Author Topic: Claudia of Premium Escorts - Heaton  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Philbiao1

I have myself a hotlist, one that keeps growing by the day, in fact, it's probably easier to say who isn't on my hotlist, and if truth be told, Claudia from Premium wasn't on my list.

External Link/Members Only

Feeling the horn at work, I had a cheeky peek on the usual sites, and Claudia caught my eye. I had seen her profile before, but never really felt the compulsion to go see her. However, an opportunity was there so I fired off a message to Juney, expecting to get told to sling my hook as it was incredibly short notice. Juney replied saying that she was available so I booked up. Address was sent, and I spent the rest of the time at work daydreaming of what was to come.

Headed over to Heaton, where she was working, and at the appointed time I knocked on the door, waited what seemed an eternity (in reality it was seconds), the door opened and a husky voice asked me to come in. I stepped in, turned around, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I found her fit as fuck (Beauty. Eye. Beholder), all tall, slender, and blonde. She apologised for her voice, apparently she woke up and had "lost her voice", but the huskiness was just the icing on the cake. A big "welcome" kiss was had.

I followed her through different rooms, where she asked if we could get the "nasty part" out of the way. I was confused, but she meant the paperwork, and I had to profusely apologise for her having to ask me, as I normally have the notes ready.

Folding money stashed, we headed to the bedroom, where we kissed, not quite French kissing, but open mouthed with a hint of tongue sloshing about. Slowly got undressed, she lost her dress to reveal an awesome body. More kissing as we lost more of our clothes, and we stood masturbating one another.

She suggested we jump on the bed, where kissing continued, mutual groping and a lovely bit of finger blasting (on her I hasten to add), before she licked her way south. Her technique was good, a bit on the soft side for me, but plenty of tongue, hand work, and, best of all, she didn't neglect the balls. In fact, she couldn't get enough of them.

69 followed, where the girl just went to absolute town on my nuts - sucking, licking, just running her mouth all over them, almost bringing me to the edge. On with a condom we smashed it in missionary, however, this was where I experienced some of this "clamping" that The Outsider wrote about in his review, although it didn't seem to be to the same extent as he experienced. Once she relaxed it was legs in the air, to the side, as I pounded away like my life depending on it.

Asking for more oral she said to me " Do you want to wank off into my mouth?", well I couldn't refuse such an offer, she lay down looking up at me, sucking, licking my cock and my balls, again she seemed to love the balls. Onto the floor, on her knees, she continued to attack my nads, before I shot load after load into her mouth. Some of my nut butter went all over her face, but she scooped it up, and put it back into her mouth. I'm pretty sure she swallowed, but I was too much in a daze to realise.

Clean up, offer of a shower, and a good natter, and I was back on the mean streets of Heaton, working out when I can next see her.

£60 well spent.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:02:46 pm by Philbiao1 »

Offline johnr1

What a review and now on the top of my long list of girls to see 😊
Thanks again

Offline waynekerr600

Pleased you had a good time mate. She is awesome.

Offline Philbiao1

She seemed to genuinely enjoy her work, I also genuinely enjoyed her work.  :D

Offline waynekerr600

She seemed to genuinely enjoy her work, I also genuinely enjoyed her work.  :D
Me too. We gelled really well. Very nice lass.

Online The Outsider

Glad you had a good one.  Weird how different the experience can be from punter to punter. 

I wouldn't go back if she paid me, yet several others have enjoyed their time with Claudia.