Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meimei/Mimi @ Natural Balance (Southwick St, Paddington)  (Read 2530 times)

Offline daddy919

35 Southwick St, Paddington, London W2 1JQ
External Link/Members Only
020 7262 0725

Hr massage is around £50

Saw Mimi- a young Chinese girl who grew up in Malaysia. She's very cute, petite- dress size 8, 5ft 5ish and expensive. Didn't see her topless but guessing from memory a C cup. Very friendly and chatty and laughs at everything.

Room is not the best and shower isn't within the room but the shop is in a relatively quiet place for those who like to be discreet.

Massage was okay but she was too busy chatting away to focus on the massage properly which I didn't mind then. After we ran out of conversation, she did a few shy cc swipes and then whispered if I wanted anything else. B2B was offered at £80. Lol. Had a hj for £30 but will go back to see her and see if I could persuade her for more for less.

Callisto

Think this is the girl I glimpsed - quite long dark hair, right?  She is a stonker.  Management spells it Meimei, though up to Admin if he can be arsed to edit the title. 

Those rates are such a joke.  When they start out that high, I can't even be bothered to haggle.  Sadly NB is known for it.

Offline daddy919

Think this is the girl I glimpsed - quite long dark hair, right?  She is a stonker.  Management spells it Meimei, though up to Admin if he can be arsed to edit the title. 

Those rates are such a joke.  When they start out that high, I can't even be bothered to haggle.  Sadly NB is known for it.

Yep I think that's her but way op

Offline Inajeep

I live near this spot and have visited this shop often.  It is impossible to provide review as there is so much turnover that the girls change frequently.  It is a complete crap shoot.  Some really good girls and some bad ones (I've just walked out a few times).  It is Russian Roulette, but they have gotten a bit busier lately and I think the prices have creeped up.  I was there last night and was offered 90 B2B and 60 topless HJ, after a 50 per hour massage price.  But, again, a bit of Russian Roulette. 

Offline daddy919

How was the HJ?

Handjob was good- slow and sensual and she starts moaning when you're close

Online LLPunting

I live near this spot and have visited this shop often.  It is impossible to provide review as there is so much turnover that the girls change frequently.  It is a complete crap shoot.  Some really good girls and some bad ones (I've just walked out a few times).  It is Russian Roulette, but they have gotten a bit busier lately and I think the prices have creeped up.  I was there last night and was offered 90 B2B and 60 topless HJ, after a 50 per hour massage price.  But, again, a bit of Russian Roulette.

So you're saying the girls never return?

Most of these places have the girl around for a week so why not mini-review immediately to share the intel?

What did the one you saw last night look like?  Performance?  Attitude?  Did you decline the services?

Offline daddy919

So you're saying the girls never return?

Most of these places have the girl around for a week so why not mini-review immediately to share the intel?

What did the one you saw last night look like?  Performance?  Attitude?  Did you decline the services?

I was told by mimi that there's a branch in Praed st and the girls rotate from both shops randomly. Usually it's a day or two in 1 shop then she'll go to the other one but I called up in a certain week and mimi was in the praed st branch for the whole week.

Online LLPunting

I was told by mimi that there's a branch in Praed st and the girls rotate from both shops randomly. Usually it's a day or two in 1 shop then she'll go to the other one but I called up in a certain week and mimi was in the praed st branch for the whole week.

Thanks, so they are around and "findable" within a week at least.

Offline daddy919

Thanks, so they are around and "findable" within a week at least.

From my experience, yep. I think the receptionist may tell you their timetables if you ask