in order to help you get future bookings (perhaps particularly Reverse Bookings), which is what your first post in this thread seemed to say however as I've already pointed out, thinking the latter when you already have plenty of feedback (which you do), is stupid. Perhaps you care about both.

Anyway, if you want me to go back to find that comment from you or if you want me to back up anything else I've said then, as I said in my last post, I'm very happy to do so.

Thanks for your help, I know her price are expensive, but if she 19yrs, I am willing to pay, I’m not bothered about CIM
Surly some one must have seen her from SA
Thanks, Nigel, I didn’t notice her measurements, hope she got her measurements Wrong,

When and where had she slag client, ( quote: backstreet creeps ) I can’t find it any where

It seems that she's removed the "backstreet creeps" comment, rather quickly too, she definitely did say it but it's not there any more. What she said was something along the lines of not meeting/wanting to be contacted by members who don't have feedback to prove they're legit as she doesn't see "backstreet creeps" who don't have any feedback/can't prove they're not "backstreet creeps".

I'm sure that wasn't exactly what she said but it's definitely very close. My main issue with it is that she's now seen at least a good few punters so it's concerning she still holds such a derogatory view of all punters with no feedback or perhaps more accurately it's concerning that she'd even think to put that on her profile which is meant to be an advert (albeit one that tries to "filter" those who contact her). Given that she's now removed it, I don't have too much of an issue but only really on the basis that many girls probably hold that view and there may be some truth to it (as with all stereotypes but some more than others) but most girls are smart enough not to say it or if they do they only do it fairly anonymously (e.g. on SAAFE etc).

Anyway, I'd guess that her stats are actually fairly accurate and not deliberately inflated or reduced, especially since it's hard to say which she'd think is better (larger or smaller stats). However, she still may have made a mistake but given that she seemed to quickly change the wording of her profile - removing her "backstreet creeps" comment and explaining why her incalls are more expensive than outcalls - very soon after both of those things were mentioned in this thread (which almost certainly isn't a coincidence), I think it's unlikely her stats are a mistake as she'd have probably have noticed/changed them by now (unless of course they're deliberately misleading).

I think, given that her profile pic shows very little and you have no issue with her rates but are still somewhat hesitant, I'd strongly recommend buying her private gallery. It's only only a couple of quid (or free if you have some "freeviews") and you should be able to get a much better idea of what she looks like and if she's as thin as she seems. There's also apparently a couple of face pics in there too but they seem to be quite low res which suggests either the camera she used to take them is crap (which could well be the case with some front-facing phone cameras but not all that many theses days) or they're really old.

Hopefully those pics should also help show if she looks 19 or not. Generally though, of anything on a WG's profile, age is probably the most commonly lied about aspect and I personally very much doubt she's 19 however I don't particularly doubt that she looks young and she may well be able to pass for 19.

Also I hope I have not start a war between you and GW1, the two punters legends,

He randomly took this thread off topic by posting irrelevant rubbish and, perhaps unfortunately, I couldn't resist replying. It definitely wasn't started by you and nor is this anywhere near the first thread where we've had "debates".

goldwing1

Assuming all her "stats" are accurate, 8 stone definitely makes her underweight. She wouldn't be if she was an average height for a girl but she's not, she's 5ft 7", which basically means her 8 stone is spread out even more "thinly" than for shorter girls, hence she would look underweight (in the eyes of "most people") and certainly meet the medical criteria for being underweight, indeed close to severely underweight. You can input her stats here to check it out yourself: External Link/Members Only

Having seen this quoted above by others, I presume you actually said this as an intentionally/deliberately ludicrous riposte, as it's a "claim" which you believe is just as valid as the claims I made - i.e. you actually think both our claims to be rubbish.

However, my claim, in this instance about feedback and self esteem was based on at least one of your previous comments on here where you lamented the fact that you've given feedback numerous times only to receive none in return. 

Also, it's a shit riposte/comeback because it has no obvious logical basis (I don't see the link between numerous reviews and "looking good"/self esteem), unlike my claim.

Having said all that, you either care about feedback for your own ego or you care about it in order to help you get future bookings (perhaps particularly Reverse Bookings), which is what your first post in this thread seemed to say however as I've already pointed out, thinking the latter when you already have plenty of feedback (which you do), is stupid. Perhaps you care about both.

Anyway, if you want me to go back to find that comment from you or if you want me to back up anything else I've said then, as I said in my last post, I'm very happy to do so.

It seems that she's removed the "backstreet creeps" comment, rather quickly too, she definitely did say it but it's not there any more. What she said was something along the lines of not meeting/wanting to be contacted by members who don't have feedback to prove they're legit as she doesn't see "backstreet creeps" who don't have any feedback/can't prove they're not "backstreet creeps".

I'm sure that wasn't exactly what she said but it's definitely very close. My main issue with it is that she's now seen at least a good few punters so it's concerning she still holds such a derogatory view of all punters with no feedback or perhaps more accurately it's concerning that she'd even think to put that on her profile which is meant to be an advert (albeit one that tries to "filter" those who contact her). Given that she's now removed it, I don't have too much of an issue but only really on the basis that many girls probably hold that view and there may be some truth to it (as with all stereotypes but some more than others) but most girls are smart enough not to say it or if they do they only do it fairly anonymously (e.g. on SAAFE etc).

