Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the attraction of seeing unreviewed girls?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline joshwinkers

I've noticed that a few fellow punters often want to see a girl who hasn't been reviewed in the past, and I was just wondering why that might be. Don't get me wrong, it is appreciated, but it also seems very risky and a lot of the reviews turn out to be negative / neutral.

I have done it myself in the past (most recently with loulou) but that was due to her having decent AW feedback, and a friendly persona on Saafe. Plus being in my price range and English, which is a pretty rare event. But otherwise I try to stick to the tried and tested girls, if only because I can't afford to punt that often and a disastrous punt would leave me furious, especially as it might be 3 months + til I get the chance to have sex again.

Offline Jerboa

Because it's a good feeling when you pick a random punt, and all goes well and you had a great time, it's that explorer instinct in us. :)

Festisio

Because it's a good feeling when you pick a random punt, and all goes well and you had a great time, it's that explorer instinct in us. :)

Indeed.

The allure of planting one's pole in unchartered territory.

Tjkooker

In Scotland you'd rather know you've got in there before Tazman.  :hi:

vorian

Some punters like the thrill of the unknown and fair crack to them they have the balls and it helps out the next punter.

I would suggest the less experienced or first time punter perhaps look before they leap though.

Offline smiths

Spot on mate. ;) Finding a gem is always good in punting. A WG has to start somewhere sometime of course so a lack of feedback is obviously what such a WG is going to have. Steve on here really is a pioneer of such WGs.

Its also the case some WGs especially some EE WGs only work off their phones so having no A/W FB doesnt mean they are bad. Over the years i have punted with some that had none and still had none or little six months later.

Offline joshwinkers

Indeed.

The allure of planting one's pole in unchartered territory.

I see where you're coming from, but I always guess that even if no one on here has seen her, plenty of others will have.

Again, I'm not knocking such punters - and do appreciate their good work - it's just something I think is way too risky and so only do so occasionally.

Its also the case some WGs especially some EE WGs only work off their phones so having no A/W FB doesnt mean they are bad. Over the years i have punted with some that had none and still had none or little six months later.

That's very true of course. A girl I saw regularly at Giggles Girls had loads of pn reviews, but when the establishment closed down and she went on to AW it always confused me that she never had any feedback, despite being one of the best working girls I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:44:08 am by joshwinkers »

Offline Rickrabbit

That's very true of course. A girl I saw regularly at Giggles Girls had loads of pn reviews, but when the establishment closed down and she went on to AW it always confused me that she never had any feedback, despite being one of the best working girls I've ever seen.

Giggles Girls...that's a trip down memory lane. I wonder if anyone from there is still working today? It makes you realise how long a punting "career" can last on average, compared to that of a working girl. I recall seeing Tara after she closed GG and went off to have a child I think. She came back for a while on her own....but never surpassed her Giggles days in my view. Also remember an Amazonian type blonde (Swedish I think) and dusky (Hawaiian I think) at Giggles who gave excellent service and were nice people........ "Could it be it was all so simple then...or has time rewritten every line?"

Curious6705

I had beginner's luck with AW when I began using it, and had a string of good punts. When it was good it was very good, but then I had a bad one and it was awful. I haven't chosen a WG off AW since then.

This is one way in which AW has been bad for punting IMO. Before the Internet many WGs who are now independent on AW would have been available through some kind of agency or parlour - a good one will screen out bad WGs, so taking pot luck though an agent is less risk and hassle than AW, IMO.

Roland D Hay

For me it's all about finding that undiscovered Gem, the genuinely new girl just starting out with no cynicism and high ideals about the standard of service she wants to provide.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Years ago I would have agreed with you, I am no longer willing to risk £100-£120 on complete unknowns ------- especially those with no decent photos.     :thumbsdown:

LL

For me it's all about finding that undiscovered Gem, the genuinely new girl just starting out with no cynicism and high ideals about the standard of service she wants to provide.
For me it's much more than that.  It's exciting.  There's a lot more anticipation as you've got no idea what to expect.  It's an adventure.  It starts with a phone call, which for me leads to a journey on the London Underground in which I am buzzing from the adrenaline.  Questions running through my mind:- will it be a safe and discrete location? (my main concern); will it actually be the girl in the pictures?; will she try to rip me off on the extras?  I reach the tube stop and then I'm using my maps application on my iPhone to lead me to her postcode.  Many times I'll have to run the last bit in order to get there on time - I don't like to be late and I see it as part of the challenge to get to the WG in the shortest amount of time I can so when I phone to book, I'll give an optimistic estimate for the time that I'll be able to get there.

The escapism and adrenalin rush I get is exactly why I punt.  Booking a girl that I've seen before or one that's been reviewed in a lot of detail can turn out to be a little predictable and I don't get the same kick out of it.  I get sex at home, punting is not just about sex for me.

Curious6705

For me it's much more than that.  It's exciting.  There's a lot more anticipation as you've got no idea what to expect.  It's an adventure.  It starts with a phone call, which for me leads to a journey on the London Underground in which I am buzzing from the adrenaline.  Questions running through my mind:- will it be a safe and discrete location? (my main concern); will it actually be the girl in the pictures?; will she try to rip me off on the extras?  I reach the tube stop and then I'm using my maps application on my iPhone to lead me to her postcode.  Many times I'll have to run the last bit in order to get there on time - I don't like to be late and I see it as part of the challenge to get to the WG in the shortest amount of time I can so when I phone to book, I'll give an optimistic estimate for the time that I'll be able to get there.

