Author Topic: Megan Deluxe - Birmingham. Underwhelming return visit.  (Read 14721 times)


18 review(s) for xMegan (10 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Wood2017

Although i've been tempted to return to see Megan Deluxe in the last 11 months since my first visit the inconsistent reviews had put me off. A very recent return has occured albeit slightly unexpected and here's how it developed.

The girl;

External Link/Members Only

Meeting summary;

1 hour incall costing £150.

Booking/Communication;

Short version - Booking arranged through the Deluxe agency, best described as disorganised this time.

Long version - I knew over a week in advance i'd be working in Birmingham for a day and fancied a full punt having gone cold for a little while. I couldn't secure a booking with another forum favourite so my attention turned to the Deluxe Agency with both Sophie and Hannah of the agency catching my eye. I ring the agency still 1 week in advance at this point and i'm told Hannah offers outcalls only. I'm also told Sophie should be available on the requested date but to ring in a few days when her incall dates are expected to be confirmed. Following these instructions i give it a few days before attempting further contact only to be met with constant silence as calls go unanswered and no response to a text message i've sent.  The day in question arrives and i attempt contact one more time in vain and manage to get through speaking to a different girl only to be told Sophie isn't available but Megan is and at short notice. Little head overules bigger head and with Plan A, B & C out of the window a booking is agreed during this call with the hotel name given. Credit where it's due the agency provided very clear instructions via text how to navigate the hotel and find the room.


The meeting;

Arrive at the room at the agreed time and i'm let in with the old magic door trick. Once inside out steps Megan who is just as attractive facially and blessed in the rear department as i had remembered leading me to initially question myself why i haven't returned sooner.

As im getting my bearings Megan gave me a knowing look but stopped short of saying if she recognised me from our first booking although i have admittedly put on a bit of weight on due to illness earlier in the year. Megan is friendly in her approach in the opening exchanges asking how my day had been etc before i hand over the fee but once again stopped short of any form of embrace (hug, kiss etc) that seems like a given from the more established WG's.

After freshening up in a bathroom with the floor strewn with towels i make my way out to Megan and knowing i need to lead from last time I ask Megan to strip and she obliges. As Megan is stood naked in front of me i did think her body is not quite as gym fit and tight as she had been previously. Now don't get me wrong she's still got a good body that would put most working girls to shame but i think some of the older pictures on her adultwork profile or even UKE may suggest she's more toned than she currently is. The positive to all this is that her boobs do seem fuller which was a welcome suprise.

Having both sat down on the bed i engage in some kissing and Megan's kissing was once more open mouthed without tongue, although i was pleasantly suprised in that it did seem more enthusiastic than the last time. Whilst kissing i slide a finger into Megan who's responsive to this and getting increasingly wetter opening her body up for deeper digit penetration.  It's not long before i'm edging down her body with my tongue from the pierced nipples to her fresh well trimmed pussy. Although Megan was responsive to RO i just couldn't seem to get her over the edge so we moved to her performing oral on me.

The OWO was good and whilst Megan can't deepthroat she did make attempts to engulf a little more as time progressed. Whilst CIM is available i can't cum more than once in a booking so have to ask her to stop and get a condom which she does without delay.

Condom on we start with prone bone so i can get up close with that arse and Megan seems responsive enough during this arching her back and allowing for deep penetration. Worried that i may be getting too close to the edge i suggest a change of position which Megan agrees to.

At this point we're roughly 30 minutes in and i'm giving myself a mental pat on the back for deciding to return as i was having a good time but for some unknown reason this is where the booking just imploded.

When flipping Megan over and moving into missionary it struck me just how unenthusiastic Megan had become. Head turned away with her eyes closed and hands firmly at her side throughout it felt like she wanted to be elsewhere with this in turn making me feel uneasy. I couldn't continue with this for long so i then moved her into side-spoons so the lack of engagement wouldn't be quite so obvious and offputting.

