Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels - Charlie  (Read 1981 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358975) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline deantannn

External Link/Members Only

Was pretty late and a few other options has sadly failed me so decided to go for maxes which has yet to fail me.

Coms: Nothing much to say as agencies tend to be extremely quick and efficient.

duration:1 hour

paid:£200

Location:  Easy to get to and very lovely neighbourhood. Her actual flat is a bit dated but kept nice and clean. She had a massive dildo on her desk which kinda freak me out as it was as big as a baton!!! :scare:

Looks: Photos are a good representation except for the fact she gives of an aura of a lady of the upper echelons of society which weirdly enough was a turn on. Her legs too my god goes on forever with beautiful puppies to top it off.

services: So after sorting out the paperwork, I requested to have a quick shower as per customary and when I came back she lunge straight and me and gave me a kiss so passionate that I immediately became weak on the knees and had to sit down on the bed. There we continued undressing each other where I spend most of my time being affectionate with her tits (my god they were soft)

She soon when down on me and my god I was in heaven. She kept going and going till I nearly lost it and beg for the comdom. We then when on to various position where I ended on her glorious body.

We then lie down and chatted till the time ended (I actually ask and she was clearly NO clockwatcher)

overall: Wonderful service, I will definitely revisit her in the near future!!!

Offline deantannn

Just realised I put this in the wrong thread, can someone move it for me. Thanks

Offline puntingpumping1920

Just realised I put this in the wrong thread, can someone move it for me. Thanks

Was this meant to be a review.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral