Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian of the day 18th Jan  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Steve2

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanian of the day who says she is Polish.    :dash:

Offline Steve2

They all lie Jimbo don't they?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline latecomer

Already an alert on the profile.  Let's see how long before it's taken down - but they never give up trying, do they?

LL

Already an alert on the profile.  Let's see how long before it's taken down - but they never give up trying, do they?
I would say she's genuine.  Firstly she's uploaded a verification photo (hidden - most of them are); Secondly she's listed her availability (see interview) as 11am to 9pm (when a scammer would more likely put 24/7 in here to make her accessible to as many punters as possible - most wouldn't bother to pay for her private photos if they would not be able to visit her); finally, access to her private gallery is only 50p (hardly going to make a scammer a ton of cash).

As has been said before, the fact that there's an alert on the profile doesn't mean anything.  I would expect the alert to disappear soon as she's provided a verification photo.  But the one good thing about these alerts is that it puts most people off new profiles, leaving the girls easily contactable and bookable by those prepared to take a risk.

waltwalt

she looks pretty hot!

nowhere does it say she is romanian in her profile.

Offline Tonyleung

To save someone saying it repeatedly (my first time) all new profiles have alerts on them until vefirfied -

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I got a feeling she works in the same flat as xxxKAMA and SweetLucySweet.