Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Alys / Adultwork / Aberdeen  (Read 1479 times)

3 review(s) for Your New Fantasy (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also Vivastreet (same phone number):
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07383722367

Felt the itch and needed a quick scratch - knew I was risking it with a Rom.  So-so communications -- "lots of baby on the phone".  Agreed to 30 minutes for £60, two pops if I can manage.  Took some haggling.

Location is on Crown Street.  Okay flat, nothing special, nothing dire.  Quiet-ish time of day, could be a little more iffy during busier times of day, but okay for me.

She's the girl in her AW photos.  Probably about the right region in terms of age, maybe add a year or two.  Skinny body, small tits, ridiculous dragon tattoo.  Okay overall but not a babe.  Facially okay but a little 'tough'.  I think she's missing one of her front teeth or maybe it's just really far back from the rest of them.  Didn't matter, didn't kiss beyond pecks on teh cheek and didn't smile.

Onto business, quite a mediocre covered blowjob, sucking hard and wanking fast, obviously trying to finish this as quick as possible.  After a minute or two of that, onto doggy, it's been a while for me so I finish really quick in the bag, about 10 minutes in.  She gets up to get dressed and I remind her we agreed 2 pops, she begins to argue, but gives up and agrees.

Goes back to work on me, stroking my cock and kissing my neck and cheeks with the same pecks as before.  Doesn't seem to mind when I get a bit grabby with her arse and tits, doesn't complain.  Not really very lively or natual about it, just wanking me to get me ready and letting me feel her up. Not a GFE at all.

Onto round two, reverse cowgirl, she looks better like this all stretched out, quite a small thing so stand up and put her down onto her belly and start fucking her.  Tell her to moan for me and talk dirty, she does it, not very enthusiastic but does as she's told.  A few more minutes of this, a few hard spanks on her arse that she takes with just a squeak and no protest, and then I finish inside the bag inside her again.  Lie there for a minute and then she wriggles out.  Get her to help me clean up then I'm out about 28 minutes after I came in.

Overall not a terrible punt but not a great one, pretty uninspired service from an okay looking girl.  Wouldn't return.  Okay when you've got an emergency, but not a Plan A or a Plan B.  Probably better value for a 15 min pump and dump but she doesn't do them.

Offline Name Not Found

Pity the service was so crap; she does look quite petite and fuckable in some of her VivaStreet photos (although that stupid tattoo would put me off a bit).

Thanks for the report anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline bluetable

Pity the service was so crap; she does look quite petite and fuckable in some of her VivaStreet photos (although that stupid tattoo would put me off a bit).
Aye, not a bad looking lassie, good petite size to her, but not interested. Agree about the tatttoo, for some it might be a turn on, for me it's not, kind of offputting TBH. I'm sure she won't regret it when she's 40!

Offline EL1M1N8OR

She's got a hot wee body but the length of time she has been here and her 0 AW feedback tells me she has got a rotten attitude.

Offline bluetable

She was okay when I saw her, but only 'okay', and maybe being generous. I might have caught her on a good day. Definitely wouldn't now pay £60 for HH, might do a quick pump and dump at £30 for 15, but no more than that.