Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan_sexy 25 - Earls Court  (Read 5747 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Sir Lancealot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a short notice booking a few weeks ago. I had tried a few numbers and Megan was the first to answer. She sounded fine on the phone so arranged to meet her for an hour about half an hour later. 

Fee

Paid £120 for one hour.

However, note that when I arrived and paid the fee she said that OWO is extra. Unfortunately I did not enquire how much as not prepared to pay any extra for that service, but you know to ask if you decide to book.

Venue

Basement flat about 5 minutes from Earls Court Station (Warwick Road end). It was a little hard to find as the entrance is from the rear of the property. She said shares the flat with another Brazilian WG but there was no evidence she was there.

Reasonable shower facilities and clean towel provided.

Looks / Body

An attractive girl as per the pictures on her AW profile which accurately reflect how she looked. She said she was 25 which looked like her real age.

She had arguably overdone the make-up and has quite large enhanced breasts which were well done, lip filler and false eye lashes. Shapely figure and beautiful brown eyes.

Personality

Welcoming and easy to talk to. Lots of smiles and came across as pleased to be spending time with me. Good eye contact during the punt.

Megan has been in the UK for a little over a year and speaks good English with a sexy Latin accent, so communication was no issue. She said she was degree educated in Brazil.

Services

FK, covered oral, massage, RO, fingering and sex

The Punt

Megan looked great on arrival wearing a silk gown and sexy under wear and suspenders which are a personal favourite. She looked very much as per some of her AW profile pics. She had clearly gone to some effort to look her best.

I did not bother with a shower as I had one just before I left home, so no time wasted with that. As soon as the money was out of the way we started kissing standing up, which progressively got more passionate. It was FK as opposed to deep FK – some use of the tongue but not tongue wrestling which I am not so keen on.  I could enjoy her body fondling her breasts and using a finger in her pussy to moisten her. We slowly undressed each other which I always prefer to a girl that just strips off ready for action without any sense of anticipation.

We moved on to the bed and the kissing and mutual caressing continued, a slow sensuous build up. Megan then got a condom and gave me covered oral for a couple of minutes. I had to stop her to avoid coming before we had sex. Round one comprised sex in mish, with good eye contact from Megan and the kissing continued. I felt that Megan was engaged and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

After I came and clean up we had a bit of chit chat while I recovered for a few minutes. Megan was easy to talk to and it seemed very natural.

After a short interlude Megan gave me a bit of a massage, first on my front and then I rolled over on to my back so we were face to face and I could massage her enhanced breasts. We started kissing again and I liked the fact that Megan was keen to participate in French kissing throughout the punt – some girls seem to start OK but then have enough and lose their enthusiasm, at least with me.

I rolled Megan over and gave her RO which she appreciated. Her pussy was clean shaven and tasted good. She also had no complaints about being fingered at the same time even though not on her likes list. Megan was responsive and wet which was encouraging and seemed to reach a climax after a few minutes of stimulation.

On with the condom and we had another round of protected sex in mish. Second time round I managed to last a bit longer and could enjoy staying inside her after I had come and enjoy the moment. No rush to get me off as soon as I had come which is always a positive. We lay in each other’s arms and enjoyed some gentle caressing which was a good way to unwind and finish the punt.

I had a meeting to get to so I made my excuses and took a shower. At no point in the punt did I see Megan check the time or make any reference to the time which made for a very relaxing time without being in any sense pressured to come in a certain time. Overall I had just shy of one hour of bedroom time before taking a shower. After having a shower and getting dressed we had a chat for another 5 minutes or so and I left after about 70 minutes, again I did not feel in any rush to leave. This is how punts should finish.

Overall

For me this was a very enjoyable punt. I think it would be too vanilla for some but maybe Megan can step up the raunchiness if that is what you want. She seems to be client focused and wanting to provide a good time. I asked for a gfe and that is what I got so I left happy. Megan stays on my HL and I would happily return.

At £120 for an hour I think this represents good vfm for the level of service provided. The one negative is the extra amount charged for OWO. It is a not good that this was not mentioned until my arrival and, whilst not an issue for me, I think it could be a deal breaker for many on here. She should make this extra charge clear on her profile. Other than that there were no negatives that I can think of.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:35:02 pm by Sir Lancealot »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sir Lancelot  :hi:

Straight on to the HL. She looks hot and sounds like a decent SP.

Offline ArchieMerc

I was looking forward to do my first review with her, but she double booked on me. Not a good start unfortunately.
Review to follow.

Offline peter purves

Is she a worthy bubble butt thread entrant??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Stanford97

Is she a worthy bubble butt thread entrant??

No. Good figure though with a slim waist.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

niceguyjames

Thanks for the review buddy and glad you enjoyed . How tall would you say she is

Offline garfield2

Hi All,

This is my first post here in the forum and I think it more than worth to share my experience with this girl.
I went for 30min session as I had today a busy agenda.
The girl is as the pictures, she has a lovely personality and she provides a bespoke service.
As appear above, when the moment of the OWO arrived she put on top of my friend a condom but despite of that was also great.
I had a brief chat with her and looks like she is a nice person and not clockwatchng at all.
Take care of her if you decide to enjoy some time with her and she won’t disappoint your expectations.
Hope that my review helped.
Cheers!

Offline Sinz

Hi All,

This is my first post here in the forum and I think it more than worth to share my experience with this girl.
I went for 30min session as I had today a busy agenda.
The girl is as the pictures, she has a lovely personality and she provides a bespoke service.
As appear above, when the moment of the OWO arrived she put on top of my friend a condom but despite of that was also great.
I had a brief chat with her and looks like she is a nice person and not clockwatchng at all.
Take care of her if you decide to enjoy some time with her and she won’t disappoint your expectations.
Hope that my review helped.
Cheers!

Best to leave a separate review of your experience.

Sir Lancealot

Thanks for the review buddy and glad you enjoyed . How tall would you say she is

Not tall but she was wearing high heels and then we spent most of the time on the bed. I would say about 5 ft 3 ins.