Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of talent in sheffield  (Read 1364 times)

Doncasterguy2013

Is it me or is the quality of WG in sheffield at the lowest it's been for a while?

My spare time is limited and I am lookong for a punt on Friday but I am struggling to find anyone I like. Even looked at gfe but the reviews for Allex the only girl I liked the look of weren't great.

Their list of girls is pretty short in comparison to 18 months ago and seems to be same girls every other day.

If anyone can make a recommendation I'm open to suggestions.

Size 10/12 max
I like Asians
35 y/o max

Not bothered about kissing
Just want to shag something nice looking with a tight pussy

Offline mart802

Sheffield is poor mate... hence why i foolishly put my feelers into donny.

Doncasterguy2013

Who is worth seeing in donny? Happy to travel there if it's worth it

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is it me or is the quality of WG in sheffield at the lowest it's been for a while?

My spare time is limited and I am lookong for a punt on Friday but I am struggling to find anyone I like. Even looked at gfe but the reviews for Allex the only girl I liked the look of weren't great.

Their list of girls is pretty short in comparison to 18 months ago and seems to be same girls every other day.

If anyone can make a recommendation I'm open to suggestions.

Size 10/12 max
I like Asians
35 y/o max

Not bothered about kissing
Just want to shag something nice looking with a tight pussy

It's you.

You don't review.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You don't share.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Why is that MrD ??

Oh yeah coz your time is limited.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If you CBA to contribute why should we help you ??

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sheffield is poor mate... hence why i foolishly put my feelers into donny.

South Yorkshire is dire at the moment IMHO.

Doncasterguy2013

It's you.

You don't review.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You don't share.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Why is that MrD ??

Oh yeah coz your time is limited.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If you CBA to contribute why should we help you ??

I'm happy to back date review but it's been a while since I've seen anyone. Will happily rate the one on Friday if i can find a suitable one.

Offline sheffielder

South Yorkshire is dire at the moment IMHO.

Agreed there isn't much out there that temps me atm..

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm happy to back date review but it's been a while since I've seen anyone. Will happily rate the one on Friday if i can find a suitable one.

Here you are.

External Link/Members Only

Happy podging.  :hi: :hi:

Offline arthurdaley

It is dry, £70 for HH is pushing it and even at that it isn't great.

Even a parlour type MILf is that price now

Offline mrfishyfoo

It is dry, £70 for HH is pushing it and even at that it isn't great.

Even a parlour type MILf is that price now

Indeed it is.

I keep an eye out for tourers as they tend to give ok VFM albeit most of them tend to be £120 to £140ph.

Offline sheffielder

Sheffield gets very few decent tourers compared to Leeds or Manchester. Even smaller city's like York or Doncaster seem to attract more and higher quality Sp's...

Offline yandex

Sheffield gets very few decent tourers compared to Leeds or Manchester. Even smaller city's like York or Doncaster seem to attract more and higher quality Sp's...

I'm guessing that's as much an issue of lack of decent trade, or perceptions of lack of trade, rather than anything else. It is after all a market driven enterprise.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Still got a few girls on my HL. I have branched out to Leeds, Manc and North Yorkshire. As I've said before I am looking for best compatibility not the most conventionally beautiful, but of course I only see girls I fancy.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm guessing that's as much an issue of lack of decent trade, or perceptions of lack of trade, rather than anything else. It is after all a market driven enterprise.

The hotels in central Sheffield aren't IMHO that punter friendly which really doesn't help.

The EE's seem to have cottoned on to there being a couple of decent serviced places BUT the English lasses currently, from what I can tell, haven't.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The hotels in central Sheffield aren't IMHO that punter friendly which really doesn't help.

The EE's seem to have cottoned on to there being a couple of decent serviced places BUT the English lasses currently, from what I can tell, haven't.
Dare I say it: "it's the price of serviced apartments". Not sure about Sheff, but in a lot of cities it's hard to get one for less than £100 a night. Loads of girls seem to be touring Derby so maybe there is something in that. There's a few tourers I would have seen, but it was always a case of not being up for it or just wanting to fuck someone else.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Dare I say it: "it's the price of serviced apartments". Not sure about Sheff, but in a lot of cities it's hard to get one for less than £100 a night. Loads of girls seem to be touring Derby so maybe there is something in that. There's a few tourers I would have seen, but it was always a case of not being up for it or just wanting to fuck someone else.