The escapism and adrenalin rush I get is exactly why I punt.  Booking a girl that I've seen before or one that's been reviewed in a lot of detail can turn out to be a little predictable and I don't get the same kick out of it.  I get sex at home, punting is not just about sex for me.

Good post - IMO you've captured much of the excitement of punting - almost punting-on-the-fly as it were. I used to enjoy this aspect of things hugely. Probably one reason why I prefer punting in London than locally, because making arrangements, cycling on busy \ dangerous London streets etc feels less routine than toddling down the road to a local parlour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good post - IMO you've captured much of the excitement of punting .

All very wonderful -------------------- until you have 3 or 4 terrible punts in a row, that tends to dull "the excitement".   :(

Roland D Hay

All very wonderful -------------------- until you have 3 or 4 terrible punts in a row, that tends to dull "the excitement".   :(

I used to enjoy the 'shopping' element of punting far more than I do now. These days I find it a pain in the arse because the quality of girls is so poor that you can piss away a significant amount of your free time looking for a half decent shag.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I used to enjoy the 'shopping' element of punting far more than I do now. These days I find it a pain in the arse because the quality of girls is so poor that you can piss away a significant amount of your free time looking for a half decent shag.

Agree totally.

I search for 18-30 within 20 miles of my postcode which gets me hundreds of hits ------------------ 95% of those are completely useless.

PG scams
Romanians
Headless photos.   

the pussy man

same for me.

i love it when a WG says she only started this week or her first day...  exciting  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

same for me.

i love it when a WG says she only started this week or her first day...  exciting  :cool:

I don't know how to tell you this --------------------- prostitutes tell lies.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Curious6705

I think you may have substituted holidays, which have many of same routines as punting in unfamiliar territory, just without a punt as the main aim.

As I said, I used to enjoy it hugely - just as I used to enjoy many things which had more risk in them than I'm willing to take on now I'm older. I used to drive fast cars. Now I just want something reliable, comfortable and well equipped.

the pussy man

I don't know how to tell you this --------------------- prostitutes tell lies.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know!  but every one of them has a first day...

and you do get the feeling with some of them that it really is there first day.

anyhow, don't spoil my fantasy  ;)

LL

Good post - IMO you've captured much of the excitement of punting - almost punting-on-the-fly as it were. I used to enjoy this aspect of things hugely. Probably one reason why I prefer punting in London than locally, because making arrangements, cycling on busy \ dangerous London streets etc feels less routine than toddling down the road to a local parlour.

In the last year I've gotten to know many parts of London pretty well, purely from punting :)  There's nothing like navigating a city using its brothels as markers.  I've been to areas in London that I wouldn't have gone to if I wasn't there for the punt, and experienced all sorts of interesting things.  Well OK mainly in the form of post-punt Kebabs.  And in case you're wondering, Kings Cross and Camden are the best places to enjoy such delicacies.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:30:21 pm by LL »

Curious6705

Well OK mainly in the form of post-punt Kebabs.  And in case you're wondering, Kings Cross and Camden are the best places to enjoy such delicacies.

I'll check it out if I'm near KC - though I'd probably prefer a nice Falafel. (Notice I avoided the obvious kebab remarks!)  ;)

Offline joshwinkers

That's more than fair enough, and I guess if I got sex at home it'd be a very different situation than it is. But as a bad punt might mean I won't shag anyone again for three months plus, I just can't risk it. Plus £100 is a lot of money to me at the moment (unlike, say, 10 years ago when I could afford to punt two or three times a month) so I get really fucked off if the girl isn't any good.

Giggles Girls...that's a trip down memory lane. I wonder if anyone from there is still working today? It makes you realise how long a punting "career" can last on average, compared to that of a working girl. I recall seeing Tara after she closed GG and went off to have a child I think. She came back for a while on her own....but never surpassed her Giggles days in my view. Also remember an Amazonian type blonde (Swedish I think) and dusky (Hawaiian I think) at Giggles who gave excellent service and were nice people........ "Could it be it was all so simple then...or has time rewritten every line?"

Yeah, I was very fond of it, though never got to punt with the infamous Tara sadly. I don't know of any girls from those days who are still working, but you can access the old site via the web archive: External Link/Members Only

like_mature

If you want a mature lady in the South West its common to find one without any feedback or reviews. The 2 I have taken a chance with have been fantastic. Two others with good feedback on AW messed me around no end and came out with outrageous excuses for cancelling/no show !!!

So unreviewed girls have served me very well and I will always take a punt on them.

Gordo987

If you want a mature lady in the South West its common to find one without any feedback or reviews. The 2 I have taken a chance with have been fantastic. Two others with good feedback on AW messed me around no end and came out with outrageous excuses for cancelling/no show !!!

So unreviewed girls have served me very well and I will always take a punt on them.

Similar experiences in the North West.  :hi: