Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SparkleySecrets - Wolverhampton  (Read 1265 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aurelian999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Ivy a few times now, and she's a nice girl, knows how to play the shy submissive.

Physically she's got a slender, toned body, with a cracking pair of tits and a nice arse, nice flat tummy as well. Very much the girl next door type.

Her flat is 'lived in' shall we say- clutter, make up etc.. all over the place which doesnt bother me, but if you're a tidy freak may put you off. she also has a pet dog she locks away during meets.

In terms of skill she's good at giving head, but won't take CIM if she can avoid it (I didnt press the matter as it does say 'at discretion' after all), but she's happy to suck dick uncovered which is a positive.

She varies between having her pussy clean shaven or with a bit of fuzz - either way, she's quite tight and tastes sweet (RO with her is a joy) - she makes nice appreciative noises when you go down on her... she also likes being rimmed, but no fingers or anal on offer.

she doesnt clock watch and can hold a conversation - she's quite quirky and has a good sense of humour.

Well worth a punt if you like shy submissive GFE.