Agreed albeit most are 2 bed-roomed so that's 2 30 min bookings, just 1 cock each, and they are already just in profit.  :D :D :D

There are apartments in Derby that are less than £100 for the night so even less cock to break even.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bizarrely the one I recently saw lovely Alice in is £200 per night but she does conveyor her cock.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Doncasterguy2013

Thanks for the recommendation bit she leaves sheffield after today. No goer unfortunately.

Anyone know if the girls at sonsabai are pretty?

40 for a massage and 60/70 for full service sound about right? Was a couple of years ago since I last went
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:18:28 pm by Doncasterguy2013 »

Offline BadLad500

If it’s definitely full service you’re after then not sure,but as far as massage adverts on Gumtree every other one seems to be in Sheffield.Because I’m about 40mins away it’s ordinarily a bit far for me,but I’m always finding myself looking at Gumtree & seeing Sheffield...Sheffield...Sheffield,so if out of all the adverts for Sheffield there is nowhere decent then everywhere else in Yorkshire must have no chance

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
If it’s definitely full service you’re after then not sure,but as far as massage adverts on Gumtree every other one seems to be in Sheffield.Because I’m about 40mins away it’s ordinarily a bit far for me,but I’m always finding myself looking at Gumtree & seeing Sheffield...Sheffield...Sheffield,so if out of all the adverts for Sheffield there is nowhere decent then everywhere else in Yorkshire must have no chance
Most of those are Roma and Hungarian tourers. Sheffield one day, Manchester the next. Do you mean Vivastreet rather than Gumtree?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the recommendation bit she leaves sheffield after today. No goer unfortunately.

40 for a massage and 60/70 for full service sound about right? Was a couple of years ago since I last went

FFS that's a shame as I was thinking about podging her myself.  :dash: :dash:

I'm tempted to start a "Fuck me there's an English lass worth podging in Sheffield" thread at this rate as my recent punts have all been EE.

Yes some of the lasses at SonSabai are FAF albeit it's pot luck as to who you get.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:32:10 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

There's Thai Mirage on Chesterfield Road as well if it's still open. I had a shocker there years ago.

Doncasterguy2013

I'm tempted to start a "Fuck me there's an English lass worth podging in Sheffield" thread at this rate as my recent punts have all been EE.

Yes some of the lasses at SonSabai are FAF albeit it's pot luck as to who you get.

True about the getting who your given. I was lucky with my first and only visit as I got a beauty.

Not after a pot luck punt.

I'm not a fan of EE girls as never had a good experience with one.

Still hunting for tomorrow. Not looking good to be honest

Offline mrfishyfoo

True about the getting who your given. I was lucky with my first and only visit as I got a beauty.

Not after a pot luck punt.

I'm not a fan of EE girls as never had a good experience with one.

Still hunting for tomorrow. Not looking good to be honest

You're being picky now.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There's plenty of empties in Sheffield. :D :D

I keep looking at this one.

Doncasterguy2013

When you can only punt once in a while you have to be picky.
Thats profile has a verification pic available and she isn't very nice.
If the EE girls did a better job then so many punters wouldn't complain abiut them. Just down to past experiences.

Offline Animal223

I've seen her a few times MrF for quickies. She's called Chelsea on vivastreet and works from same place as that romanian Kreo lass.

I don't think she'll be for you as she doesn't do full on kissing! And okay, I'll do a little review some point this weekend, but won't have too much to write as I just go for basic quickies with her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've seen her a few times MrF for quickies. She's called Chelsea on vivastreet and works from same place as that romanian Kreo lass.

I don't think she'll be for you as she doesn't do full on kissing! And okay, I'll do a little review some point this weekend, but won't have too much to write as I just go for basic quickies with her.

Surprising how many don't until you find their "off" button.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please do.  :hi: :hi:

Offline BadLad500

No I meant Gumtree - Just looked on again & the first 4 adverts for ladies for massage are all in Sheffield 😡

Doncasterguy2013

Did punt today but just found out I have a free day to myself tomorrow. Result.

I'm feeling in the mood for a thai.

Anyone know what Pin, Judy and Maya are like at sonsabai? Tried searching but not a lot on any of them