Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Munich Ceasers World  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Fisherman

External Link/Members Only

On my own in the south west part of Munich so decided to visit Ceasers World

I will describe the place, for those the form you can skip this

The place is a large apartment block turned into a Brothel or Laufhaus. The girls live in or rent rooms and usually sit inside or outside displaying their wares. You are free to wander around and take your pick. Other than the girls trying to entice you in there is no presure.
You are of course wandering around with all the other blokes present, all sorts of society represented but nver felt uneasy.
There is a bar with some poles and dancing tables. Some of the girls come and dance or sit around the bar apparently they are not obliged to dance , they dont seem to bother you unless you make eye contact or otherwise engage with them.

5 euro for a beer. I spent a couple of hours in the bar between punts not an unpleasant place to be watching girls dance topless without the presure for a private dance.

Punt 1
Anja room 104. see pictures. 35 year old fit Blonde polish girl with good english. She say she has be working in Munich for about 10 years in this and another Laufhaus.

She came into the bar, she was dressed sexily but not tartily which caught my eye. Chatted to her for 15 mins and then suggested going to her room. 200 euro for an hour of OW, massage , HJ and sex in various positions. She tried to short change me on the time but once i called on it she back tracked. I enjoyed her body and she was very friendly but services were limited

Punt 2
TANJA Room 306. Tall dark haired romanien. She had been dancing in the bar most of the evening and I bumped into her on the way back from the gents. I couldnt resit her long leggs and grat body so off we went for a visit to her room

100 Euro for half an hour of OW, and vigourous sex in lot of positions. She was very energetic and fun.

Punt3
Karolina room 308. Stunning romanien with long blonde hair. Great dancer and good fun. She kept waving her arse in my face while dancing so in the end had to have it. Again 100 euro for OW, HJ , Sex in multiple positions. What a body and great looking girl. Could see my ugly self fucking a stunning girl in the mirror was etched into my menory.

So I spent about 5 hours in the place spent 400 Euro + drinks Watched some sexy girls dancing, was never presured and didnt feel uneasy at any time.

The sex was vanilla but thats me anyway so didnt really enquire waht else was on offer. I am reasonably sure only OW is on offer though. I had a good evening and slept very well aftwrwards but as always YMMV

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 09:00:46 pm by Fisherman »

Offline nugget4eva

I’ll be in Munich in a couple of weeks and I much prefer brothels/Laufhauses to FKKs and the like, so your report is very interesting to me.

The prices seem a bit higher than average for a Laufhaus (in my experience) but it sounds like the service was good, and I like the idea of chilling out with a beer and watching the girls dancing.

I don’t think I could manage (or afford) three girls in the same visit though.

Offline Fisherman

I have been to the other big Laufhaus called Leierkasten a few months ago. Much the same but was cheaper.

Also done a couple of reports on FKK sunshine if it helps

I want to try a laufhaus called Vitalia next time, it seems to get good reports

Offline nugget4eva

I'm always surprised about how spread out Munich is. Ceasar's World is a bit far away but Leierkasten is only about 10 mins from my hotel by bus, so that may be my best option. Thanks for the info.

Offline Butchers Dog

You really need a car to make the most of punting in Munich. Vittalia is on an industrial park area, very basic compared to Ceasars. However I find it fine for when en route to the airport and needing a 50 Euro pump and dump  :thumbsup:
Ceasars is also ok, but I find the girls here all start out wanting top money!! You have to bid them down!
Leierkasten is ok more like Ceasars with a bar and just a road or two over from Vittalia, it's usually very busy with locals at night.

Offline wtfb

Re : Butchers - you are right the Euro Industie Park where Vitalia is and Elisabeth Selbert Str are really only reachable by car or a longish walk from public transport.

There is another area of Munich out in the east nearish to Moosfeld UBahn - we used to call it Stahlgrubering - that's the name of the road and there are several Laufhauses and clubs there.