After i'm pounding away and Megan largely just leaving me to just get on with on it i can feel i'm getting close to the point of no return. I'm then caught in two minds whether to carry on until completion despite knowing i won't be able to go again or ask for some oral to slow me down with the intention of more pounding to follow. I opt for the latter and Megan proceeds to give me more OWO. The OWO was once more good but having caught a glimpse of my watch and with just under 15 minutes left i told Megan i was close and requested she stop and that she gets another condom. This request which was said no quieter than anything else during the booking appeared to fall on deaf ears as Megan picked up the pace and i finished inside her mouth.

The thought of finishing in a hot girls mouth would normally be a turn on but as she freshened up in the bathroom i couldn't help but feel that my request had been intentionally ignored and that her blowing me to completion was her way of saying she'd effectively had enough.

I'm a one pop man so couldn't have gone for another round even if i wanted to but the last ten minutes were spent with me lying on the bed and Megan seemingly doing anything and everything to avoid joining me on it. Megan was talking to me throughout the close of the booking about my plans for the little that was left of the night and week etc and whilst her tone suggested she was intrigued sadly the contents of her suitcase and wardrobe were of greater interest to her.

I'm not sure why i didn't leave before the time was up but as her phone rang singalling the end of the booking i asked if i could take a quick shower only to be told there wasn't enough time as she had to get ready for her next booking (:dash:). I wouldn't have taken liberties but this was the first time i've been refused a shower at the close of a booking and it doesn't really scream Deluxe service as the name would suggest. I bit my tongue, got dressed and saw myself out as Megan now wrapped in a towel was sat on the bed playing on her phone.

I'm unsure what changed but this was firmly a booking of two halves. The first half being a firm positive and the second half being a deserved negative and as such i've settled on a neutral rating. I'm yet to decide whether that's being too kind in this instance.


Would i return;

No, I simply couldn't justify it after the above and probably should have known better not to return in the first place. I've took an interest in her reviews on here after seeing her last November as felt she had the potential to be a very good service provider but it just seems evident there isn't really any desire on her part to step up to the mark which is a real shame. I'm not the first to see a decline in service on a return visit and the sad reality is i paid more than last time for a worse experience than previously.

Offline Wood2017

I've not included this in the review for good reason and Admin can delete this post if considered unacceptable however those of us gents who are using SA may be interested to know that when i've logged into SA earlier and searched within the midlands for SB's i've seen that Megan Deluxe has an SA profile which has a listed location of Birmingham which has been accessed in the last day. I wont post the link to the profile as it may contain her real name and does have a face picture but needless to say if you're looking for a SB arrangement in the west midlands she's probably going to appear in your search results.

Her profile doesn't come across as very modest for what it's worth.

Offline Rated123

I've not included this in the review for good reason and Admin can delete this post if considered unacceptable however those of us gents who are using SA may be interested to know that when i've logged into SA earlier and searched within the midlands for SB's i've seen that Megan Deluxe has an SA profile which has a listed location of Birmingham which has been accessed in the last day. I wont post the link to the profile as it may contain her real name and does have a face picture but needless to say if you're looking for a SB arrangement in the west midlands she's probably going to appear in your search results.

Her profile doesn't come across as very modest for what it's worth.



I hope you dont mind me asking what is SA profile?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:01:18 am by Rated123 »

Offline Madone1

I hope you dont mind me asking what is SA profile?

Seeking Arrangements.

 :hi:

Offline Wood2017

I hope you dont mind me asking what is SA profile?

Exactly what Madone1 said mate

SA = Seeking Arrangements
SB = Sugar Baby

 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:22:23 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline Rated123

Cheers guys, learn something new everyday

Offline Maxemus

I've not included this in the review for good reason and Admin can delete this post if considered unacceptable however those of us gents who are using SA may be interested to know that when i've logged into SA earlier and searched within the midlands for SB's i've seen that Megan Deluxe has an SA profile which has a listed location of Birmingham which has been accessed in the last day. I wont post the link to the profile as it may contain her real name and does have a face picture but needless to say if you're looking for a SB arrangement in the west midlands she's probably going to appear in your search results.

Her profile doesn't come across as very modest for what it's worth.
Please could you private message me mate not got enough post under my belt

Offline Maxemus

Exactly what Madone1 said mate

SA = Seeking Arrangements
SB = Sugar Baby

 :thumbsup:
would you be good enough to point me in the direction of the correct site
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:01:30 pm by Maxemus »

Offline Wood2017

would you be good enough to point me in the direction of the correct site

The website is called seeking arrangements, i'm pretty sure you wont be able to access anything without paying for a membership though. The face picture also has one of those daft snapchat filters so it's not the best but really does appear to be her. I wouldn't sign up and pay £70 for a months membership just to see it put it that way.

Just take it from the number of reviews she's attractive, good body (not quite as good as it was, photos now possibly a little flattering) but the service is wildly inconsistent and appears to be getting worse.

Without being rude i know you've not done any reviews so unsure if you have punted yet but i'd go for someone who's more consistent and known to offer a good service if you're new to this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:36:07 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline jake8711

Hello, this is my first post on here but I have seen Megan back approximately 8 months ago now and I think the theme is recurring! She lacks interest during the meet, although granted may have some initial enthusiasm but this quickly waivers. I do agree there were times when I also felt like she wanted to be someplace else, which is a major turn off. In general the deluxe group are a nightmare! I think the calls are handled by Olivia in the group but its often hard getting through to them!

Offline Wood2017

Hello, this is my first post on here but I have seen Megan back approximately 8 months ago now and I think the theme is recurring! She lacks interest during the meet, although granted may have some initial enthusiasm but this quickly waivers. I do agree there were times when I also felt like she wanted to be someplace else, which is a major turn off. In general the deluxe group are a nightmare! I think the calls are handled by Olivia in the group but its often hard getting through to them!

Welcome  :thumbsup: This sounds all too familiar sadly. The complete change around in enthusiasm and eagerness around the halfway mark of the booking really made me feel uncomfortable in that i wasn't sure what prompted it. I even changed position so it wasn't quite so offputting  :dash:. As you've said I also found the comms to be a nightmare for this booking which is a shame as Hannah of this agency sounds great and i've wanted to see a natural readhead for a time which Sophie appears to be. Everything about this booking - Megan's apperance, Megan's service, Agency Comms were poorer than my first visit. I think i'm just about leaving it as a neutral.

You should submit a review when time allows even if its following suit as it seems you've already got the basics of a review above.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review, sorry to hear your 2nd visit was disappointing.

I would have considered seeing her again but based on this, her other reviews and the fact that she's increased her rates, I very much doubt I'll bother.

Anyway, I'm happy to see I was right that she'd keep escorting after uni  :D

The website is called seeking arrangements, i'm pretty sure you wont be able to access anything without paying for a membership though. The face picture also has one of those daft snapchat filters so it's not the best but really does appear to be her. I wouldn't sign up and pay £70 for a months membership just to see it put it that way.

You don't actually need to pay to become a member. It's free to create a profile, search for all the girls (sugar babies) anywhere in the world and view their profiles. I think it costs money to send messages and to basically arrange anything. You might get some for free or something but I'm not sure and don't really care.

Offline Wood2017

Cheers for the review, sorry to hear your 2nd visit was disappointing.

I would have considered seeing her again but based on this, her other reviews and the fact that she's increased her rates, I very much doubt I'll bother.

Anyway, I'm happy to see I was right that she'd keep escorting after uni  :D

 :D :D I have to concede defeat you were right NigelF  :thumbsup:

I think the fact it had started well made it even more disappointing how it eventually and somewhat prematurely ended. I don't think taking some time out would have been a bad thing for her as she's clearly just going through the motions now. I thought that seemed the case from recent reviews and probably should have known better but it was a snap decision to see her and it clearly didn't pay off.

I certainly couldn't recommend her now and i'm clueless as how the increased rates can be justified  :unknown:

Offline jake8711

Thanks for the comments, its been so long ago since I met her I can't remember it clearly haha. I have seen her a long time ago, and did leave her a positive feedback on her profile, I guess in part to not jeopardise any future meets with anyone else in the agency.

I think she graduated from uni a while ago now at least over a year. One possible reason for the loss in enthusiasm is perhaps she books clients back to back! She books the hotel for the day so I guess tries to make it worth her while!

I agree Hannah seems to be the "wow" one at the moment.

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for the comments, its been so long ago since I met her I can't remember it clearly haha. I have seen her a long time ago, and did leave her a positive feedback on her profile, I guess in part to not jeopardise any future meets with anyone else in the agency.

I think she graduated from uni a while ago now at least over a year. One possible reason for the loss in enthusiasm is perhaps she books clients back to back! She books the hotel for the day so I guess tries to make it worth her while!

I agree Hannah seems to be the "wow" one at the moment.

I've no idea about her University situation then. It seems she's told a few punters she was in her final year and from the sounds of it told you when she saw you she's already finished? In reality neither could be true and she never graduated :unknown:

You are right though there's little turn around time between punters in her own admission hence why i wasn't allowed a shower at the end. There wasn't enough time for me to have one after she'd completed a mini marathon doing laps around the room for the last 10 minutes :dash:

Yes, despite how poor the comms were with the agency for this i'm still keen on Hannah and Sophie. Maybe Hannah more so. Hannah sounds great from the reviews and if she did incalls i'd try and arrange a booking but my worry would be in no time the back to back booking shenanigans would have her jaded and she'd be no different to Megan. The only way i'd find out though is by biting the bullet though and taking a chance on it.


Offline Fac51

Great review OP - many thanks.

Megan was on my HL - now removed after reading this review....to not be allowed to get a quick shower after a 1 hour booking costing £150 is taking the piss IMHO  :dash:

Offline slimdude1

I've seen Megan twice now over 5 months ago.

I feel very lucky as I enjoyed both times a lot. We had great chemistry, good chat and she seemed pretty enthusiastic. I think it helped that we had good chat. With that being said, if you're payong for a service, good chat or not you expect you get your mlneys worth. Its really disappointing seeing these consistent average reviews, as she could easily become the best in Birmingham if she put more effort into her job.

But she's hot, has a banging body and therefore I don't think she'll worry about losing clients despite her vang average reviews.

One thing I must say is, why is this review not a negative? Most of these neutral reviews sound way more negative than positive, therefore should be rated accordingly.

I agree with the agency communication part. One day they're very communicative, another they're completely unprofessional and lazy.

Offline NigelF

One thing I must say is, why is this review not a negative? Most of these neutral reviews sound way more negative than positive, therefore should be rated accordingly.

I think he justified his rating well with this paragraph:
I'm unsure what changed but this was firmly a booking of two halves. The first half being a firm positive and the second half being a deserved negative and as such i've settled on a neutral rating. I'm yet to decide whether that's being too kind in this instance.

However, I do tend to agree that many of her neutral reviews seem to be rated a little generously however I don't care because all the important/relevant details are included in the reviews. The very fact that you're able to disagree with the rating, shows that the review includes the key details. As such, the rating isn't particularly important, it's the content of the review.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:57:03 pm by NigelF »

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for the comment Fac51  :thumbsup: it was definitely a case of the straw that broke the camels back at that point r.e. the shower.

Slimdude1, i think my logic behind my rating was that i enjoyed the first half (positive) and the second half was shit (negative) and as such i levelled it out as a neutral rating. My overall feeling coming away from the booking and even now though is that it was a pretty poor experience and i think the second half maybe should have influenced my rating more. With hinsight a negative wouldn't have been unjustified.

Ironically i've previously said as you've just highlighted my own hypocrisy that many of these neutrals reviews for her read more like negatives.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:08:13 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline Sleet

Agree with Slimdudes comments. She’s faf and I hit it off with her too.

I commented on the state of the bathroom in my review.

Seems she puts in the effort to get a repeat visit and then is totally disinterested.
Thought she was good value at £130 and keen but not £150 and disinterested.



Offline slimdude1

Slimdude1, i think my logic behind my rating was that i enjoyed the first half (positive) and the second half was shit (negative) and as such i levelled it out as a neutral rating. My overall feeling coming away from the booking and even now though is that it was a pretty poor experience and i think the second half maybe should have influenced my rating more. With hinsight a negative wouldn't have been unjustified.

Ironically i've previously said as you've just highlighted my own hypocrisy that many of these neutrals reviews for her read more like negatives.

Yeah, your review rating sounds fair. Others I'm slightly skeptical on.

Its funny because I've seen her twice, both times were good (not amazing, but positive) - yet I'm still hesitant on returning as I have no idea what version of Megan to expect!

Punts like these are down to chance which is insane considering she now charges £150 an hour!

I much prefer reliable punts with reputable girls like Myla.s (who seems to of stopper punting recently?).

Birmingham seems to be drying up lately.

Offline Wood2017

Yeah, your review rating sounds fair. Others I'm slightly skeptical on.

Its funny because I've seen her twice, both times were good (not amazing, but positive) - yet I'm still hesitant on returning as I have no idea what version of Megan to expect!

Punts like these are down to chance which is insane considering she now charges £150 an hour!

I much prefer reliable punts with reputable girls like Myla.s (who seems to of stopper punting recently?).

Birmingham seems to be drying up lately.

Everyone's experiences may differ and I can only speak for my own but I wouldn't or couldn't recommend her after this visit.

To go back to one of your earlier comments i thought i had got on with her well during the first booking and the first half of this return but it still managed to nose dive without warning. I don't think she's ever going to be outwardly rude or hostile but by the end of this booking i just found her to be passive beyond belief and it was definitely a case of going through the motions on her part before she literally just gave up towards the end.

A few people have suggested she's inconsistent and i thought that previously but with 3 of her last 4 reviews being neutral that doesn't say she's inconsistent but rather that is just where her service is at.

I mean no disrespect when saying this slimdude1 but it might be worth factoring in that going off your reviews during your 2 meets you didn't shag her (your choice obviously not to do so). The foreplay for this return was very good in the first half of the booking but it went down hill shortly after the shagging began and who knows if you'd have had the same drop in enthusiasm had you initiated sex  :unknown:

The less said about the justification or lack of for the price rise the better  :D

Offline slimdude1

I mean no disrespect when saying this slimdude1 but it might be worth factoring in that going off your reviews during your 2 meets you didn't shag her (your choice obviously not to do so). The foreplay for this return was very good in the first half of the booking but it went down hill shortly after the shagging began and who knows if you'd have had the same drop in enthusiasm had you initiated sex  :unknown:

The less said about the justification or lack of for the price rise the better  :D

I think that's a fair comment. Now that I have slightly more experience in the game, I think if I had the same experience with her now that I had on my previous time with her - it wouldn't be as enthusiastic. Don't get me wrong, it was still a positive experience, but when I look back I do notice that her enthusiasm drops once you "finish".

For example, when I popped after her OWO, I can't remember distinctly but I'm pretty sure we had about 15 minutes left. That's a LOT of time to go round two. She however seemed more interested to lay down and chat, and having popped already once I wasn't thinking much about round two and I'm not one to take the initiative and lead (at least back then I wasn't).

I think I would return however since overall my two experiences with her were positives. It's just risky considering she may do the same to me that she did to you!

Offline Wood2017


For example, when I popped after her OWO, I can't remember distinctly but I'm pretty sure we had about 15 minutes left. That's a LOT of time to go round two. She however seemed more interested to lay down and chat, and having popped already once I wasn't thinking much about round two and I'm not one to take the initiative and lead (at least back then I wasn't).

I think I would return however since overall my two experiences with her were positives. It's just risky considering she may do the same to me that she did to you!

There in lies the issue i think Slimdude1.

If a round 2 didn't happen because the punter (you in this instance) didn't want to initiate it or progress to another pop it is one thing as it's up to you how your spend your time within a booking. However if it's not happening because the girl is using distraction techniques or as in the case of this return booking simply keeping away from the bed therefore not even allowing the chance for a round 2 it's a different ball game.

Only you will know in your bookings with her whether it didn't escalate to sex out of your choice or the circumstances above.

If you did ever return i would be interested to know how you got on  :thumbsup:

Offline slimdude1

There in lies the issue i think Slimdude1.

If a round 2 didn't happen because the punter (you in this instance) didn't want to initiate it or progress to another pop it is one thing as it's up to you how your spend your time within a booking. However if it's not happening because the girl is using distraction techniques or as in the case of this return booking simply keeping away from the bed therefore not even allowing the chance for a round 2 it's a different ball game.

Only you will know in your bookings with her whether it didn't escalate to sex out of your choice or the circumstances above.

If you did ever return i would be interested to know how you got on  :thumbsup:

I agree, makes sense too.

