Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAWGHTY.ALEXA - Wolverhampton ... AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!  (Read 2277 times)

1 review(s) for NAWGHTY.ALEXA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline greg101

NAWGHTY.ALEXA External Link/Members Only TEL: 07459661662

Texts only as when you call the phone rings and the call gets dropped, suspected pimp running the show.

Wolverhampton Parkfields area, easy parking, felt safe, literally 30 seconds in a car from Aldi on Goldthorne Hill.

I'd had a reasonable/good time with a Rom here and there so thought I'd try another, mistake, big mistake.  Arrived on time, rang bell, lady with heavy East European accent said
"Give me money before you come in, for security".  The door is on a latch and I can't see who's behind it BUT a female hand is wiggled through the gap and unfortunately for me
my cock is running the show.  Prior to coming to see her, I've picked up a pair of bunny girl ears and a cute pin on tail (Playboy) style that I wanted her to wear so I'm all up for it
and my erection is bursting through my jeans.  Normally, and I do mean normally I'd have laughed and walked, however, her painted acrylic nails looked alluring as I thought how
awesome they would feel being scratched over my bollocks.  So like a twat I handed over £40.  Yes yes I know, tell me about it.

The door opens and.............it's a much older lady, her hand wasn't all wrinkly so I wouldn't have known via that brief encounter.  As soon as I am in, she hands the £40 to a big burley
East European that she called 'Eric'.  He winks at me and smiles as he stuffs the cash into a very fat wallet bursting with notes.  The smile said it all "YOU FUCKING MUG".

The woman is question was late 50's, fucking horrible, slim to the point of being bony, long hair that looked as if it hadn't been washed for a months and she smelt nasty.  I ask where
Alexa was, I was told "I am Alexa darling".  Unless that photo was taken in the 90's you are a lying cunt I thought.  She made it clear no refund and no other girls available.  I asked her
if she would spank me with a special horse riding crop I carry in the car, I said I'd pay her £100 extra! her face lit up and she smiled "Oh yes" she said.  I got to the front door and said
I'd be back in 5 mins, and obviously got to the car and drove off.  No way was I having a service of that thing, it would have scarred me for life.  So there you have it, bait and switch and
a stupid me for falling for it.

AVOID!! YOU WON'T BE SEEING THIS GIRL!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:35:53 am by greg101 »

Online Punterperson1971

Texts only as when you call the phone rings and the call gets dropped, suspected pimp running the show.

Wolverhampton Parkfields area, easy parking, felt safe, literally 30 seconds in a car from Aldi on Goldthorne Hill.

I'd had a reasonable/good time with a Rom here and there so thought I'd try another, mistake, big mistake.  Arrived on time, rang bell, lady with heavy East European accent said
"Give me money before you come in, for security".  The door is on a latch and I can't see who's behind it BUT a female hand is wiggled through the gap and unfortunately for me
my cock is running the show.  Prior to coming to see her, I've picked up a pair of bunny girl ears and a cute pin on tail (Playboy) style that I wanted her to wear so I'm all up for it
and my erection is bursting through my jeans.  Normally, and I do mean normally I'd have laughed and walked, however, her painted acrylic nails looked alluring as I thought how
awesome they would feel being scratched over my bollocks.  So like a twat I handed over £40.  Yes yes I know, tell me about it.

The door opens and.............it's a much older lady, her hand wasn't all wrinkly so I wouldn't have known via that brief encounter.  As soon as I am in, she hands the £40 to a big burley
East European that she called 'Eric'.  He winks at me and smiles as he stuffs the cash into a very fat wallet bursting with notes.  The smile said it all "YOU FUCKING MUG".

The woman is question was late 50's, fucking horrible, slim to the point of being bony, long hair that looked as if it hadn't been washed for a months and she smelt nasty.  I ask where
Alexa was, I was told "I am Alexa darling".  Unless that photo was taken in the 90's you are a lying cunt I thought.  She made it clear no refund and no other girls available.  I asked her
if she would spank me with a special horse riding crop I carry in the car, I said I'd pay her £100 extra! her face lit up and she smiled "Oh yes" she said.  I got to the front door and said
I'd be back in 5 mins, and obviously got to the car and drove off.  No way was I having a service of that thing, it would have scarred me for life.  So there you have it, bait and switch and

Well done for walking and good idea with the spanking idea.

Offline Jasonk71

What do Roms have in common? They're all cunts

Offline greg101

Well done for walking and good idea with the spanking idea.

I just wanted out of there and I feel ashamed for not demanding my money back OR telling her to her face what a throwback she was and I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.
Truth was, Eric looked a mean bastard and I felt things could have escalated quickly, I'd rather lose the £40 than get a knife stuck in me or get physical with big Eric.

£40 was a small price to pay.

Online Punterperson1971

I just wanted out of there and I feel ashamed for not demanding my money back OR telling her to her face what a throwback she was and I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.
Truth was, Eric looked a mean bastard and I felt things could have escalated quickly, I'd rather lose the £40 than get a knife stuck in me or get physical with big Eric.

£40 was a small price to pay.
Agreed better to walk than possibly lose your life.

Offline alibirmingham

I feel for you Greg and yes loosing £40 over loosing your life and dignity is a small price to pay but I would still feel mugged off to the point payback would have to be in order.

I would ring up the police 101 line and put some reports of anti social behaviour, possible prostitution etc. Say your a concerned neighbour but want to stay anonomous or was driving past when you saw a women (describe the WG) being roughly handled buy a bloke (describe Eric). Make it so that working from that location is difficult and give them a real reason for the security bullshit.

With any luck when the cops turn up she’ll stick her hand out and ask for payment up front for security   :lol:

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Greg

Discretion is the better part of valour. You did well

Yr Blaidd

Well Greg,

A simple idea might be to print off the AW profile, complete with phone number, then send it plus a covering letter to all the other residents nearby telling them what is going on there, and if they don't believe you try phoning the number!

I know 'outing' is pretty low, but so is scamming you out of 40 quid.

Offline greg101

Yes thanks all.  I took Alibirmingham's advice and blew her/them into the Police.  PAYG sim, 101 saying man roughed up a woman and gave descriptions. 

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Thanks for the review Greg. I had her on my hotlist as a cheap option incase I was ever stuck, but she is now going to be swiftly removed.

Offline vision2014

Yes thanks all.  I took Alibirmingham's advice and blew her/them into the Police.  PAYG sim, 101 saying man roughed up a woman and gave descriptions.

Did she look more like the picture in the verification photo by anychance

Offline greg101

No.  She was ugly and skinny and old.

Offline wolves lad

The exact reason I avoid Romanians at all cost.

There’s some on viva offering 2 girl (based off Cannock Road), they are pretending to pass as two Spanish girls. They must think we are as dumb as their “Eric”

well done for getting away safe.

Offline alibirmingham

Well done Greg, hopefully your actions have saved many a punter from an awful experiance. Even if they don’t know you saved them I’ll thank you on their behalf  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline zane.kaiser

Oh my, i was planning on seeing her this week. Thanks for taking one for the team and letting us know. Also well done for getting out there with no harm.

Offline girthyrod

Done some digging for you.

External Link/Members Only

Same woman advertised as you adultwork, differemt number.

Link says Sophia yet on advert it says Julia, yours on A.W says Alexa. Big B&S swindle.

Offline greg101

Yep as I found out to my cost!  Thanks anyway!

Offline Fac51

OP - sorry to hear that you had to experience this & much appreciate the heads up on this Romanian skank....

Memo to myself as a newish punter - NEVER book romanians... :dash:

Offline volof

I just went to see this Alexa it was she who opened the door gave her 100 for an hour ! But the way she is the girl from the pictures on the ad , but her face was covered with pimples , and not so pretty as on the photos , and her size lol maybe 1.50 ! Then I undressed  her and removed my boxer and her face changed ...she said no way she is gonna fuck me Bcs my willy is too big for her ... Then she offered me two of her friend other typical gipsy Romania. I refused got my money back and runed away from this fuckin place  ! Not recommend at all

Offline greg101

I just went to see this Alexa it was she who opened the door gave her 100 for an hour ! But the way she is the girl from the pictures on the ad , but her face was covered with pimples , and not so pretty as on the photos , and her size lol maybe 1.50 ! Then I undressed  her and removed my boxer and her face changed ...she said no way she is gonna fuck me Bcs my willy is too big for her ... Then she offered me two of her friend other typical gipsy Romania. I refused got my money back and runed away from this fuckin place  ! Not recommend at all

Online Punterperson1971

Bull shit post,you joined in February this year and this is your first post which is a load of bollocks.