Anyway, I'd guess that her stats are actually fairly accurate and not deliberately inflated or reduced, especially since it's hard to say which she'd think is better (larger or smaller stats). However, she still may have made a mistake but given that she seemed to quickly change the wording of her profile - removing her "backstreet creeps" comment and explaining why her incalls are more expensive than outcalls - very soon after both of those things were mentioned in this thread (which almost certainly isn't a coincidence), I think it's unlikely her stats are a mistake as she'd have probably have noticed/changed them by now (unless of course they're deliberately misleading).

I think, given that her profile pic shows very little and you have no issue with her rates but are still somewhat hesitant, I'd strongly recommend buying her private gallery. It's only only a couple of quid (or free if you have some "freeviews") and you should be able to get a much better idea of what she looks like and if she's as thin as she seems. There's also apparently a couple of face pics in there too but they seem to be quite low res which suggests either the camera she used to take them is crap (which could well be the case with some front-facing phone cameras but not all that many theses days) or they're really old.

Hopefully those pics should also help show if she looks 19 or not. Generally though, of anything on a WG's profile, age is probably the most commonly lied about aspect and I personally very much doubt she's 19 however I don't particularly doubt that she looks young and she may well be able to pass for 19.

He randomly took this thread off topic by posting irrelevant rubbish and, perhaps unfortunately, I couldn't resist replying. It definitely wasn't started by you and nor is this anywhere near the first thread where we've had "debates".

had "debates".
had lots of them, another word for lots/many is mass

Online frankc

You seriously cant be mentioning NigelF and the forum Clown in the same breath... .....have you actually read any of GW1 early reviews or any of the reviews where he admits to shagging known BB's.....FFS  :dash:

Offline NigelF

You seriously cant be mentioning NigelF and the forum Clown in the same breath... .....have you actually read any of GW1 early reviews or any of the reviews where he admits to shagging known BB's.....FFS  :dash:

I know right, I was kind of offended at being lumped in with goldwing! Maybe now I'm being a snowflake.

Given Hk's usual tastes in WGs, I doubt he's read many of goldwing's reviews or indeed posts. Still, it's surprising he holds goldwing in such high regard, perhaps that's just a default impression he'd have for anyone with a high review count which isn't unreasonable but I personally think it's always good to look a little more closely even though almost all "big contributors" do post a lot of good stuff. Alternatively, if Hk genuinely feels goldwing is a great contributor, I'd be very interested to hear why, especially since I find Hk's reviews and posts to be very helpful. I'm certainly not just trying to pressure him into agreeing with me, I recommend he looks into it himself and makes his own mind up.

I actually hope goldwing asks me to back up my statements because then I'll be arsed to go find and post plenty of very good examples. There's advantages for him too though, namely that he'd get me to waste a few minutes of my time.

Online frankc

I actually hope goldwing asks me to back up my statements

There's no chance of that mate, he'll take a thread so far then he'll stop responding before moving onto another thread.

Unfortunately, his posting of 20+ reviews in one night, did what he wanted it to do and gave him some credibility to some naive members, unfortunately, being a bareback shagging,deluded idiot isn't against the forum rules  :dash: :dash:

Offline bigthickdick

Dude wtf...

NigelF is one of the most reliable reviewer here who's always balanced and fair. A true legend  :hi:

On the other hand Goldwing1 is a fucking moron, a deluded barebacker who should've been banned on the very same night when he flooded the board with his admittedly copy/paste fluffy shit aw field reports. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:09:42 am by bigthickdick »

marlboro20

I, myself, personally, pisspotically speaking, think you all take this hobby far too seriously

Online frankc

think you all take this hobby far too seriously

As we all should if you care about your health. Dimwitted, bareback, shagging, idiots lauded as forum legends....FFS

marlboro20

Hey Franc... you're only ever 5 metres away from a rat and 1 punt away from a barebacker

Offline bigthickdick

As we all should if you care about your health. Dimwitted, bareback, shagging, idiots lauded as forum legends....FFS

+1

Plus it's an expensive enough hobby and most of us don't have a money tree in the back garden so it well worth to take it a bit seriously.

Offline cueball

It's serious until my trollies are round my ankles, after that, it's fun fun fun.

Offline blackburnian

I, myself, personally, pisspotically speaking, think you all take this hobby far too seriously

With this "hobby" you're frequently paying £2 a min ,running the risk of being scammed or robbed ,getting caught partaking could be pretty catastrophic - I haven't even mentioned health risks !!

Pretty sensible to take it seriously i'd say ......?????

Bb

Offline Blackpool Rock

With this "hobby" you're frequently paying £2 a min ,running the risk of being scammed or robbed ,getting caught partaking could be pretty catastrophic - I haven't even mentioned health risks !!

Pretty sensible to take it seriously i'd say ......?????

Bb
Exactly