She knew that I was a bit laid back during the booking in not taking initiative therefore knew she could escape by not initiating a second round.

But of course, these are just assumptions that fit along the other reviews on her.

Overall, one thing is very evident.

Compare Megan Deluxe (and the insane prices they fucking charge) to other punts like Chardonnay or Myla.s - who actually go above and beyond in making sure you have a proper GFE and value for money.

The issue with Megan is she's young and is blessed with a cracking body, and therefore will continue to receive bookings after bookings until she loses her looks or magically gets fat.

Also, I regarding Deluxe agency - they're run by a bunch of 20-something students. Hence why they are so poor at comms and lack of professionalism (whatever that means in this industry lol).

Not to be the layer of bad news, but it seems their best Escort who has cracking reviews, Hannah is set to be leaving the agency.

For the prices they charge of £150-£160 p/h, it's absolutely insane the return you get.

Here's to them magically improving  :drinks:

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
looks like hannah is back
profile text about her leaving is not on there anymore

Offline The Owl

looks like hannah is back
profile text about her leaving is not on there anymore

Leaving/retirement comments by escorts are well known for being marketing bullshit to get panic bookings from punters who don't want to miss or have one last shag.

Offline ribbons78

So Hannah wants more money!

After a pretty crappy meet with Megan a fair while back I was promised by teh agency boss Olivia promised to make it up to me. I tried to book Hannah, lots of ignored texts and calls followed by even more, eventually got through and was fed a pile of crap. Hannah was in a hotel in town, I asked for a local outcall and she was available but was refused cos apparently the fare was too much 40 quid each way ... nonsense I am just down the road and often get a taxi to Town for 12 odd quid. Just felt messed around tbh, then offered Megan as a consolation and then told fare too much anyway.

I am sure Hannah is great but the agency is not really an agency and more when Olivia can be arsed to answer and the girls service erratic. Hopefully Hannah will go indy dunno why she needs a madam who doesnt do their job anyway. meow.
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
They di need to improve comms, emails and calls are rarely answered

Offline Wood2017

So Hannah wants more money!

After a pretty crappy meet with Megan a fair while back I was promised by teh agency boss Olivia promised to make it up to me. I tried to book Hannah, lots of ignored texts and calls followed by even more, eventually got through and was fed a pile of crap. Hannah was in a hotel in town, I asked for a local outcall and she was available but was refused cos apparently the fare was too much 40 quid each way ... nonsense I am just down the road and often get a taxi to Town for 12 odd quid. Just felt messed around tbh, then offered Megan as a consolation and then told fare too much anyway.

I am sure Hannah is great but the agency is not really an agency and more when Olivia can be arsed to answer and the girls service erratic. Hopefully Hannah will go indy dunno why she needs a madam who doesnt do their job anyway. meow.

I actually queried on your review many many moons ago whether the agency ever made it up to you. It's a shame they didn't but i can't say i'm majorly suprised.

I couldn't agree more about the communication being all over the place, it's as inconsistent as the service. I've since attempted to make an enquiry about the redhead Sophie but i've been ignored. I'm giving up at this point and saving myself £150.


Offline ribbons78

I actually queried on your review many many moons ago whether the agency ever made it up to you. It's a shame they didn't but i can't say i'm majorly suprised.

I couldn't agree more about the communication being all over the place, it's as inconsistent as the service. I've since attempted to make an enquiry about the redhead Sophie but i've been ignored. I'm giving up at this point and saving myself £150.

Aye I just went back and saw, sorry I never replied I gave up punting for a while and this forum. Better places to spend your money I am sure although I am struggling to find a new fave since all my old ones quit ... the few great girls recommended here seem to get booked up instantly.
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jygygj6ykyguh

I've not included this in the review for good reason and Admin can delete this post if considered unacceptable however those of us gents who are using SA may be interested to know that when i've logged into SA earlier and searched within the midlands for SB's i've seen that Megan Deluxe has an SA profile which has a listed location of Birmingham which has been accessed in the last day. I wont post the link to the profile as it may contain her real name and does have a face picture but needless to say if you're looking for a SB arrangement in the west midlands she's probably going to appear in your search results.

Her profile doesn't come across as very modest for what it's worth.

Can you PM me her pfofile name/picture so I can find her please?

Offline Wood2017

Can you PM me her pfofile name/picture so I can find her please?

A few people managed to find it and it was Grace something but this was 6 months so it's probably long gone should anyone else ask.

As per the review there was wasn't that much to shout home about anyway in the end, service wise at least.

Offline Beamer

Can you PM me her pfofile name/picture so I can find her please?

Your first post in 3 years on here.
Massive contribution ........NOT

Offline CoolTiger

Can you PM me her pfofile name/picture so I can find her please?

Welcome to UKP Mr gobbledygook!!

As beamer mentions, this is your first post in over 3 years on here. Do you expect to be considered seriously by asking for her SA profile by PM?

For all we know, you could be a stalker, her ex, or her prvious pimp!!!

Offline slimdude1

Look like she's left the Deluxe group and gone independent.

Although still charging high prices at £160 an hour!

Offline Wood2017

Look like she's left the Deluxe group and gone independent.

Although still charging high prices at £160 an hour!

Holy cow her new rates are obsence based on her UKP reviews and clearly my own personal experience;

£200 for a 1 hour outcall.
£2000 for overnight.

Have you seen the 'Sugar Daddy Application' tab? it's comical  :lol:

Offline slimdude1

Holy cow her new rates are obsence based on her UKP reviews and clearly my own personal experience;

£200 for a 1 hour outcall.
£2000 for overnight.

Have you seen the 'Sugar Daddy Application' tab? it's comical  :lol:

It's insane really. When I saw her a year or so ago, at least those two times she was £130 which was reasonable for her looks and the service at the time I received.

But £160 incall & £200 outcall...damn.

Check her AW reviews btw, there's a frequent reviewer ryan17c who's just constantly blowing smoke up her arse  :lol: :lol:

Offline Wood2017

It's insane really. When I saw her a year or so ago, at least those two times she was £130 which was reasonable for her looks and the service at the time I received.

But £160 incall & £200 outcall...damn.

Check her AW reviews btw, there's a frequent reviewer ryan17c who's just constantly blowing smoke up her arse  :lol: :lol:

I'd be interested to know if her service has changed enough to now that it actually lives upto the rather impressive promises made on her profile. I'm confident i already know the answer to that question but at £160/£200 an hour i'm certainly not going to make any attempt to try and find out  :D

Its quite a forceful profile in terms of how it reads and the demands it makes anyway  :rolleyes:

I take AW feedback with a massive pinch of salt personally. It looks like she's got quite a bit of feedback from him and vice versa so lord only knows whether she does put in a bit of effort for the select few or whether he's easily pleased  :unknown:

Offline PepeMAGA


Have you seen the 'Sugar Daddy Application' tab? it's comical  :lol:

I can't imagine being of the mindset where I'd go for that. fair enough we pay for services, but by the sound of that, you pump her with money til she decides you can do something you could have got in the 1st 5 minutes...for possibly hundreds less. :dash:

Offline Wood2017

I can't imagine being of the mindset where I'd go for that. fair enough we pay for services, but by the sound of that, you pump her with money til she decides you can do something you could have got in the 1st 5 minutes...for possibly hundreds less. :dash:

I'd agree that i don't consider it to be remotely appealing and i reckon much of the content of that 'sugar daddy' section is tripe anyway. Particular highlight being 'However, if the chemistry between us is undeniable, I am happy to be exclusive for the right price'  :D

Offline The Owl

Almost a 50/50 split on positive and neutral reviews. Very inconsistent, makes me wonder how may positives are because she's attractive rather than because she's good at fucking.

Offline Wood2017

Almost a 50/50 split on positive and neutral reviews. Very inconsistent, makes me wonder how may positives are because she's attractive rather than because she's good at fucking.

I can only comment on my 2 experiences which admittedly now date back a while but i get the impression she enjoys foreplay more than a fuck. Once she's on her back she effectively switches off and leaves you to it. Undoubtedly attractive but the most unjustified rate rises i've seen in a while, particularly when reviews would suggest she didn't appear to be particularly good value for money beforehand. Quite a few of the reviews, including my own, appear to be a little generous in their rating also.

I've got to complete a review for the slim brunette Hannah who works for this same group Megan has just left and the service/experience couldn't be more day & night. Hannah i really would recommend. I'll do my review asap.


Offline Silva21

Was just looking at Megan and she's now had yet another price hike to £160 per hour with an extra £40 to swallow.
For me then that's a £200 booking. Absolutely not. Firmly off my HL..... Especially if youre not even allowed a shower afterwards GTFO!

Offline Ben1983

She’s been on my hotlist for a while.
Now she’s gone independent, I was gonna to be book, as it’d be easier, than having to deal with the agency.

For £160 (+£40 Swallow) I’d expect a great service.
But with 7 neutrals, I’ll wait to see if she drops her prices.

Offline Wood2017

For £160 (+£40 Swallow) I’d expect a great service.
But with 7 neutrals, I’ll wait to see if she drops her prices.

Now she's independent she's effectively got free reign to charge what she wants, it's likely the only way a price drop happens is if she sees a sharp decline in business.

Having just looked at her profile i can't help but feel it's a little bit non-committal regarding her current body size though.

The profile lists her as a size 10.

The 'gifts' tab on her profile asks for lingerie in a size 12.

The bottom bit of the profile also features the following description (or disclaimer depending on how you view it);
'Q. Are your pictures genuine?
A. Yes! What you see is what you get and you definitely won't be disappointed. My weight fluctuates however I always maintain a tight and curvy physique. I love embracing my natural curves and definitely prefer the ‘thick’ and ‘shapely’ look. If you’re looking to a see a stick-figure I am not the girl for you.'

She's clearly a curvy girl with a phat ass and there are no end of compliments regarding her figure within her reviews on here (albeit none recent) but the above has peaked my own curiosity. I just feel the above description/disclaimer shouldn't be required unless there has been a noticeable weight/body change  :unknown: 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 04:30:01 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
The deluxe girls or ex deluxe love a pie.
Hannah is a 12. Megan is a 12.
Sienna has lost weight and is now a 8. They have a new girl who is a size 12.

The deluxe all lie about thier size and megan could to.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wood2017

The deluxe girls or ex deluxe love a pie.
Hannah is a 12. Megan is a 12.
Sienna has lost weight and is now a 8. They have a new girl who is a size 12.

The deluxe all lie about thier size and megan could to.

If that does now ring true then it would be a real shame but would explain the need for the description/disclaimer on the profile i referred to above.

On the occasions i saw her i'm convinced the profile (run by the agency at the time) had her listed as a size 8.

Offline slimdude1

Now she's independent she's effectively got free reign to charge what she wants, it's likely the only way a price drop happens is if she sees a sharp decline in business.

Having just looked at her profile i can't help but feel it's a little bit non-committal regarding her current body size though.

The profile lists her as a size 10.

The 'gifts' tab on her profile asks for lingerie in a size 12.

The bottom bit of the profile also features the following description (or disclaimer depending on how you view it);
'Q. Are your pictures genuine?
A. Yes! What you see is what you get and you definitely won't be disappointed. My weight fluctuates however I always maintain a tight and curvy physique. I love embracing my natural curves and definitely prefer the ‘thick’ and ‘shapely’ look. If you’re looking to a see a stick-figure I am not the girl for you.'

She's clearly a curvy girl with a phat ass and there are no end of compliments regarding her figure within her reviews on here (albeit none recent) but the above has peaked my own curiosity. I just feel the above description/disclaimer shouldn't be required unless there has been a noticeable weight/body change  :unknown:

To be fair, when I saw her last few months ago, her body shape seemed the same as when I first saw her last year 2018.

But her prices are extortionate & her profile screams "entitlement". Despite the last punt being significantly better than when I first saw her under Deluxe, I'm not sure I'd see her again for the prices she's charged.

It's also worth noting her likes list has dropped a lot too.

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
If that does now ring true then it would be a real shame but would explain the need for the description/disclaimer on the profile i referred to above.

On the occasions i saw her i'm convinced the profile (run by the agency at the time) had her listed as a size 8.
Ive not seen her. I was just commebting on what you said. I want to see as she may be a really attractive girl
Who does she look like facially
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac